Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence (6356 Views)

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / The Ancient Israelites Were Black, Says The Bible. / Japanese Are Ancient Israelites, Too. They Are Brothers To Bantus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Omudia11: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Senile demented bastard. My father is everything your gay father will never be. Not in a million years....Get lost!,[s]
zazel:

Go and search white men with dreadlock on google then you will discover that it is ur father that is a deluded fool
[/s]
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
Stop being ignorant. White people have a hair texture that naturally can't be braided. The tip looses and it just won't hold. Everyone knows this except you.
i wont reply u again, its obvious that what u are talking abt is bigger dan ur knowlegde... Pls check google and learn somethig new pls
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
you don't have sense. I have seen several kids who have natural dreadlocks. In Nigeria you call them "dada ". Even unkept hair of blacks after a long period of of time turn into dreads but its not the same with white folks. Get well soon!
it seems u love abuses but i wont abuse u becus u are not just well (my abuses can hurt badly)... Alot of dreadlocks u see are artifical that means they were made by people especially the celestials or rastaferian. Natural Dreads are lesser, we have more of artifical. Next time u meet dem pls get close to them before speaking for them
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by zazel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
Senile demented bastard. My father is everything your gay father will never be. Not in a million years....Get lost!,

hehehe e pain you?
so now u done discover say ur papa nah the fool now abi ? before u do head like smoked fish
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Smallville10:
pls why are d present israelites white
The modern Israelis are Jews by conversion, not by ethnicity. Their roots are in places like Poland, Austria, and Germany. The original Hebrews were chased away and dispersed over 2000 years ago. The final dispersal occurred around 50 BC with the Roman empire's rampages causing over a million Jews to flee into Africa. The Bantus are those Hebrews. Hausas are not Bantus. They are among the original Hamitic Africans. They were among the Canaanites, Nubians and Egyptians of antiquity.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Rossikki:
The modern Israelis are Jews by conversion, not by ethnicity. Their roots are in places like Poland, Austria, and Germany

The original Hebrews were chased away and dispersed over 2000 years ago. The final dispersal occurred around 50 BC with the Roman empire's rampages causing over a million Jews to flee into Africa. The Bantus are those Hebrews. Hausas are not Bantus. They are among the original Hamitic Africans. They were among the Canaanites of antiquity.
The recently deceased Israeli president Shimon Peres is one typical from Poland, he was on Polish ethnicity.

He was born and partly raised in Poland, he left Poland in his early teens, those from Germany are what are called the ashkenazi Jews

Absolutely correct about the original Jews being dispersed away and that was the purpose and necessity for speaking in tongues aka speaking in other languages. If was for their benefit due to the promise made to Abraham and his descendants

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2016
onetrack:
I'm not sure why anyone would be rushing to claim the Bible as their own history. It's full of horrible stories and mystical nonsense. Let the Semitic peoples have it, as it is written in a Semitic language.
The Bantus are Semitic people. They are not Hamitic. The Hebrew language is stunningly similar to Bantu languages, sharing hundreds of identical words.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

In the light of your coming into knowledge, do you now believe in the Bible?
Stop seeing the bible as a single book written by God. It is a collection of tales from multiple human sources, with such tales holding varying degrees of credibility.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by oaroloye(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
[SHALOM!/b]

Rossikki:
THAT BOOK YOU ARE READING CALLED THE BIBLE IS ACTUALLY THE HISTORY OF OUR ANCESTORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuUAnpIPK5E

If you fast forward to [b]16.40
, Astonishing image!! Anyone who regards 'Jesus' as a white man after seeing that picture needs to seriously check himself!

I am very sorry for not going through your entire video.

I am currently on High Blood Pressure Medication, and have not been opportuned to take my dose for the day, therefore it would be reckless of me to try.

I was already aware of this information, and it is the missing piece of the puzzle that enables complete understanding of Oyinbo History.

"WHY ARE THE OYINBOS... MENTAL?"

Well... NOW we know!
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by oaroloye(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

Rossikki:
The bible is just a fallible collection of histories.

