Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Two World Korean Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Two World Korean Movie (1485 Views)

Top Website's To Download Korean Movies / Healer - Korean Drama Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two World Korean Movie by rose4flower(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who have watched this Korean movie two world the movie is so confusing & interesting. I don't understand why the cartoonist is trying to kill Kang chul.

How come wat is happening to Kang chul in real life is in the cartoon? Why was the cartoonist daughter dragged into the system & save the guys life?

Is it a spiritual movie? am just so confused pls if anyone have watched it kindly enlighten me.
Re: Two World Korean Movie by rose4flower(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow! so nobody av watched the movie?
Re: Two World Korean Movie by Bubblefairy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Two world is a fantasy drama. Kang chul is a Manwha (cartoon) character in the drama. The cartoonist was trying to kill off kang chul becos kang chul gained the ability of self awareness. Kang chul as a manwah character began to become 'real' and was not behaving like a character but a human being, that was why the cartoonist was trying to kill him off. Its like you make a drawing of a person sitting down, then the drawing stands up by itself, you will freak out abi?? Why the cartonist was afraid is because he feared that his creation (kang chul) would end up killing. Meanwhile the cartoonist's daughter was the original creator of kang chul, she drew kang chul when she was young and her parents were having marital problems. She was the one who gave him his basic characteristics, profession etc while her father saw the drawings one day and developed it into story, settings etc. That was why the daughter could go and save him becos she created him. I hope i answered your question, lemme know if you have another question.
Re: Two World Korean Movie by rose4flower(f): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow thanks a lot infact I av stopped watching d movie because it was confusing & scary. I will start frm where I stopped thanks.
Re: Two World Korean Movie by Bubblefairy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Although it got more scary and confusing at the end, its still a good watch. Do enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Video: The Flash Season 3 Episode 17 (S03E17) – Duet / A Tribe Called Judah: More Than Just A Heist -A Review / When Will Nigeria Get A Good Soap Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.