Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm (1595 Views)

You Want To Learn How Bitcoin Works For Free? Join My Whatsapp Group / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by misspetit(f): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2016
mmm gurus........
Your help is needed
If have info on how bitcoin works on mmm.....pls share/explain

Thanks
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by BiafranBushBoy: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
misspetit:
mmm gurus........ Your help is needed If have info on how bitcoin works on mmm.....pls share/explain
Thanks
Change your bank type to BTC and provide help in bitcoins..
That way, you are good to go.
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
misspetit:
mmm gurus........
Your help is needed

Thanks

When providing help, you select bitcoins and input the amount in naira, then select Mavro 50% from the drop down list . you can decide to use MMM naira or MMM USD. I advise you use USD so you can see the amount in bitcoins dollars. After paying, and confirmation. Your money is frozen for one month before you can get help....

Need more info... Whatsapp me on 08132684257
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by joeB247(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
So it's. That simple, that's cool and I hear it's even 50% with bitcoin...that's cool
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by Aceskay(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
But I need to add my bitcoin Wallet to my profile or which account will i PH from and GH to... Pls shed more light to dat. Tnks
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by BjaySexy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi guys, in mmm nigeria.. is it possible i make transactions in both local bank and bitcoin simultaneously from a single mmm nigeria acct without any problem?
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
BjaySexy:
Hi guys, in mmm nigeria.. is it possible i make transactions in both local bank and bitcoin simultaneously from a single mmm nigeria acct without any problem?
100% possible.. I run both on mine
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aceskay:
But I need to add my bitcoin Wallet to my profile or which account will i PH from and GH to... Pls shed more light to dat. Tnks

Yes you must add your bitcoins address to your accounts. You can get a bitcoins wallet at blockchain.info
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you need more clarification, you can reach me on WhatsApp @08132684257
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by BjaySexy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
@ romeoetin .. thanks
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by Jamez122: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Click below ...
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by Jamez122: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Click below
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by knostbrown01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
romeoetin:

When providing help, you select bitcoins and input the amount in naira, then select Mavro 50% from the drop down list . you can decide to use MMM naira or MMM USD. I advise you use USD so you can see the amount in bitcoins dollars. After paying, and confirmation. Your money is frozen for one month before you can get help....

Need more info... Whatsapp me on 08132684257
Bro, are you saying that 50% mavro bitcoin lock period is a month compare to 30% mavro naira which is 2weeks?

and secondly, there is no MMM USD in my mavro PO
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by FX(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
For now it is not possible. I wrote MMM support and they told me that for now it is unavailable. So dont ever believe all of the above. You can write MMM support to confirm yourself. Long Live MMM
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
knostbrown01:

Bro, are you saying that 50% mavro bitcoin lock period is a month compare to 30% mavro naira which is 2weeks?

and secondly, there is no MMM USD in my mavro PO

Yes. Lock period is a month and there used to be mavro USD. I dunno why they removed it tho.. Any ways you can select mavro NGN
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
FX:
For now it is not possible. I wrote MMM support and they told me that for now it is unavailable. So dont ever believe all of the above. You can write MMM support to confirm yourself. Long Live MMM
What is not possible? And what are you talking about
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Can you just educate us about opening a wallet on MMM, i tried, and i get invalid bitcoin address ...i did get the address from blocchain.info tru clicking receive
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by Aceskay(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2016
romeoetin:

Yes you must add your bitcoins address to your accounts. You can get a bitcoins wallet at blockchain.info

Tnks I have a bitcoin wallet aidy but I don't know how to add it to my mmm account
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by romeoetin(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Aceskay:

Tnks I have a bitcoin wallet aidy but I don't know how to add it to my mmm account
Login to your PO... Then goto accounts, click on add, then select Bitcoins as account type, paste your address in the slot for Acc number and save...
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by indoorlove(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
misspetit:
mmm gurus........
Your help is needed

Thanks
Download and install for all your questions on bitcoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adams.bitcoin
Re: Who Understands How Bitcoin Works On Mmm by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dem don come again oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investment??? / Invest Around The New Dangote Refinery And Expatriate Estate / First Bank Bonus Shares/dividend Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.