THE HISTORIES OF THE BIBLE ARE NOT "FALLIBLE," BECAUSE THEY ARE FACSIMILES.

Before THE BABEL INTERVENTION, people communicated in FACSIMILES, and Languages were irrelevant.

After the ability to read Facsimiles directly was taken from us, Languages had to be learned painstakingly, with agreed-upon symbols assigned to certain noises and letters.

The Ancient Artifacts are Facsimiles that contain everything there is to know about the authors, readable only to those who have relearned the ability to read Facsimiles.

The Bible Commands the reader to read It FACSIMILE-WISE.

Some white guys collected those stories, put them in a book, and sold you the myth it was a 'holy' book with a white man in there as your God. cool

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SUGGEST THAT A WHITE MAN IS OUR GOD.

But meanwhile, White men taught you how to read by a totally fraudulent means, making forgetfulness and deception possible- but THAT "CAMEL" you swallow?

[See my Blog: EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT READING IS WRONG!]
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by oaroloye(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

Rossikki:
Stop seeing the bible as a single book written by God. It is a collection of tales from multiple human sources, with such tales holding varying degrees of credibility.

THE BIBLE told you how to read It.

You rejected that instruction, and are talking nonsense about "Human Sources" and "credibility."
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THE HISTORIES OF THE BIBLE ARE NOT "FALLIBLE," BECAUSE THEY ARE FACSIMILES.

Before THE BABEL INTERVENTION, people communicated in FACSIMILES, and Languages were irrelevant.

After the ability to read Facsimiles directly was taken from us, Languages had to be learned painstakingly, with agreed-upon symbols assigned to certain noises and letters.

The Ancient Artifacts are Facsimiles that contain everything there is to know about the authors, readable only to those who have relearned the ability to read Facsimiles.

The Bible Commands the reader to read It FACSIMILE-WISE.

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SUGGEST THAT A WHITE MAN IS OUR GOD.
Use your brain. Where did I say the bible suggests a white man is our God? Go and learn to read before correcting others. And spare us this nonsense about facsimiles. Do you even know what those are? The Council of Nicaea convened by King James sat around and voted in what should be in the NT. What did facsimiles have to do with their manipulation?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by oaroloye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

Pharaoh9:
How did you people get those pictures? Was there camera then?

I think people knew how to draw and paint back in those days.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rossikki:
The modern Israelis are Jews by conversion, not by ethnicity. Their roots are in places like Poland, Austria, and Germany. The original Hebrews were chased away and dispersed over 2000 years ago. The final dispersal occurred around 50 BC with the Roman empire's rampages causing over a million Jews to flee into Africa. The Bantus are those Hebrews. Hausas are not Bantus. They are among the original Hamitic Africans. They were among the Canaanites, Nubians and Egyptians of antiquity.
pls stop miss interpreting history
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Smallville10:
pls stop miss interpreting history
So tell us what YOUR rendition of the history is. Assuming you've actually taken 5 minutes to research it.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2016
This video shows TWO ancient maps, one from England and one from France, designating parts of the West African coast as ''THE KINGDOM OF JUDAH.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhyXg5Hokhg
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 5:19am On Dec 05, 2016
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW THE WHITES KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE HEBREWS, BUT YOU DONT KNOW?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bump
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zoharariel:
According to the Bible, King Solomon was black, Jacob was black, the so-called Negro race is really the true Israelite.

LAMENTATIONS 4:8 - “Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.”

LAMENTATIONS 5:10 - “Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.” (When black people get sick, or starve for a long time, they get darker but when white, jews or red people get sick or don’t eat they get pale.)

JOB 30:30 - “My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.”

Solomon even described himself as black in Songs of Solomon 1:5

Song of Solomon 1:5 - “I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon”.

JEREMIAH 14:2 - “Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up”.

Egypt: Understand first that Egypt is a name given by the Greeks which mean “black”. Also, in many paintings and artifacts made before 3rd century AD, you'll see that the Egyptians are a dark Afrikan people.

Conclusion

Revelation 2:9 - “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”.

