Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Reasons Why You Should Dress Well - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why You Should Dress Well (27960 Views)

Why Dress Well To Your Business Environment / 5 Undeniable Reasons Why You Should Always Dress Well Before Stepping Out / 5+ WAYS MEN SHOULD DRESS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2018
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DRESS WELL

You should dress well because that's what attract people to you initially not your intellect, personality or sense of humour. Read on to find out more!!!

1. The way you are dressed is the way you'll be addressed. Come to think of it, you respect someone who is dressed well say a nice shirt or blouse and trousers and you are more likely to despise someone who is shabbily dressed, right? QED�

2. Dressing boosts your confidence: If you have ever dressed better than you used to do once or twice, you'll agree with me that was at its peak at that moment. Sources of this confidence ranges from the look full of admiration on the faces of people to the compliments you receive from them�. Seeing reasons to start dresssing well yet�

3. It helps improve your lifestyle... A better lifestyle results into a better you.

4. It attracts the opposite sex: Guys, you might have probably heard that a well dressed guy is far more attractive than a shirtless dude with abs. This is not to say you shouldn't be fit but dressing well + a fit body completes the look most ladies desire- so next time you are about to put on a rumpled shirt; think twice!
For the ladies, a fitting dress� makes you more beautiful and attractive�

5. Your first impression on a person matters a lot if not absolutely. I'm sure you know what this means right �
Conclusion: Dressing well does not mean that you've got to dress up in suits or formal clothes all the time but wearing what is clean, put together, fits, flatters and most importantly appropriate for the situation
lalastica

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Loyalblak007(f): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Always dress well cos you never know who you could meet

66 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Iruobean(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Pls help a brother.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Abbeyme: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tell them

The popular saying goes: The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

You dress like an irresponsible slut, that's whom you are. That's how you will be addressed.

You dress like an alfa (Islamic cleric), that's just how you will be addressed.

grin grin

Even MC Oluomo, the reknowed 'tout' always dress like a complete gentleman that you'll envy to sit down with. Take it or leave it..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by fakuta(f): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
dressing well makes me feel good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mumu Thread, I rather make money and dress shabilly than cloths and no money!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by iSpread(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loyalblak007:
I could even meet you. What do you think?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Olukokosir(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tell dem. Awon fashionista to sag
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Abbeyme: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Pls help a brother. I am not really after the pay. I just need a place where I can be working and be getting experience.

May God bring the help you desire

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by chijokz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
I concur especially #1 and 2.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by dkronicle(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even if you dont have any reason to dress well, do it for ur family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by holajeedayy: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loyalblak007:
u are right but what abt those that dress anyhow and evry body meet ,consults and want ur visits steady?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by adaksbullet: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Are u seen how dafido and wizkin use too dressing? undecided undecided

So u are whant too telled me that if are seen these two ppls, ppls we no be respected off them? undecided

Mumu tread angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Apina(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Every point there is based on how others get to view you. Because it makes others happy doesnt mean u must subscribe to it, cos we are at period in history where covering up is old school and most of our sisters and even mothers are no longer conscious of what they wear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
REALLY HOW BOUT SO YOULL LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU DIE
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Kowor(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
You don't need a reason to dress well. You should always dress well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by holajeedayy: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
izzyboi:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DRESS WELL

You should dress well because that's what attract people to you initially not your intellect, personality or sense of humour. Read on to find out more!!!

1. The way you are dressed is the way you'll be addressed. Come to think of it, you respect someone who is dressed well say a nice shirt or blouse and trousers and you are more likely to despise someone who is shabbily dressed, right? QED�

2. Dressing boosts your confidence: If you have ever dressed better than you used to do once or twice, you'll agree with me that was at its peak at that moment. Sources of this confidence ranges from the look full of admiration on the faces of people to the compliments you receive from them�. Seeing reasons to start dresssing well yet�

3. It helps improve your lifestyle... A better lifestyle results into a better you.

4. It attracts the opposite sex: Guys, you might have probably heard that a well dressed guy is far more attractive than a shirtless dude with abs. This is not to say you shouldn't be fit but dressing well + a fit body completes the look most ladies desire- so next time you are about to put on a rumpled shirt; think twice!
For the ladies, a fitting dress� makes you more beautiful and attractive�

5. Your first impression on a person matters a lot if not absolutely. I'm sure you know what this means right �
Conclusion: Dressing well does not mean that you've got to dress up in suits or formal clothes all the time but wearing what is clean, put together, fits, flatters and most importantly appropriate for the situation
lalastica
see lemme tell u this is for marketer and show biz or entertainment bt for those in the skill world no one cares abt ur dressing as long as u deliver for company or client .........as for opposite sex by the time they sample what lies in ur bank acct the rest is history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by MuyiRano(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
sometimes if u dress well Evans wannabe or village ppu may be eyeing u. lol

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Yinxies(f): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dress the way you want to be addressed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by holajeedayy: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
have withness where a mechanic waste money on enjoyment ,just imagin somebodythat go home with not less than 50k daily with his dirty cloth or see where telecom engr spent money with baggy trouser...........or swaga programer with his plenty Hair on his face

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Zuckerberg doesn't care much about dressing and yet he's more respected and known than any Nigerian alive or dead

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by kmaster007: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
ur appearance also shows the way pple talk to u.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by ujampie: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good Dressing And perfect matching of clothes alone can fetch u Respect and admiration.. When practically dress up well always, people will always see you from a good � light.. ...
I love the way Chelsea is dressing crystal Today. .
I hope they would such temerity to dress Barcelona next week. ... Smile's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
"The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" only applies to poor people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Premiumwriter: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loyalblak007:
that your boobs self tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by sprints1: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:

Pls help a brother. I am not really after the pay. I just need a place where I can be working and be getting experience.

good for u and u are serving in a good place port haccourt one of the best states in nigeria where money is mined... with your HSE try and connect with people working in oil companies your auto cad is plus bro u will surely get a job..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by oreayo2011: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
very funny grin

OgidiOlu3:
"The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" only applies to poor people.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
dkronicle:
Even if you dont have any reason to dress well, do it for ur family.

Sense go kill you.... As in the way my mama the happy when she see me dressed gorgeously d make my head swell

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by sprints1: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loyalblak007:
sure like the way are dressed would attract anyone yummy boobs though... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by oreayo2011: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nigeria is a hot country and it is bad enough wearing singlet alone,how much more wearing coats and ties worn by people that live in a freezer.I dont care too much for dressing as I feel it is over emphasized,however I believe people should generally wear comfortable clothing ,be clean and smell nice.Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg arent power dressers and until recently,Jeff Bezos of Amazon wasnt renowned for his style but they are all uber successful.
Much ado about nothing if you ask me,wear great clothes for your mind and the world will come to you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by kokomaster3d: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who Dress help. Ask Mark Zuckerberg who wears T-Shirt most of the time

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Betmaster3:
Mumu Thread, I rather make money and dress shabilly than cloths and no money!
SMH for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear / 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.