Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

He Priced Me. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Priced Me. (1036 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Priced Me. by jaygiant(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
He negotiated, I looked at him and almost laughed, he priced me, he seemed offended that will ask so much for my skin.

"Ten thousand wetin na," his thousand came out as tausan, and it made me laugh, and I saw in his knowing smile that he thought I was laughing at my own silliness, he thought I was mocking myself for daring to place such a high price on myself.

"you dey laugh, na true na, you get factory fitted ac for nyansh" . He put on a serious countenance now, like the bankers do when they tell you that your request for facility has been denied, the same countenance she had seen in boardrooms when businessmen smelt blood and were about to close in on a deal. It was almost the same, only the atmosphere was different, and the bone of bargain on this table was my vagina.

"you no dey talk again?" He signalled the barman to bring another beer, " na short time, I go pay two five" he took another sip from his beer and stared at the screen, acting like the cutthroat negotiator who had just placed a take it or leave it deal on the table, waiting, just waiting to see if you would call his bluff.

And on another night I would've, I would've quietly picked the beer he bought me and gone into my room, another night of no sales. No sales, I chuckled at the thought of it, sales, what was i selling? It was a matter of perspective really, to the man who grunted on me, I sold pleasure, to the church it was my virtues that I peddled, to family and friends, it was their collective dignity and pride, to my fellow ladies, it was just a part of their skin.

"na nyansh" Ivy will say, her real name was Ivuoma, she was fair, and that was all about her, she wasn't particularly beautiful but her fair skin would always make the men inquire.

"babe, pussy na for Bleep na, na wetin we dey sell be that, Bleep!" Miny will go on and give me a thorough lesson on justification of the prostitute business, which was simple, we sleep with men for free anyway, why not earn some money from it . No one knew miny's real name, but I suspected it was Amina, she had that tall and distinct carriage that was common amongst northern women, her face was beautiful but stern. She was slender with full breasts, that always seemed to want to jump out of her tight blouse every night.

"how far, where we dey go?" His voice jerked me back, he had taken my silence for consent, he looked at me again, unsure of himself now. On another night I would have turned him down, but the room manager had warned that he had had enough of free sex, i had to pay my nightly due.

It was easier to sleep with Bonaventure, he was clean and he didn't reek of sweat and beer, and he was always gentle, sometimes i closed my eyes and pretended we were lovers. When he was done, I would let him sleep off while I smoked. In the morning he will ask that I take him in the mouth. "Morning brushing", that's what he called it. He was there in the bar now, waiting to see if I would accept the price Mr. Businessman had offered.

I gulped my drink, motioned for him to follow me and headed for the room allotted to me for the night, 105. There was no air conditioner, but the room was chilly. He counted three 1000 notes then asked that i switch on the light, he examined the notes and sensing that it would be awkward to ask me for change of 500 naira, he searched inside his pocket and brought three crisp two hundred naira notes, he added them to two of the 1000 naira notes and stretched them towards me.

I pulled down my skirt, and lay down legs apart, he took off his briefs then turned, i noticed that he wasn't erect. I never like this, it means I would have to massage him and put the condom on for him. He lay on the bed and I began to touch him, his hands rubbed my back and buttocks, then he slid his middle finger inside me; that's when I noticed I forgot lubricate.

I opened the bedside drawer, and used some lubricants. He began to fiddle with the cusps of my brassiere, I gently guided his hand away.

"Nawa o, so because na two-five I pay, you no go allow me press bobby? " I noticed his manhood was hard, so I lay down without saying a word. He looked like a trader, but at least he smelt nice, the masculine sweat was still slightly apparent but his roll on also masked the odour.

"if I add money, you go suck?" He asked.

"I don't suck sir," I said, I saw the shock in his face. He was surprised at how well spoken I was, at how my sir came out crisp and educated.

"you . . .you what?" I was amused now, he had switch to another language, no more the pidgin, he couldn't let this woman for hire have a better command of English than him, so he switched to the young Nigerian's accent, the one that is an admixture of British and America intonation, the one radio presenters use, the one where they slur all their words as much as they can and speak faster than they should while they interject with "uhhh" "you know whaaa I meen?".

I wanted to switch to pidgin, so we could just get it over with, because I saw him going flaccid and I felt the harmattan wind in between my legs, lapping up the lubricant I had just used. But he stared at me with disdainful shock, so I put on my full britico.

"As a matter of personal hygiene sir, I do not put my mouth to anyone's private, quite honestly sir, I think you'll find it most appalling the possible infections we could both get".

He sat back now, and I could tell he wasn't a trader, he had the ego of an office man, he definitely was a job man, a supervisor somewhere, someone who lauded his authority over others, the authority he got from being lauded over too. He couldn't understand how a prostitute could speak so well. He had gone flaccid again. She almost laughed at his confusion.

