Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O (601 Views)

AIT Has Been Bound For No Good Reason / Have Davido Have Been Up To No Good? Chioma Blasts Him About Deactivated Ig / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O by polyte: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
mod,pls make this a FP issue, and I wish good-spirited nairalanders continue to help share until something is done....I have been going on to cash money from GTB,sango since on Friday morning,and each time I did, it was either the five machines are not working or just one of if all was working. The human traffic has been incredible! Worst scenario was what happened this night, I went there again on my way from church to try my luck again since I couldn't get money since Friday. Good, three out of the five were working, so I joined the queue, only for a crisis to erupt after one of the machines stopped dispensing, and the people on that side decided to join my queue. Fine, the security man came in to pacify the situation, but as if he had been waiting for this opportunity, he went into the banking hall and what happened was that the last two machines stopped paying. Has it got this worse in Nigeria that even security men can decide for supposed esteemed customers on when to and when not to have access to their money? Are they not the reason for which the bank is still in business? this has to be addressed and stopped!
Re: GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O by samuelson06(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
If GTB ATM isn't working, why not try another bank ATM? Thought GTB did anything special to you.
Re: GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O by polyte: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
ATM operations, as done where we copied it from is such that u get to the machines, u get whatever u want and go...no unnecessary waste of productive time. Nigeria is always getting things wrong! think of what happens to that person who is in a rush to get money buy a drug for a ailing child? CBN should come in and right the wrings in ATM operations across the country! if there are five machines in a bank, there is no reason why all should not be adequately loaded so as to meet customer demands.
Re: GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O by polyte: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
samuelson06:
If GTB ATM isn't working, why not try another bank ATM? Thought GTB did anything special to you.
Yes u are right,I could have used other ATM, but all, I mean all are down..I wouldn't know if they met to treat customers like this, but my emphasis is on GTB, cause that is my bank....and honestly the treatment has not been professional or fair
Re: GTB, Sango Ota E No Good O by samuelson06(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
polyte:

Yes u are right,I could have used other ATM, but all, I mean all are down..I wouldn't know if they met to treat customers like this, but my emphasis is on GTB, cause that is my bank....and honestly the treatment has not been professional or fair

The point is that after the cross-ATM withdrawal charge was removed, banks care less about servicing the ATM. It's not about GTB, all banks in Nigeria don't care about ATM. I was at Idimu (Lagos) to withdraw the other Sunday, over 3-5 banks line up there but if you see the crowd of people queuing up, you wonder why. These guys don't really care about the ATM.Just forget about them and manage the way you see it. It's Nigeria for you.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Visited Website In Nigeria By Alexa / Breaking News – Nigeria To Recover From Recession – Onyema / 2face Announces Dress Code For The February 6th National Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.