Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside (55096 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Wolexdey(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jayson1:
John Stones? You're giving him too much prestige. I'd rather call him Danny Shittu.

Lolz...Funny You!
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by WestPaidAMG(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.

you spoke out my mind smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Boyooosa(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Both of them are fresh
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by DengXioping(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.
Very very sane comment. I wonder when all Nigerians will begin to tink this way. Its because of such a mentality that the circle of poverty, zombienized servitude, institutionalized pilfering nd enslavement of the masses never ends.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
E be like Desmond dey chew him nails sef,see hw d nails diminish.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Sparklingpaola(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Surulere with Brown roof? obvious you ain't a Lagosian

Some people are just foolish
It's that doesn't appear like a lagosIan
Mtcheew
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by eddywisdom: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
its pathetic! who will lead the next generation if we the leaders of tomorrow are falling for jus bread and beans in the very tomorrow we were to be leading.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by decatalyst(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
OkoYiboz:

If Jesus were to be a Nigerian, he would have multiplied bread n beans instead of fish.

Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by buffalowings: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

My people are stupid

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by seyoops4u: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

nice comment.

I'm also surprise when I read posts like this. A post saying a politician buys/drinks sachet water, boli ( roasted plantain by the roadside), just to mention a few. The question is; is that what they (and their family) eat at home ? Obviously, NO.

All these are just eye-service.... Mind you, I'm not nailing anyone. I'm just thinking aloud

Mouth-zipped. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by LoveJesus87(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
dacovajnr:
Oga no try talk that thing again especially if you ever happen to be in the midst of shayo guys undecided That combo been saying soul since Buhari dey pry1
no mind am angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Charly68: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bread and Titus is their constituency project. I dey laugh oooo!
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
DengXioping:

Very very sane comment. I wonder when all Nigerians will begin to tink this way. Its because of such a mentality that the circle of poverty, zombienized servitude, institutionalized pilfering nd enslavement of the masses never ends.

You have a Chinese moniker and dp, but speak like a professor of English. You sure know how to handle words. I like that.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by JuanDeDios: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
While a job or scholarship are a notch above bread and beans, they are still firmly within the ambit of stomach infrastructure. A legislator's job description is what he should be taken up on.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Lamzzyy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
where have you been i've been waiting for this kind of comment for century.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

While a job or scholarship are a notch above bread and beans, they are still firmly within the ambit of stomach infrastructure. A legislator's job description is what he should be taken up on.
Well, you're not wrong. While bread and beans takes care of a man for a few hours, a job/scholarship takes care of the family for years, and a legislator who adheres to his job description takes care of the entire community for ages
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shol3:
My favorite food wink
You go sabi mess well well be that o
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by signified: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Vianaija:
[size=20pt]And how does that affect change?? undecided[/size]
If person change from movie actor to politician, sha no be change ni!
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by signified: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
paulto89:
and this isn't a movie?
political movie lol.. grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If e like make e chop hot shiĆ­t with Agege bread

E nor concern me

tongue
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. Hot shiit ke? Lwkm.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ayila13(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:

I beg I beg I beg I beg

Bread and beans has been saving lives probably more than the red cross ooo

Eat beans with correct bread and wash it down with cold water, my brother nah food go remind you say u never chop am by late night! grin
I see you
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by soldierboi16(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
politicians with their cunning ways of enticing people
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Well, i didn't know he's done all that in Surulere. But I would not miss an opportunity like that to request for something tangible... Maybe even present my business plan I've been searching for sponsor for...
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
grin grin grin that was mean but well deserved.
Good that the Desmond mingled with them though

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by MrTour: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas and Beans with bread.
Fayose is at Ekiti buying kpomo for dem.
Desmond Idiot is at Surulere buying bread and beans for dem. grin
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by chiraqDemon(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eeaazzyy
How we go do nau
Na small man ?
Comee onn dia father full leg
Now bread and beans de worry me
E tey since i breakdown that combo for belle
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by omolorlarh: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=thesicilian post=51416148]He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.[/quotenice

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by omolorlarh: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=thesicilian post=51416148]He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.[/quote
NICE

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by djbobby007: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Surulere with Brown roof? obvious you ain't a Lagosian
na igbo man talk bet dat,no mind am
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2016
thesicilian:
well said but no put sand for him garri namegrin
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by saccie1162: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2016
dats nice of him...trump follow suit cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.