Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Atheists I Need Your Answers....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists I Need Your Answers....... (1013 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by ever811(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Atheist do not believe in the spiritual, even though they never come up with undoubted facts about the none existence of God..but they just believe there is no God anyway!.so I will need answers from atheists about something they themselves witness live on TV or even physical..my question is ,...a lot of pastors uses handkachifs or other materials to perform miracles,where by the material is flown at the congregation and you see people falling to the ground.some pastors,only there shadow trow people to the ground,some blow air at a person and the person falls to the ground.note: i am not saying this particular act comes from God,but I guess its spiritual.but I still want atheists in the house to help explain to me if this is a kind of technology, or chemicals this pastors uses to perform such miracles?..and its out of place to say the people are hired to stage act such miracle.cause I have some friends who has ones experience this,but they were never paid to perform such miracles..so atheists is it by means of technology or chemicals...thanks
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Have you ever heard of the term Hypnotises? Bypassing the consciouness to reach the subconsciousness to make people do what you want them to do especially by an authority figure who happens to be the pastor in the church scenerio.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by adoyi8: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
When the cameramen start falling, I will answer your question

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
adoyi8:

Thank you grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by jonbellion(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2016
This dude sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by Brown47: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2016
adoyi8:

3 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
ever811:
Atheist do not believe in the spiritual, even though they never come up with undoubted facts about the none existence of God..but they just believe there is no God anyway!.so I will need answers from atheists about something they themselves witness live on TV or even physical..my question is ,...a lot of pastors uses handkachifs or other materials to perform miracles,where by the material is flown at the congregation and you see people falling to the ground.some pastors,only there shadow trow people to the ground,some blow air at a person and the person falls to the ground.note: i am not saying this particular act comes from God,but I guess its spiritual.but I still want atheists in the house to help explain to me if this is a kind of technology, or chemicals this pastors uses to perform such miracles?..and its out of place to say the people are hired to stage act such miracle.cause I have some friends who has ones experience this,but they were never paid to perform such miracles..so atheists is it by means of technology or chemicals...thanks

Its psychology of course, the church members are in a heightened State and hence are susceptible to suggestions. The more highly they think of this man of God the easier it is to control them. Haven't you heard stories of people drinking fuel at the behest of the pastor and saying it tasted like apple juice, or the pastor that sprayed insecticide on his members face and they said it healed them.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by promisechuks: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2016
aaronson:
Have you ever heard of the term Hypnotises? Bypassing the consciouness to reach the subconsciousness to make people do what they you want them to do especially by an authority figure who happens to be the pastor in the church scenerio.
see it again.

another lie.
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by promisechuks: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
adoyi8:
what answer would you ever give that would better than a hardmirrored lie?

just get away kid!
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by benzics(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Lol, I was once part of those kinda congregation and I remembered that all the fallings I did, I did it intentionally because I saw others falling, I wasn't moved by anything, but I just fell and that was how prayer warriors gathered and were praying around me, if I remember those days I just laugh... So if I could fall intentionally, don't you think the whole congregation also fell intentionally?? Nothing spiritual!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by EyeHateGod: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2016
The op Clearly does not Want answers But Argument....
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by EyeHateGod: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
promisechuks:

what answer would you ever give that would better than a hardmirrored lie?

just get away kid!
Promise101 aka Fleximon..
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by EyeHateGod: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
ever811:
Atheist do not believe in the spiritual, even though they never come up with undoubted facts about the none existence of God..but they just believe there is no God anyway!.
No Atheism is the Lack of believe in God it doesn't mean a lack of believe in the spiritual..you can be and atheist and believe in spirit ghost ferries and what not though i find that to be illogical..

so I will need answers from atheists about something they themselves witness live on TV or even physical..my question is ,...a lot of pastors uses handkachifs or other materials to perform miracles,where by the material is flown at the congregation and you see people falling to the ground.some pastors,only there shadow trow people to the ground,some blow air at a person and the person falls to the ground.note: i am not saying this particular act comes from God,but I guess its spiritual.but I still want atheists in the house to help explain to me if this is a kind of technology, or chemicals this pastors uses to perform such miracles?..and its out of place to say the people are hired to stage act such miracle.cause I have some friends who has ones experience this,but they were never paid to perform such miracles..so atheists is it by means of technology or chemicals...thanks
But have You ever Asked your self Why don't Camera men Fall to this Anointing?

The Reason is because their mind is not fixitated on the man of God rather he focus on his jobs, the other members of the church are fixitated on the pastor and given the fact of how we Nigerians take them as God so there is that tendency to be controlled. The same way if Michael Jackson shows on stage and start singing hundreds of people will fall and faint....it's all psychology bro this pastors are using their hormones against them.

Ones you realize. How foolish you have been you'll never believe in miracle from this so called pastors again and that's the position where most Atheist are...

1 Like

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by promise10: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Promise101 aka Fleximon..
Another lie again!!!!!!!!

why must you hardmirror me

WHAT SORT OF NONSENSE IS THIS??!!!

promise101 is different from Fleximon...

I know who promise101 is but I have no interest in telling you.
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by promise10: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
benzics:
Lol, I was once part of those kinda congregation and I remembered that all the fallings I did, I did it intentionally because I saw others falling, I wasn't moved by anything, but I just fell and that was how prayer warriors gathered and were praying around me, if I remember those days I just laugh... So if I could fall intentionally, don't you think the whole congregation also fell intentionally?? Nothing spiritual!

guys you see that?

this is what hardmirror would have told us, instead of hardmirroring almost 1.6million people that he was a giant in the things of the spirit. pathological liars everywhere.
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by EyeHateGod: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

guys you see that?

this is what hardmirror would have told us, instead of hardmirroring almost 1.6million people that he was a giant in the things of the spirit. pathological liars everywhere.
What brought hardmirror to this thread are you obsessed with him?

1 Like

Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by ever811(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No Atheism is the Lack of believe in God it doesn't mean a lack of believe in the spiritual..you can be and atheist and believe in spirit ghost ferries and what not though i find that to be illogical..

But have You ever Asked your self Why don't Camera men Fall to this Anointing?

The Reason is because their mind is not fixitated on the man of God rather he focus on his jobs, the other members of the church are fixitated on the pastor and given the fact of how we Nigerians take them as God so there is that tendency to be controlled. The same way if Michael Jackson shows on stage and start singing hundreds of people will fall and faint....it's all psychology bro this pastors are using their hormones against them.

Ones you realize. How foolish you have been you'll never believe in miracle from this so called pastors again and that's the position where most Atheist are...
but you still notice, that not all the church members falls abi?..
Re: Atheists I Need Your Answers....... by EyeHateGod: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
ever811:
but you still notice, that not all the church members falls abi?..
Not everyone falls or faint when Michael Jackson is Singing..

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Akan Weeks Tagged Satanist For Moving Ordination To Abak After 60 Dead / Warning To Mr Johnson Suleiman. / A miraculous tree that write the name of God itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.