"anything the problem sir, perhaps something I can help you with?" My former boss would be proud of me and my customer service skills. He could tell I was mocking him now, so I took of my brassiere and said " perhaps this will help."

"Put it back on" he said , he lay down and I hoped he wouldn't want us to talk, this was not going to be some sort of strange encounter with a LovePeddler.

"I no go pay you back ooo. ." I said so he could do his business and get it over with, I started fiddling with him again.

" Don't bother, I'm on my way. . I... " I was fiddling faster and he was gasping for breath, "wh.. .what . . .wh. .your name?" I jerked him faster, he was done in another 45 seconds, he quivered and closed his eyes, and then I saw how beautiful he was when he came. We didn't say more about anything he left and I counted the money again, five notes, some crisp, some dirty. Two more visits, I'll be able to have some money left after paying Bonaventure. I could buy myself chocolate and maybe some chicken.

He came the next week, my supervisor customer, and I saw his office ID, turns out he is a banker. He came the week after that, and waited outside while a mechanic pumped away on me, when he entered, he asked that I opened the window to ease out the smell.

We finally had sex the third time he came, then he told me he got promoted, I pondered why he would tell me that? I smiled and I saw him snoring off, so I started smoking and watched him like I would Bonaventure in the mornings. His wife called at midnight and he jumped up, he looked at me.

"you were tired" that's all the explanation I gave but I actually just wanted to watch him.

"did I cost you any business?" He nodded at the door, I didn't respond, he counted 5 crisp 1000 notes.

"you already paid."

" for the delays, you could get sometime off, take the rest of the day off, I'll see you next week?"

And he did, we spoke about his childless home, and I told him about my student days at Kent, I told him about my first job as a customer service officer when I dropped out of Kent, I told him about finally getting the degree, and when i started out as a marketer, my life was fantastic until I got raped in a cab on my way home. He looked at me.

"No worries, I didn't catch anything"

We talked about how he went to school, and he told her me I was beautiful, he asked her why I did the job? why I sold myself? And she finally had the answer, that's what I sold, myself. All of it, what bella called nyansh, what Miny call Bleep, and the church called virtue and my family called dignity, it could all be summed up in one word: MYSELF.

I had my answer, so when he came the next day, i didn't open the door, he banged and asked Bonaventure about me but i refused to open. I knew I will get out of here, I'll quit the smoking, and I'll seek and get some obscure job, I knew he could help me, I knew he was going to offer it but I didn't want him to, I was a prostitute and that's all I'll ever be to him no matter how high I rise or how polished my English would sound.

5 Likes

Re: He Priced Me. by Creeza(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice, Im captivated.
Re: He Priced Me. by Creeza(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jagugu88li
swann
mhiz
greg42
biafranbushboy
angelinasto
DTOBS
Bibijay123

Come and see o, this one got me hooked until the last word.

2 Likes

Re: He Priced Me. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
So many sex tape on Nland cheesy cheesy...

I have repented sha.. wink...

I didn't read some part cheesy
Re: He Priced Me. by DTOBS(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Creeza:
Jagugu88li
swann
mhiz
greg42
biafranbushboy
angelinasto
DTOBS
Bibijay123

Rilly grin...are you a fish?
Re: He Priced Me. by bibijay123(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Following, creeza is everywhr like Mtn grin thanks for d invite.

2 Likes

Re: He Priced Me. by DTOBS(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
BlizzydoDo
Spixintnxy
Hormobolanle
Eskillful

Come and see nollywood film ooooo
Re: He Priced Me. by Creeza(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
bibijay123:
Following, creeza is everywhr like Mtn grin thanks for d invite.
lol I'M glo - grandmaster of data. Its my personal text.

I JUST appreciate arts and creativity grin

1 Like

Re: He Priced Me. by Creeza(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
DTOBS:

Rilly grin...are you a fish?
oga mi. I saw this one in 4D grin

OYA op , update asap. Dont fall my hands o angry
Re: He Priced Me. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
I love the way you alternate between different parlances....sounds like your quite literate....Good read so far,i see you creeza

1 Like

Re: He Priced Me. by youngsahito(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
wot iz d title of this nollywood film?
Re: He Priced Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Creeza:
Jagu.gu88li s.wann m.hiz greg4.2

It was nice and captivating... Following...
Re: He Priced Me. by KinSlayer: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2016
shocked Jesuuu!!!!!!. See me here thinking I know a thing or two about writing. see talent na, comparable to chimmamanda that is just giving interviews upandan. please write a book, or start a blog anything.
Re: He Priced Me. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Following smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sanity Is Deception / The Starfish Story / Word Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.