Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear (27959 Views)

We Have Special Slimming Belt For Weight Loss / Picture Of I-Go-die Wearing A Kilt / Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear by madlady(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ Outstrip, You said you you have a site, do you have any minimizer bras on your site. I am total fed-up with M&S range and Rigby & Peller are becoming a bit too expensive. No body control bits if possible.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear by Outstrip(f): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
The angel bras also minimize and they go all the way to a double K
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear by Epi: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
Outstrip:

I used a belt when I was about 5 months pregnant with my first child. Similar to this but not as good. It depends on if you stay active when you are pregnant. It is not unusual to see a pregnant mother wearing this while she exercises at the gym. The baby is actually safe and mom can run away merrily on the treadmill
Thanks for the explanation, now I don't have to wonder anymore how those movie stars jog/run while pregnant

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.