Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) (40736 Views)

Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by nwabobo: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nkiru Emodi, a female cobbler has won the 2016 enterptising person of the year award. Congrats babe

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by nwabobo: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
More

11 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by alizma: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
good work, fine girl.
this land(FTC) is dedicated to all that appreciate it by liking it

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by edoyad(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fine girl making fine shoes, in fact I'm in love

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Omudia11: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai in that first picture, I can see soft LAPS grin

9 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by nwabobo: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's celebrate this hardworking lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2016

happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Something is telling me i need new shoes and they must be "Made in Nigeria".... grin angry

7 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by youngice(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beauty and brains

10 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice shoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by bensowe(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:
Nkechi Emodi, a female cobbler has won the 2016 enterptising person of the year award. Congrats babe

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
smiley

Sabi-ficate would always come in handy where certificate has failed to attract.
This is good girl.

14 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
If she did these shoes... I want to marry!

There is no better turn-on that an independent woman

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4539390_fbimg1480246956699_jpega0b6ab8408b423d726689f738f3c625c

19 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by bensowe(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
;Dcongrat

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by SABA2002(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Igbo amaka

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by NaLaugh: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good job, lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Adesiji77: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thumbs up! Her future is bright cool

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Ask4Info: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
....and some girls are there waiting for the next Aristo or "maga" to give them money before they can afford their toiletries even as simple as N20 eye pencil.

He or She who doesn't work LEGALLY doesn't deserve to eat.

Take Note: Whether you are a Yahoo boy, Wire Guy, Pick Pocket, Olosho, Runs Babe, Credit Card fraudster or whatever you do illegally, you are only postponing your hunger and suffering for the later days of your life. You will think you are enjoying today, but the later days when your peers who are working hard and genuinely today start resting, that is when you will start working.

There is Dignity in Labour. Get your hands dirty today so you can eventually eat with Kings with a Golden Spoon tomorrow

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
yarimo:
woman yansh no go kee u!!

5 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Timolanki(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
this is the kind of lady i wana marry.

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's reward of hard work, more greases to her elbow, congratulation.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Vecto(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
yarimo:

O ye of perverted mind. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
While some ladies are doing olosho upandan
Nice one, pls how can I get her contact? lemme marry harf working gal

4 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by richidinho(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fyn gal, fyn shoes, fyn l*bz

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by horciglowri(f): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shez so cute nd she makes nice shoes. Tumbs up to the hardworkin ladies out der

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Joephat(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
somebody should get her number for me

I want to marry her. thank me after our wedding

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by MarshRiley(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'll work my ass off to marry such a lady
Thanks for not bin lazy

5 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by seguno2: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Way to go.
Congrats to the winner.
Big up to the organisers.
We need to vigorously promote the entrepreneurial spirit among our people.
Those lazy youths who have decided to make themselves useless should take note.
Instead of waiting for someone to work and/or thief company/government money to dash you, better find something to do with your hands and brains.
Same advice to the girls who think they have a bend down boutique for men to drop money without buying anything. Please note that the bend down boutique dey expire oh. After the thing don pass im Sell By Date, na im be sey yawa go gas be that.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Husse12(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not all those arrangy awards Linda's brother won

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook (Meta) Sacks 21,000 Employees. Read Mark Zuckerberg's Message / Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.