Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved (6021 Views)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? / The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
I believe that all God fearing and honourable people irrespective of religious orientation will be saved into the new kingdom.

The idiocy that only a select group of people are dear to God is akin to supremacist ideology and is counter-productive to the peaceful and loving coexistence between all men.

Christians have totally missed the point and keep condemning and judging other men to a so called hell when the truth is that God is not a Christian and knows of no such religion. God only knows and honours those who practice goodness , equity , fairness and love.

Those deluded ones who keep living like the devil and claim the blood of Jesus as a legal loophole will be in for a shocker.

I will rather be friends with a Muslim who loves his fellow man than a Christian who slanders, insults and humiliates others

Remember ; God sees the heart and not the 'mouth' !

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by jamex93(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2015
God sees the heart not the mouth
confession is determined from the heart and made by the mouth

no one shall see God except u confess Jesus as the lord of your life

if u like take charity as your hubby, without Christ u won't see Gos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 11:06pm On May 31, 2015
frosbel:
I believe that all God fearing and honourable people irrespective of religious orientation will be saved into the new kingdom.
The idiocy that only a select group of people are dear to God is akin to supremacist ideology and is counter-productive to the peaceful and loving coexistence between all men.
Christians have totally missed the point and keep condemning and judging other men to a so called hell when the truth is that God is not a Christian and knows of no such religion. God only knows and honours those who practice goodness , equity , fairness and love.
Those deluded ones who keep living like the devil and claim the blood of Jesus as a legal loophole will be in for a shocker.
I will rather be friends with a Muslim who loves his fellow man than a Christian who slanders, insults and humiliates others

Neither is the decision up to you nor does what u think or believe matter.

I would imagine that Good people who never heard of Christ and left this world would Not be condemned to eternal damnation.

But if u hear of Christ, read his message and are exposed to his gospel then u put yourself in a tight spot when u reject him. Most especially Muslims that reject the gospel for mohammed's fallacies.

This is my opinion btw, and it doesn't matter on this subject.

Ultimately, Its the creators decision.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
Ifeann:

I would imagine that Good people who never heard of Christ and left this world would Not be condemned to eternal damnation.

But if u hear of Christ, read his message and are exposed to his gospel then u put yourself in a tight spot when u reject him. Most especially Muslims that reject the gospel for mohammed's fallacies.

I have only 2 questions for you ;

1. Why is it that people who lived in the Igbo land before Christianity ( I can only speak for my tribe ) were more honourable , truthful , content and loving to their fellow brother ? These days , the more churches we have the more we lose trust, love and integrity. Something is wrong somewhere.

2. What will happen to all my ancestors who never heard about Jesus for thousands of years before the missionaries came and why did God wait for so long for the gospel to reach them. I think this is a valid question.

Read : Isaiah 66:2 and

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

most you mention Muslims,useless thing.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by tpiadotcom: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2015
No other way except through Christ Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

Can't believe this is Frosbel.

After all those years of insulting Islam and Muslims

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

he was once worse than you
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
This gospel of yours, that treats a good man to hell, and an evil villain to heaven - all because they don't believe god hung himself to the tree to appease himself of anger - is the biggest lie of all time in human history.

It betrays logic, it betrays justice, it betrays morality, it betrays goodness, it betrays conscience, it betrays simple common sense.

It can never be real.

E.O.D angry

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Rilwayne001: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
crusadistic:
he was once worse than you

Yes. I have been telling ifeann a.k.a parisbook that talking about stiffnecked islamophobe, forsbel is their King. But I guess after forsbel read the bible on his own without consulting those fraudulent pastors that would twist glaring fables, contradictions and hundreds of inconsistency for him, he has no other option that to give up on it.

I believe when ifeann do the same for once, she will no doubt throw that books into a trash can.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Empiree: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
author=Ifeann post=34295486]
You better learn from frosbel. He used to do what you are doing (worst pass yours) with respect to islam. You too will soon fade away.

Read this:

Yadoctora:
Can't believe this is Frosbel.

After all those years of insulting Islam and Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

This has always been my stand, hence the reason for this thread which you are up till now yet to address the OP. It is either you suffer eternal damnation or you enjoy eternal bliss. So, @underlined you affirmed that good people that never heard of jesus would go to heaven. Now, the major question which I have been persistently asking you and your minions is that, since people could make heaven doing good as it is boldly written in Proverbs 21:3 “To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.” , then of what purpose should jesus a.k.a god be hanged to the cross again or the bible god just feel like seeing blood as he has been in the OT?

Most especially Muslims that reject the gospel for mohammed's fallacies.

