Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' (613 Views)

Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! / Do Everything Jesus Said? - Paul Ellis / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by zico530(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Does it mean his mission on earth has finished? or what else is the meaning?
Re: What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2016
It's finished...... More like mission accomplished.

I think he meant that his assignment which is to find and save that which is lost, to provide atonement for the sins of all
who would ever believe in Him and to reconcile sinful men to a holy God has completed.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by nnamdibig(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2016
zico530:
Does it mean his mission on earth has finished? or what else is the meaning?
Before understand what it means, you have to understand his mission on earth.
Re: What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by HCpaul(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2016
What he actually meant is that the game, trick and all the plan works are finished. And he kept laughing and keep asking the children of Africa the question below

Re: What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by Davash222(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
HCpaul:
What he actually meant is that the game, trick and all the plan works are finished. And he kept laughing and keep asking the children of Africa the question below
I believe Jesus is surprised at your sinful soul.. Keep your 'believe' to yourself.

I will still urge you to have a rethink about your believe and your life.

Shalom.
Re: What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished' by HCpaul(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

I believe Jesus is surprised at your sinful soul.. Keep your 'believe' to yourself.

I will still urge you to have a rethink about your believe and your life.

Shalom.

Thanks but there is nothing left for me to rethink. I can't be worshipping the man named Jesus with you cuz we ain't different.

The dude is having an earthly father and mother just like I do. so what exactly differentiate us

(1) (Reply)

. / How come is Christianity not a religion. Explanation pls / End-time Christian Church Spotted In Akwa Ibom,Photos Got People Talking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.