Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside (55098 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by DanPel(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
DesmondIdiotsorry,Elliot for 2019.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by fkdmods: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.

You've said it all. Majority of Nigerians don't think. The simple rule of governance is; a country's citizenry deserves the leadership they ultimately have. They can complain all they like but, buhari, his ministers, and all members of the legislature are exactly what Nigerians want and deserve.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by jasysandra(f): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by wellmax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.
how many times have you asked your Governor, senators, honorables etc. And please must the boys stayey the full content of their meeting? You think he just bump on tgem , ate bean and disappeared? Make una leave matter for Matthias abeg.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Urahara2: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joephat:
so after eating the bread did he deliver the community project abi na bread be the project

Before i forget, may God bless the individual that discovered bread and beans

the hilarities in this comment tho grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by beautycrush24(f): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol....Desmond is just an actor
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Wolexdey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
wellmax:
how many times have you asked your Governor, senators, honorables etc. And please must the boys stayey the full content of their meeting? You think he just bump on tgem , ate bean and disappeared? Make una leave matter for Matthias abeg.

Mr spokesman, share details of the meeting ooo. You sabi defend nah! John Stones.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
If you're resident in surulere, Lagos, you won't e saying all these. Desmond Olusola Eliot has done much and he's going to do more. He's awarded scholarships to youths, sank boreholes and is currently working on street electrification of his constituency with the little constituency allowance he's got. Fayose of Ekiti is the baba of deceit. He's fond of striking poses with plantain sellers for media attention. He's done practically nothing for the people of Ekiti. The allocation he was supposed to expend on projects were diverted into his personal account which was why the EFCC froze his account.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Seriousboy: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please can someone close to him ask him what happened to 2016 budget and the bill he sponsored for the boys so far. Was he sent there to come over to be eating bread and bean with boys

Youths wise up o.........
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by solacong: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beans n Bread
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by koolcat: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
#TrueTalk

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by madapcmod: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
SMH! cry

So this is what APC is all about? This is d much touted about afonja sufferisticated politics?

Damn!

Can sombori ask these apc scammers what they have done with 2016 budget? We are entering the last month of the year next week.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Jayson1: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wolexdey:

Mr spokesman, share details of the meeting ooo. You sabi defend nah! John Stones.
John Stones? You're giving him too much prestige. I'd rather call him Danny Shittu.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Progressive01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Seriousboy: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

And mumu boys are eating bread and bean forgotten to ask for their projects from budget padding. And one of them have mind to sent him eaten bread and bean with boys to nairaland happily. Our adult youths needs blood transmission from 15 years old child citizens to revolt their thinking.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
awelekiti:
If you're resident in surulere, Lagos, you won't e saying all these. Desmond Olusola Eliot has done much and he's going to do more. He's awarded scholarships to youths, sank boreholes and is currently working on street electrification of his constituency with the little constituency allowance he's got. Fayose of Ekiti is the baba of deceit. He's fond of striking poses with plantain sellers for media attention. He's done practically nothing for the people of Ekiti. The allocation he was supposed to expend on projects were diverted into his personal account which was why the EFCC froze his account.
Well, i didn't know he's done all that in Surulere. But I would not miss an opportunity like that to request for something tangible... Maybe even present my business plan I've been searching for sponsor for...
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
wellmax:

I made my comment based on the info I got. And believe me, if I met my governor, i would not ask for just bread and beans!
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by nikkypearl(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
fkdmods:

You've said it all. Majority of Nigerians don't think. The simple rule of governance is; a country's citizenry deserves the leadership they ultimately have. They can complain all they like but, buhari, his ministers, and all members of the legislature are exactly what Nigerians want and deserve.
Exactly. We make our leaders the way they are with our cheapness and mediocrity
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Sultty(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mr come and taste. I'm sure he has been doing it a lot from school days
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by purem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
All of u critisizin bred n beans
Una don 4get say na wetin I dey shop
go work in d morning
Be DAT even most of nigerians

De fact DAT Desmond is eating it means it is nt local fud anymor

OBJ wey dey drink garri nko
Una don 4get
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ifeomaekol(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Iffa hear, he has more political ambition that's why he's taking this picture, by 2019 we ll understand better.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Lagos is about to be scammed again...
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by vineyardfarms: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

THEY ARE THE OLODOS, BRAINLESS WHO ARE CONTENT WITH PEANUTS ---------------- MAY GOD HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by yazzman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
He dey form humble...lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by centboy123456(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:

I beg I beg I beg I beg

Bread and beans has been saving lives probably more than the red cross ooo

Eat beans with correct bread and wash it down with cold water, my brother nah food go remind you say u never chop am by late night! grin

Oga no be lie u talk I nor kknow still I cum lagos bread and beans dey save lives for lagos oh no carry am play
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Justicealh3(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oga u go mess ooo.
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ychris: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:

I beg I beg I beg I beg

Bread and beans has been saving lives probably more than the red cross ooo

Eat beans with correct bread and wash it down with cold water, my brother nah food go remind you say u never chop am by late night! grin
point of correction @ bolded
*have been*
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by beolay2k: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is this News?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.