I have been telling you over and over that frosbel is your oga at the top when it comes to attacking muslims. You will surely end up doubting the bible like he's doing.

Lie. Or else he is contradicting himself when it is written in you bible that “Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ubenedictus(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

heheheheh,

frosbel, what a jorney you have made since I have discussed with you, from a fundamentalist protestant Christian to a simple protestant Christian then a pseudo messianic Jew after you rejected the complete authentiicity of the new tesatament and now you seem to be landing around the shores of humanism, secularism and modernism.

I wish you well on you jorney.

So you don't think disbelief is a sin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
You better learn from frosbel. He used to do what you are doing (worst pass yours) with respect to islam. You too will soon fade away.

Read this:

He probably found the truth about Christianity as he got too deep being a Christian. Hopefully, davidylan will follow suit. Maybe they'll find the answers in Islam.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by JUBILEE2000: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

Cornelius in Act 10 despite the credentials which was testified of him by the Holy Ghost, needed Jesus to be saved. No matter how "good" a man is, he needs faith in Christ Jesus to be saved for Jesus is the only way to the Father.

Shalom!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Demmzy15(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Allahu AKBAR, this is truth. I pray others heart could be softened like that of 'frosbel'. I've never encountered frosbel, but from what I'm seeing here, he's actually a cool guy! grin
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

1. Why is it that people who lived in the Igbo land before Christianity ( I can only speak for my tribe ) were more honourable , truthful , content and loving to their fellow brother ? These days , the more churches we have the more we lose trust, love and integrity. Something is wrong somewhere.

2. What will happen to all my ancestors who never heard about Jesus for thousands of years before the missionaries came and why did God wait for so long for the gospel to reach them. I think this is a valid question.

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

Well I am very familiar with the igbo and yoruba cultures. Let's not forget in the distant past that a number of igbo tribes put widows into all manner of humiliation when their husbands died, including seizing the man's properties, visiting juju preists to do away with rivals so as to take someones land, the yorubas are known for their mastery of juju and other fetish activities, some of these abnormalities persist till this day in some villages
So I don't know what u mean by

1. Why is it that people who lived in the Igbo land before Christianity ( I can only speak for my tribe ) were more honourable , truthful , content and loving to their fellow brother ?

You make it seem all was fine and dandy.
Evil has always existed.
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

You went on to say

These days , the more churches we have the more we lose trust, love and integrity. Something is wrong somewhere.

I am very critical of churches. I don't endorse any, the believer should pray for guidance so you are lead to the right one.
There are many false prophets as Christ warned us of.

I know my bible and the gospel there in, if your church follows christ's teachings then u are on track.

If u pastor is getting divorced marrying and again , always asking for your tithes, First fruit, second fruit, last fruit etc, spending more on his plane than on charity, is more of a motivational speaker than a man called to teach the gospel, selling u books after books that drift further and further away from the bible then SOMETHING IS WRONG.

[size=14pt]

Yeah this is a valid question and the God I worship, I believe is just enough, loving enough and omniscient enough to sort that out.
Please show me one bible passage that says that people who have NOT heard about the gospel will go to hell. There is none. However a certain Arabic/Islamic god won't even recognise u if u don't have an Arabic name.
[/size]

Humans have always known there is a creator, its is hard wired in our DNA. Christ came to offer us a special kind of salvation and to save us from ourselves. Christ preached for 2 years and before leaving earth he said spread the gospel 2000 years ago and today we have his words in every Christian home, billions have heard the meassage, that's what matters.

P.s what's the issue with isaiah 66:2. I read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
crusadistic:
most you mention Muslims,useless thing.

Calm down princess.

Most?? I think u mean Must, yeah I will mention Muslims, mohammed/mooHARMmad, Islam, Islamic allah, Aisha, Abu Bakr etc as I please.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes. I have been telling ifeann a.k.a parisbook that talking about stiffnecked islamophobe, forsbel is their King.

I believe when ifeann do the same for once, she will no doubt throw that books into a trash can.
I am well Acquainted with Frosbel, He did a lot of nice work exposing Islam and mohammed.

That he has questions about his religion is normal. There is no rule not to ask questions in Christianity only Islam forbids asking questions.

4 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Rilwayne001: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

I am well Acquainted with Frosbel, He did a lot of nice work exposing Islam and mohammed.

See you, I think you should browse his threads back then and see how his threads were been refuted by lagoshia, olabowale and co.

You know nothing about the history of this board, don't just come here to display your braggadocio attitude by claiming that you are acquinted with him. undecided

That he has questions about his religion is normal. There is no rule not to ask questions in Christianity only Islam forbids asking questions.

