Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

[tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device (891 Views)

Notch Or Not! Learn How To Switch Style On Your Tecno Camon 11 Pro / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / How To Change Fonts Style On Android (with Or Without Root) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
THIS TUTORIAL WAS POSTED ON techubng.com. visit for more tutorials like this and android ROMs.

This tutorial will help you get the android N look on your android device.

TOOLS NEEDED:
YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED
Xposed App(Framework) from here
[NOTE FRAMEWORK DIFFERS PAR DEVICE!!!]
Android N-Ify Latest Version from here
Nexus Launcher From here
Latest Google App With Assistant Support from here
Android N CM Theme From Google Play Store
Any Root Explorer Of Your Choice
Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 1:
Your device must be fully rooted and have a custom recovery(TWRP,CWM,Philz) installed
Download the above files needed for this tutorial.
Reboot into recovery
Install the Nexus(Pixel) Launcher Zip
Then reboot device
After reboot, press home key and select Nexus Launcher as default Launcher
Install Xposed framework according to your device
Install all other Apps listed above
Activate Android N-Ify from Xposed App (open Xposed tap on modules, Tick Android N-Ify)

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 2:
After Flashing, then Reboot
Now You'll notice that your Android N-Ify is now active, like the screen shot below.
Open the Android N-Ify App from app drawer

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
In Android N-Ify (Some settings have been pre-enabled, leave it as it is)
Tap on settings
Switch on settings summaries and N Logo Easter egg.

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 3:
Go back to main menu of Android N-Ify
Tap on quick settings
Switch on "Style Header" (if not enabled)
Switch on fancy QS Transition and QS editor
Switch on "Show battery percentage in battery tile"
Switch on "New tile click behavior"

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 4:
Tap on Notifications
Switch on Style Notifications (If Not Enabled)
Switch on "Direct reply on lock screen"
Increase the max notification on lock screen to your desire

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 5:
Tap on lock screen
Switch on Enable emergency info
Then add your info according to the columns given

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 6:
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER GOOGLE APP UNINSTALL BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE (Optional)
Install the Google App
Open The root explorer you downloaded
Navigate to /System/build.prop
AND CAREFULLY FIND AND EDIT THIS LINE

"ro.product.model=xxxxx"
The xxxxx stands for your device model name
Change it to
"ro.product.model=Pixel XL"

ADD THIS LINE TO YOUR build.prop
"ro.opa.eligible_device=true"

REBOOT then clear Google App cache.
Then setup Google assistant as you wish

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
PROCEDURE 7:
THIS LAST PART IS FOR ROMS WITH CM THEME MANAGER SUPPORT
Install the Android N Theme You downloaded from play store then enable it from the Themes manager.

There you have it!
Enjoy your Android N look and feel on your Android Device!

Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by Oghumu1(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2016
swisscarter:
THIS TUTORIAL WAS POSTED ON mtkhaven.com. visit for more tutorials like this and android ROMs.

This tutorial will help you get the android N look on your android device.

TOOLS NEEDED:
YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED
Xposed App(Framework) from here
[NOTE FRAMEWORK DIFFERS PAR DEVICE!!!]
Android N-Ify Latest Version from here
Nexus Launcher From here
Latest Google App With Assistant Support from here
Android N CM Theme From Google Play Store
Any Root Explorer Of Your Choice

I sent you a message on your earlier post, I need you to assist me with my Gionee M3 ROM upgrade. I wouldn't like to make mistakes while doing it and I don't hve a system here. I need ur help please
Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by swisscarter(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Oghumu1:

I sent you a message on your earlier post, I need you to assist me with my Gionee M3 ROM upgrade. I wouldn't like to make mistakes while doing it and I don't hve a system here. I need ur help please
Re: [tut] How To Get Android N Style On Your Android Device by Oghumu1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
swisscarter:
Thanks. I will call u ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Glo Subscribers Enter / How To Use Tecno W2 As Modem / MTN Recharge Card Slot Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.