Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (56901 Views)

My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Guitarfish Caught By Fishermen In Lagos Lagoon This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by iamharkinwaley: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Everytime i read that a snake was killed, i worry about my ex-girlfriend and her mother......... angry angry
lol why
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by jwalter90(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2016
I wonder where u guys get ur info from... Person way hold d snake name is Ezeonye Sopuru Nolly.... Check via is FB page... He love stuffs like dis...
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by osita456(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2016
but phoenix 90 sounds like a phone name eg infinix phoenix 90
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Majesty (lalasticlala ) of snake kingdom over to u front page loading
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by kaylex1994(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2016
We are watching how lala and the snake came to be

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Tbekz(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2016
eleko1:
sad why killed the wandering snake
why kill English fa?!?
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by vheckthor1: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2016
why lala love snake like dis? you no dey tire
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by DedeNkem: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Why kill it? Was your friend starving?

You dumb f*ucks!
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 28, 2016
skarlett:
These people leaving the snake to comment on op's friend d1ck tho grin grin grin gringrin

Zero chills

But that is the snake in his boxers na

...abi na cassava?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Evesoplc(m): 4:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Op,

The snake your friend killed is a species (Rock python-Python sabae), whose population is being decimated at an alarming rate in recent times.

It is one of the beautiful, non-venomous reptile in Nigeria's rapportoire of wildlife species. They should be conserved and not killed at every given opportunity. It will interest you to know that the snake that was killed among others help in controlling the population of pests and vermin such as domestic and wild rats by feeding on them. These rats are vectors of diseases such as lassa fever, etc

I know the negative perception and phobia for snakes is high, let us educate our people to avoid unwanton killing of these wonderful creatures.

FACT: Snakes like other wildlife species avoid humans as much as we avoid them. They only attack when we intrude their space, habitat, privacy. Reason is because they feel threatened.

Let us #save our wildlife species!

Jonathan say so

Peace
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by okirewaju(f): 4:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Evesoplc:
Hello Op,

The snake your friend killed is a species (Rock python-Python sabae), whose population is being decimated at an alarming rate in recent times.

It is one of the beautiful, non-venomous reptile in Nigeria's rapportoire of wildlife species. They should be conserved and not killed at every given opportunity. It will interest you to know that the snake that was killed among others help in controlling the population of pests and vermin such as domestic and wild rats by feeding on them. These rats are vectors of diseases such as lassa fever, etc

I know the negative perception and phobia for snakes is high, let us educate our people to avoid unwanton killing of these wonderful creatures.

FACT: Snakes like other wildlife species avoid humans as much as we avoid them. They only attack when we intrude their space, habitat, privacy. Reason is because they feel threatened.

Let us #save our wildlife species!

Jonathan say so

Peace
You don't mean it

So what was the friend supposed to do?

Hug the snake or pat it on his head and continue his business?
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by solacong: 6:34am On Nov 28, 2016
SnakeLand
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Lekison(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2016
thesicilian:
You people will soon start seeing snakes in your dreams
grin land of the snakes
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Me bin wan talk say ,shey we no fit just admire wildlife,na everything dem dey chop!?...but as I see say na snake...Good Riddance!!!
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by ShilohEagle(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Lala never dey dissapoint person undecided
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Azic0(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
jwalter90:
I wonder where u guys get ur info from... Person way hold d snake name is Ezeonye Sopuru Nolly.... Check via is FB page... He love stuffs like dis...

Finally the guy isn't a village boy as people think. He's a graduate engineer who went into fish farming after NYSC. And he's on it again. I de feel the guy jaree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. / My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / E-Agriculture Course And Certification - Career Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.