Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Google Adsense Report Suprise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Google Adsense Report Suprise (643 Views)

I Got My Google Adsense Approved / Is 2months Now, I Have Not Received My Google Verification Pin, Pls Help Ur Girl / How Do I Claim My Google Adsense In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsense Report Suprise by owner(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
Mehn guys, it was a good day today, i made $197.2 just for today only, am very suprise and happy, my browsing website is really pumping me with cash. Huh, keeping publicsing ur Website.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by DualCore1: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
so how informative is this thread? angry

you will pay me for waste of bandwidth in opening this thing angry tongue
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by yawatide(f): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2009
no mind am - im dey look for babe tongue
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
haha! him try sha.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by owner(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
Guys, not dat, i just mean d Website is just a week old and am making it big dis way.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
Congratulations.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by Godmother(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
owner, can you send your site URL to my box, please. Its muoboisivwe@yahoo.com
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by owner(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2009
What do you want my site URL for? Can't you just get a Nice concept and design for yourself rather than copying,
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by DualCore1: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
See Owner bro, when people make claims like the one you have made in this thread, they back it up with unadulterated(unphotoshoped) screenshots otherwise it's just plain BS.
Personally I don't believe you and I don't care, really (no hard feelings here so don't get worked up).

Bottom line, if you want to gain some credibility, you provide proof.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by kolitos007: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2009
Dual Core:

See Owner bro, when people make claims like the one you have made in this thread, they back it up with unadulterated(unphotoshoped) screenshots otherwise it's just plain BS.
Personally I don't believe you and I don't care, really (no hard feelings here so don't get worked up).

Bottom line, if you want to gain some credibility, you provide proof.

Dual Core, good thing you put this guy in is place, he says his site has been around for a week and he has made up to that amount, I found that ridiculous to be honest, and he can't even show anything, his website as well, so we can see what contents are on the site.

I don't know why people feel the need they have to make a lot of noise about the money they are getting from google adsense can you not just keep it to yourself, I get money from google adsense, but every 6 months I make about £60. If this is true, maybe you can help others by showing them or telling them what you did, not just saying you make this amount and then not showing proof.
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by Godmother(f): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
owner:

What do you want my site URL for? Can't you just get a Nice concept and design for yourself rather than copying,

Who said anything about copying?
And are you scared posting the link here with your high claims undecided
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by owner(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
Anyone has the right to talk anyfin, When am ready i will be Paste the Proof, Huh
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
owner:

Anyone has the right to talk anyfin, When am ready i will be Paste the Proof, Huh
Will you ever be ready?
Re: My Google Adsense Report Suprise by DualCore1: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
When he gets an adsense millionaire's screenshot of his Account Statement and a cheap Photoshop kid, he'll be ready.

(1) (Reply)

File Sharing Scirpt / New Year Plans? / Google Buzz Goes After Facebook, Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.