Revelation 3:9 - “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee”.
Isn't it strange how many hundreds of millions of blacks have these same texts in their bibles, yet still regard the people therein as whites, including 'Jesus'? It just goes to show they are practicing their colonial brainwashment in the name of religion. Lost, pathetic people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rossikki:
Isn't it strange how many hundreds of millions of blacks have these same texts in their bibles, yet still regard the people therein as whites, including 'Jesus'? It just goes to show they are practicing their colonial brainwashment in the name of religion. Lost, pathetic people.

So if we change the people in the Bible from White to Black, you will believe the Bible?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

So if we change the people in the Bible from White to Black, you will believe the Bible?
That's the wrong question to ask. What you SHOULD ask is, 'Since the Israelites were my Bantu ancestors, and the bible stories are actually their ancient history - MY ancient history - what am I doing worshipping a white blonde as the king of the Hebrews and my saviour?" That's what you should be asking yourself.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Rossikki:
That's the wrong question to ask. What you SHOULD ask is, 'Since the Israelites were my Bantu ancestors, and the bible stories are actually their ancient history - MY ancient history - what am I doing worshipping a white blonde as the king of the Hebrews and my saviour?" That's what you should be asking yourself.

Bros, as you can see, the people in the Bible are BLACK! So tell us, do you now believe in the Bible?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, as you can see, the people in the Bible are BLACK! So tell us, do you now believe in the Bible

The bible is a HISTORY book. Like any other man-made work, it contains numerous flaws and contradictions, which no sensible person should overlook on the altar of blind belief. Stop seeing it as a perfect 'holy' book penned by God. Use your brain and stop asking the same daft questions over and over again.

If I get 50 novels or biographies from various sources and throw them into one 'book', and ask you ''do you believe in my book or not?'', that would be a really dumb question wouldn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by DrLazDevitan: 12:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Rossikki:
Not everything in life is about food and consumption.

But what counts is better than what is measured!
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by MuttleyLaff: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Rossikki:
The bible is a HISTORY book
The bible is not only just a HISTORY book
the bible equally is a THEOLOGICAL book as well

Rossikki:
Like any other man-made work, it contains numerous flaws and contradictions,
which no sensible person should overlook on the altar of blind belief
There is a fix for this
and it is common knowledge what the remedy is for any alleged numerous flaws and contradictions

Rossikki:
Stop seeing it as a perfect 'holy' book penned by God
Not sure where out from you pulled, that a perfect 'holy' book was penned by God
The ''penned'' ever done by God was only on two ocassions
Once at Mount Sinai, with a finger on tablets (i.e. Exodus 31:18 & Exodus 32:16)
the other in Jerusalem, again with a finger but this time, on sand (i.e. John 8:6)

Rossikki:
Use your brain and stop asking the same daft questions over and over again
Dont be cruel 'cause MrPresident1 would never be that cruel to you

Rossikki:
If I get 50 novels or biographies from various sources and throw them into one 'book',
and ask you ''do you believe in my book or not?'',
that would be a really dumb question wouldn't it?
No, wouldnt necessarily be really a dumb question
Reply could be:
I believe in your ''book'' but I have some reservations in certain areas of it
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
"I have certain reservations' is a nice way of saying "I don't believe in it', at least from a christian perspective. @Muttleylaff.

Plus "theological" is not synonymous with 'holy'.

And what is your alleged 'fix' for the bible's flaws?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bump
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Richirich713: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Does it even matter what color they were?
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Richirich713:
Does it even matter what color they were?
It does. The real deal is that that book is ABOUT the ancestors of the Bantu people. It is not about 'everyone'. If I wrote a book about the history of the ancient Turks, it would be wrong for the modern Turks to regard the book as a history of the ancient Chinese. Or a history of ancient Mexicans. It would mean they are lost, and blind to their history.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by Rossikki: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

But what counts is better than what is measured!
Explain.
Re: The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence by DrLazDevitan: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Rossikki:
Explain.

Cause whatever you think they are,or what the bible hasn't kept the scratch from our face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter / Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’ / The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.