Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go (900 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Am so so confuse o. Have been away from church for the past one year now. I don't even know where to start from. I was attending this church in my area before they pack to a new place far from here. The other one I was attending occassionaly they keep selling solution water, am not convinced, one have to be careful with the kind of church you go before the pastor (herbalist) buy away your destiny, I have been a redeem member but I want a different church entirely. Another church a friend introduce to me is quite igbotic, neither do I want any Yorubatic church, I want something classical and divine, am a kind of church person, and I dont want to waste my time going to church and not doing anything for God and if am to do so, I want to do it in the right place. So please suggest for me any classical and divine church from ikeja down to Agege, Ogba and Iju. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by aylagos(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Try deeper life or Mfm agege tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by thesicilian: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Christianity is not a matter of popular opinion, or which church entices you most. Its a very personal, spiritual journey.
My suggestion will be for you to take some time, maybe about 1 to 2wks, to read your Bible, pray, tell God to direct your steps to where he wants you to be, and then see what happens. I'm certain He'll either send someone to you, or literally lead you to the best church for you.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by veekid(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Come to church of Mogadishu; there you ll believe Jesus is Lord
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by brandonobi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
it doesnt have to be one church, attend any church u want to, afterall its one and d same God u worship

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by rexben(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls, don't go to any church. It's evil. They encourages people to disobey Jesus in churches.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by KingEbukaNaija: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Lord's Chosen cool
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by EyeHateGod: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
The Lord's Chosen cool
rexben:
Pls, don't go to any church. It's evil. They encourages people to disobey Jesus in churches.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by KingEbukaNaija: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

-

Can you provide proof that the Lord Chosen exhorts its members to disobey Christ ?
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. This is one of the bold complications of christianity I was alluding to.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by EyeHateGod: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Can you provide proof that the Lord Chosen exhorts its members to disobey Christ ?
Don't you guys follow Paul or is Paul not an anointed one?
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Deffi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
only 2 to recommend: deeper life Bible church or Apostolic Faith Church(headquartered in Anthony village).
Pls avoid lord chosen like a plaque.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Unhn.. Thanks. Am not even looking at the likes of mfm or deeper life, choosen or whatever, I am of a classical church with good reference to spirituality.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by aylagos(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinex:
Am so so confuse o. Have been away from church for the past one year now. I don't even know where to start from. I was attending this church in my area before they pack to a new place far from here. The other one I was attending occassionaly they keep selling solution water, am not convinced, one have to be careful with the kind of church you go before the pastor (herbalist) buy away your destiny, I have been a redeem member but I want a different church entirely. Another church a friend introduce to me is quite igbotic, neither do I want any Yorubatic church, I want something classical and divine, am a kind of church person, and I dont want to waste my time going to church and not doing anything for God and if am to do so, I want to do it in the right place. So please suggest for me any classical and divine church from ikeja down to Agege, Ogba and Iju. Thanks.
okay try evagenlica ministry of salvation of deeper miracle weapon of God mountain life
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
If u are not comfortable with d churches then sit at home and listen to sermon from ur tv
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinex:

I think the old established churches with clear organizational structures and less room for maneuver are the best. Less chance of some strange doctrine sneaking in. By old I mean probably pre colonial.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by KingEbukaNaija: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

I think the old established churches with clear organizational structures and less room for maneuver are the best. Less chance of some strange doctrine sneaking in. By old I mean probably pre colonial.

Catholic Church ?
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Catholic Church ?
Since catholic would be different in doctrine for a person who did not start there, I recommend Anglican, Presbyterian, orthodox,

I've tried Anglican. its not so bad.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Since catholic would be different in doctrine for a person who did not start there, I recommend Anglican, Presbyterian, orthodox,

I've tried Anglican. its not so bad.
okk thanks bro.
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
aylagos:
okay try evagenlica ministry of salvation of deeper miracle weapon of God mountain life
Lolz... Is this a name of a church or you just joking
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by aylagos(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinex:
Lolz... Is this a name of a church or you just joking
just joking bro
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: I Want To Go To Church But Am Confused On Which Church To Go by Jokerman(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Deffi:
only 2 to recommend: deeper life Bible church or Apostolic Faith Church(headquartered in Anthony village).
Pls avoid lord chosen like a plaque.

Why?? Chosen teaches the undiluted word of God

(1) (Reply)

MMM! The Art Of Antichrist? / WATCH!!! From Pst. W.F Kumuyi / 10 Weird Patron Saints Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.