Yes. Its good that he is questioning the lies he has been brainwashed with for long, but why have you and your cohorts find it hard to answer him or possibly dismatle his doubts? only one reason is available for that, i.e. You have no answer(s) to his questions other than usual irrelevant rantings.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Calm down princess.

Most?? I think u mean Must, yeah I will mention Muslims, mohammed/mooHARMmad, Islam, Islamic allah, Aisha, Abu Bakr etc as I please.

who is this one addressing with princess,am I your fellow worker.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

See you, I think you should browse his threads back tjen and see how his threads were been refuted by lagoshia, olabowale and co.

You know nothing about the history of this board, don't just come here to display your braggadocio attitude by claiming that you are acquinted with him. undecided

Yes. Its good that he is questioning the lies he has been brainwashed with for long, but why have you and your cohorts find it hard to answer him or posdibly dismatle his doubts? only one reason is available for that, i.e. You have no answer(s) to his questions that usual irrelevant rantings.

K
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
crusadistic:
who is this one addressing with princess,am I your fellow worker.

Calm down, take a deep breath, study Islam in 21st century English and renounce Islam.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Calm down, take a deep breath, study Islam in 21st century English and renounce Islam.
you know nuftin.I know more about Islam and even your faith more than you'll ever know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ifeann(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
crusadistic:
you know nuftin.I know more about Islam and even your faith more than you'll ever know.

Oh really,

How did mohammed die.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
frosbel:

thoes who believe in Jesus christ will not be judge;
John5:24
"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my
word and believes him who sent me has
eternal life and will not be judged but
has crossed over from death to life.

And those who did not hear the gospel
And have died shall be judge according by there work :

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the DEAD, great and small,
standing before the throne, and books
were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The DEAD WERE JUDGE ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAD DONE as recorded in the books.

Clearly written, the dead both great and small shall be judge according by there work.

And to the sinners, God will repay them;
Romam 2:6
God "will repay each person according to what they have done."

we must work to become what we already are. When we place our faith in
Christ, we are declared righteous by God. It is a legal declaration that has
nothing to do with our actual character. If an angry alcoholic and a pre-school teacher place faith in Christ at the same time, they are both equally righteous in God’s sight, because God declares them to be righteous.
But, both the alcoholic and the pre- school teacher must work to become what God has already declared them
to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Allahu AKBAR, this is truth. I pray others heart could be softened like that of 'frosbel'. I've never encountered frosbel, but from what I'm seeing here, he's actually a cool guy! grin
Allahu akbar, Allah is great among the 360 pagan gods in the kabba.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yadoctora:

He probably found the truth about Christianity as he got too deep being a Christian. Hopefully, davidylan will follow suit. Maybe they'll find the answers in Islam.
which answer in Islam? If I ask a question, can I get a straight answer?
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by urheme: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
No other way except through Christ Jesus.

Abraham, elijah, moses, noah, david, solomon and many more did not have jesus the christ,
grin
I ges there are many more ways grin

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This has always been my stand, hence the reason for this thread which you are up till now yet to address the OP. It is either you suffer eternal damnation or you enjoy eternal bliss. So, @underlined you affirmed that good people that never heard of jesus would go to heaven. Now, the major question which I have been persistently asking you and your minions is that, since people could make heaven doing good as it is boldly written in Proverbs 21:3 “To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.” , then of what purpose should jesus a.k.a god be hanged to the cross again or the bible god just feel like seeing blood as he has been in the OT?

I have been telling you over and over that frosbel is your oga at the top when it comes to attacking muslims. You will surely end up doubting the bible like he's doing.

Lie. Or else he is contradicting himself when it is written in you bible that “Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
to obey is better than sacrifice. This does not mean God doesent required sacrifice, the Jews put much emphasis on the ceremonial law.the Jews were worshiping God's Law more than they were actually worshiping God. This is a very easy trap to fall into; replace "the Law" with "the Bible" and you can see evidence of it in several Christian groups today. Jesus was trying to warn them, as had the prophets before him, that they were still missing the point:

What God wanted was not just a devotion to the letter
of the law, because the law was simply a
tool to prepare their minds for the higher
law, the law of the Gospel.

What God wanted was for them to grasp
the bigger picture, to learn to love him
and to love each other. The Pharisees'
attitude of condemning and scorning
"the sinners" when they themselves were
not perfect--instead of, perhaps, using
their own moral high ground to help
raise these sinners up and help them to
repent--showed that they did not
understand the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
urheme:

Abraham, elijah, moses, noah, david, solomon and many more did not have jesus the christ,
grin
I ges there are many more ways grin
read the book of Hebrew, they were saved by FAITH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Not Entirely Good / Lilith: Adam's First Wife. / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.