Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? (432 Views)

[tutorial] How To Get 5k Real Human Targeted And Search Engine Traffic Daily / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / A Blog With A Reasonable Amount Of Traffic Daily For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2016
GM NLders '..

I want to know of a Shared Hosting that can host a blog generating 10k visitors daily.

If you have something tangible to contribute or say,then go ahead ...!
Re: Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? by bassdow: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
GM NLders '..

I want to know of a Shared Hosting that can host a blog generating 10k visitors daily.

If you have something tangible to contribute or say,then go ahead ...!

Hello,
Almost all Hostings are the same with some minor differences (mostly in pricing, policies, what's allowed & what's not allowed, etc).
It's really difficult using Blog or Website traffic to determine Hosting strength and/ or requirements as one website with little traffic might lag on a Shared Hosting while another properly coded website or Blog with more traffic would do better on same shared hosting.

Shared Hosting is for beginners - I.e, those just starting out online with little or no traffic.
If you have gone beyond the strength of shared hosting requirements, Congratulations. Now you should be thinking of VPS.
It's more advisable you go on VPS as shared hostings do have lot's of restrictions.

Let's have your current hosting requirements.

If you get in touch with us here at BaConSol limited, we would be glad to help as we would be able to determine if you need to upgrade hosting or do some optimizations.
Re: Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2016
bassdow:

Hello,
Almost all Hostings are the same with some minor differences (mostly in pricing, policies, what's allowed & what's not allowed, etc).
It's really difficult using Blog or Website traffic to determine Hosting strength and/ or requirements as one website with little traffic might lag on a Shared Hosting while another properly coded website or Blog with more traffic would do better on same shared hosting.

Shared Hosting is for beginners - I.e, those just starting out online with little or no traffic.
If you have gone beyond the strength of shared hosting requirements, Congratulations. Now you should be thinking of VPS.
It's more advisable you go on VPS as shared hostings do have lot's of restrictions.

Let's have your current hosting requirements.

If you get in touch with us here at BaConSol limited, we would be glad to help as we would be able to determine if you need to upgrade hosting or do some optimizations.
Thanks anyway .. I would want to geh a web host that is outside Nigeria. I was thinking of bluehost,hostagor,inmotion
Re: Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? by bassdow: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Thanks anyway .. I would want to geh a web host that is outside Nigeria. I was thinking of bluehost,hostagor,inmotion

Wasn't even trying to force any host on you. Not even ours. My comments are generic.

As for hosts, no matter the country you want, it wont be easy for anyone to correctly recommend any webhost without knowing your current hosting specifications and what issues you currently have.

Thanks
Re: Which Shared Hosting Can Accept 10k Blog Traffic Daily ?? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2016
bassdow:

Wasn't even trying to force any host on you. Not even ours. My comments are generic.

As for hosts, no matter the country you want, it wont be easy for anyone to correctly recommend any webhost without knowing your current hosting specifications and what issues you currently have.

Thanks
My previous reply didn't say you were trying to false a host on mhe. I thanked you fr wah you explained so far. Then I told you my taste.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks / 13 Reasons Every Business Should Have A Website / Non Hosted Naija Adsense Account Fully Approved Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.