Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (3162 Views)

TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Orator2383: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Budding Nigerian comedienne, Chigurl was Spotted showcasing her latest smartphone acquisition during the Wedding Party Movie Premier that took place at the glamorous Eko Hotel and Suite, Lagos Nigeria.The Wedding Party is a 2016 Nigerian romantic comedy/drama film, directed by Kemi Adetiba which has been premiered on 8th September 2016 in TIFF Toronto. The Red carpet event which was hosted by Chigurl, witnessed large turnout of who is who in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

Before now she was an ardent fan of Samsung and from the look of thing, it seems she has abandoned her Samsung device for the Phantom6 because the last time I saw her she was using a Samsung phone.She was seen flaunting the newly released Phantom 6 all through the event. She said that most celebrities already showed interest in the device and from the post Alibaba made on Instagram it's likely he is one of them

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Destined2win: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Ngwa byyyeee!
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by situationary: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Exactly! I follow @alibabagcfr and I saw the post he took with @theonlychigul using the TECNO Phantom 6. Right on her Instagram are also pictures she has been spotted using the device. I wonder how many more celebrities use the phone.

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by OFides: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yaay! #TeamChigurl

Yaaay!!x10 #TeamPhantom6

Me, I like Chigurl alooot! I won't even front! SHE IS FUNNY!
I followed her story and read that she's come through a lot and grown..like the people at TECNO and their brand (the phones too). Haha!
It's only fitting that they belong together abeg.

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
What a downgrade....

2 Likes

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Orator2383: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
situationary:
Exactly! I follow @alibabagcfr and I saw the post he took with @theonlychigul using the TECNO Phantom 6. Right on her Instagram are also pictures she has been spotted using the device. I wonder how many more celebrities use the phone.

They must have been impressed with stunning beauty of the device

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by OFides: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
What a downgrade....

Lol. Why so angry?
Wetin TECNO do you?
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by FrozeBABE: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
phantom 6+ ojare! grin

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by FrozeBABE: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
how many did you manufacture?? oh nigerians! grin grin
Youngpo413:
What a downgrade....
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
lubblish, who she epp...ebeg watch and laugh jare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA-3rkLll9Y
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Marvell23(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
The Phantom 6 is as beautiful as Chigurl herself. See as Alibaba is starring at the phone .Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by olaneyo18: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why are many celebrities dumping Samsung. I want to believe is not connected with the Note 7 bombing issues. Tecno seems to be harvesting a lot this year
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by ayobami52(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
olaneyo18:
Why are many celebrities dumping Samsung. I want to believe is not connected with the Note 7 bombing issues. Tecno seems to be harvesting a lot this year
You are making sense
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Orator2383: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
olaneyo18:
Harvesting from the ruins of Samsung I guess
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by excanny: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Except you are one of those who derive pleasure deceiving themselves, you should know that the phantom 6+ worths every single naira paid on it and even more.

just that in nigeria people just get blind ‘bad belle ’ for no reason. but behind the scenes, the real people are rocking the phone.
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Orator2383: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
What a downgrade....
Downgrade you said?From her posts and action she is happy with the device
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Sesom: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
I'm really not surprised that celebrities are experiencing a shift from Samsung to TECNO; especially with the new TECNO Phantom 6.
Have you guys seen and used that phone! The video and picture quality is amazing! My colleague actually just got the phone and I did some video recording with his Phantom 6; the video came out so well that people were asking me what camera I used and when I told them it was a phone they gave me this look of disbelief! Lmao.
I've been noticing a progressive improvements in the TECNO Mobile brand; and they seem to take their customer complaints into serious consideration.
Omo TECNO has come to stay and definitely giving Samsung and other mobile brands a run for their money. Me I'm waiting for my next pay to go get myself the phone; this might just be my own Christmas present to self. Hehehe
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Behankey(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Wow. Well, not so surprised, obviously she recognizes the nice features of the phone. Truth is, the phantom 6 and 6+ are just amazing.
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by oluwadaemilola: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
omo Tecno get mouth oo
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by oluwadaemilola: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Orator2383:
Downgrade you said?From her posts and action she is happy with the device
naso jare
apart from sey she happy the device make sense die
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by scarycuteface(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
She's rocking a Phantom? Wow. Seems Tecno is easily capturing people's hearts. Good one.
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Freelancerx: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Behankey:
Wow. Well, not so surprised, obviously she recognizes the nice features of the phone. Truth is, the phantom 6 and 6+ are just amazing.
Well said, she probably looks beyond the brand and is more concerned about what the phone offers. All in all, it's good for the image of Tecno.
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Other celebrities will soon be joining her. The phone is a wonder, that's why Alibaba was asking about it the other time.
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by FrozeBABE: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mehn,phantom 6plus is really shaking d floor.#oga at d top#
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by WaterDrunkard: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anything una like make una do I no go use tecno phone
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Youngpo413:
What a downgrade....
All I can see is a paid celebrity advertiser lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
olaneyo18:

And you interviewed those many celebrities before reaching this conclusion?
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by martineverest(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
ollah1:

And you interviewed those many celebrities before reaching this conclusion?
the way u defend sammy nowadays ........as if ur life depends on dem
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
martineverest:
the way u defend sammy nowadays ........as if ur life depends on dem

Not that bro. Na just question I ask am
Re: Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) by oluwadaemilola: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Confam

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE What Is The Name Of This Iphone? / Tecno Camon X CA7 Factory Firmware Available / Phone Of 128gig Inbuilt Memory Needed Budget #70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.