Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Question On How To Go For The U.S Interview With Wife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question On How To Go For The U.S Interview With Wife (539 Views)

Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Question On How To Go For The U.S Interview With Wife by soneyesamson: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Good day everyone here and i am happy to joing Nairaland, please i will like to ask question on U.S visit visa and i will be most grateful if anyone can give me an advice on what i can do, and the question is this

I went for interview at U.S embassy with my wife and we were unfortunate denied and this was last year, but me and that lady have separated which means both of us are not more together again but i just got married with new wife and i am now planning to apply with this new wife.

Please hope this can work? don't you think the consular might not be questioning me about the wife i brought in my first time applied? or what do you think i can do before we go to the embassy for the interview? or what i can say in case if question comes concerning my previous wife

I will be very happy if anyone can give me an advice on this.

THANKS.
Re: Question On How To Go For The U.S Interview With Wife by justwise(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2016

(1)

Pls Help:equitorial Guinee Visa / Maintenance Fee For Student Visa Sweden / 5 Reasons Why People Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.