Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Looking To Adopt Puppy For My Son. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Looking To Adopt Puppy For My Son. (891 Views)

Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months / I Need A Dog To Adopt - Abuja / I Am Very Willing To Adopt A Dog Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Adopt Puppy For My Son. by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 27, 2016
My son love love the prickly lil critters am seeking for one and am willing open my home if they need a good home just message me thank you they will be loved and spoiled like my lil boy is right now

Call/Whatsapp;

Looking to adopt puppy for my Son.
Re: Looking To Adopt Puppy For My Son. by walelaw1952(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
ifemi8070:
My son love love the prickly lil critters am seeking for one and am willing open my home if they need a good home just message me thank you they will be loved and spoiled like my lil boy is right now

Call/Whatsapp; 08071010997.

Looking to adopt puppy for my Son.
I have a male slant back GSD which is 6weeks old now,I can give him to you on adoption. There are terms and conditions. You will also have to sign some agreement papers so that we can have something to refer to in case there is a fact in issue in the future. Call Adewale on 08058327068
Re: Looking To Adopt Puppy For My Son. by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2016
walelaw1952:
I have a male slant back GSD which is 6weeks old now,I can give him to you on adoption. There are terms and conditions. You will also have to sign some agreement papers so that we can have something to refer to in case there is a fact in issue in the future. Call Adewale on 08058327068

I'll be glad. How can we set a meeting? I'll give u a call soon. Do have my digit save 08071010997

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Raising Strayed Kittens / 1st Port Harcourt Dog Walk / See What Happened When Spider Caught Snake In It Web(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.