Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Got My Google Adsense Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got My Google Adsense Approved (10796 Views)

How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 / 10 Best Google Adsense Tips To Get Adsense Approved Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Google Adsense Approved by eluquenson(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on http://eluquenson..com/.

Please note:

Your AdSense account only allows you to monetize the content that you create on AdSense host partner sites.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account.

If you later decide that you'd also like to implement AdSense on a domain that you registered yourself, we ask that you provide us with the URL where you plan to show ads. To submit this one-time review request form, follow the steps described in this help article.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

Its quite tough as i was rejected initially, but later worked on the lapses which eventually got approved, now i will need some tips and knowledge on how to drive traffics to my blog, how to get a rich content and lots more.

I will appreciate your candid advice.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by YungwizzzyChina: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats

what's your blog address?
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by eluquenson(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:
congrats

what's your blog address?
Thanks man
Here it is Eluquenson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by joyblinks(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks man
Here it is Eluquenson
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by dhsfbi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrat Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by Lovetinz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
some tips and knowledge on how to drive traffics to my blog, how to get a rich content and lots more.

I am quoting Seun of Nairaland 'Content is king'
You either write unique content or get people to write them for you.
To get traffic? Advertise.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by joyblinks(f): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks man
Here it is Eluquenson

Jst saw ur pm. Sorry. I lost access to my emal. (Yahoo wahala) pls send it to d fone number.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks man
Here it is Eluquenson
Just checked your blog, and its dot dot com, how did you apply? Cause I tried applying on the Adsense website and they told me to apply through blogger since mine is dot dot com so I tried applying through blogger at the earnings tab but the sign up button is not working. They wrote at the sides, your blog doesnt currently qualify for Adsense. Have tried with android but it didn't work, how did you apply with your dot dot com?
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Ok, congrats..

Http://deltatoday..com/

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by eluquenson(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2014
njuwo:
Just checked your blog, and its dot dot com, how did you apply? Cause I tried applying on the Adsense website and they told me to apply through blogger since mine is dot dot com so I tried applying through blogger at the earnings tab but the sign up button is not working. They wrote at the sides, your blog doesnt currently qualify for Adsense. Have tried with android but it didn't work, how did you apply with your dot dot com?
Well, i applied through blogger for the first time 7months ago, i was replied via my email that i didn't qualify due to insufficient content and they highlighted some suggestions for me to work which i did and eventually re-applied through same process which was approved within 3days.

Try do your application through a pc instead, if at all they accept or reject, they will communicate to you via email.

Goodluck.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by pastoraaaaaa: 1:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Guys I wanna teach you guys what u don't understand. .
They are two types of adsense which are Hosted and non hosted. .
Hosted are always easy to get.. .u can even get hosted adsense account within 24hrs. .
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by pastoraaaaaa: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Difference between hosted and non-hosted AdSense account

There are 2 types of AdSense account, a hosted AdSense account and a standard or non-hosted AdSense account. There is a little difference between these accounts. Almost all of us knows about it but still some people have a little confusion in differentiating these accounts. So, today I am going to tell you the actual difference between these 2 accounts.

1 Hosted AdSense account

The main advantage of this account is that its approval is very easy. You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google hosted sites like , hubpages, You tube, etc. But the problem with this account is that you can not use it on sites which are not hosted by Google. It means you can only use it on Google hosted sites like You tube, , etc.

Features of Hosted AdSense account:
1. Easy to approve.
2. Earn money with You Tube and with You tube live events too.
3. You can't use it only on Websites which are hosted by Google.

2 Normal or Publisher AdSense account :

This account can be used any site. It's very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. It's fully approved account so you didn't need to reapply for any other service. You can apply for a publisher AdSense account directly from your Website.

Features of Non-hosted account
1. It lets you to earn money from You tube and as well as from You tube live events too.
2. You can use it on any Website. It doesn't matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.
3. You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 4:29am On Oct 17, 2014
eluquenson:
Well, i applied through blogger for the first time 7months ago, i was replied via my email that i didn't qualify due to insufficient content and they highlighted some suggestions for me to work which i did and eventually re-applied through same process which was approved within 3days.

Try do your application through a pc instead, if at all they accept or reject, they will communicate to you via email.

Goodluck.
Thanks bro! I did it through pc, same thing. The sign up button on blogger just wouldn't click. My blog is just 2 and a half months old with about one sixty something posts.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 4:32am On Oct 17, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:
Difference between hosted and non-hosted AdSense account

There are 2 types of AdSense account, a hosted AdSense account and a standard or non-hosted AdSense account. There is a little difference between these accounts. Almost all of us knows about it but still some people have a little confusion in differentiating these accounts. So, today I am going to tell you the actual difference between these 2 accounts.

1 Hosted AdSense account

The main advantage of this account is that its approval is very easy. You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google hosted sites like , hubpages, You tube, etc. But the problem with this account is that you can not use it on sites which are not hosted by Google. It means you can only use it on Google hosted sites like You tube, , etc.

Features of Hosted AdSense account:
1. Easy to approve.
2. Earn money with You Tube and with You tube live events too.
3. You can't use it only on Websites which are hosted by Google.

2 Normal or Publisher AdSense account :

This account can be used any site. It's very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. It's fully approved account so you didn't need to reapply for any other service. You can apply for a publisher AdSense account directly from your Website.

Features of Non-hosted account
1. It lets you to earn money from You tube and as well as from You tube live events too.
2. You can use it on any Website. It doesn't matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.
3. You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money.
Nice info! Can I get an hosted account approved through youtube and use on my blog if yes, how?
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2014
Okay
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by bedfordng(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks man
Here it is Eluquenson
since you have been approved, i will advice you give your site a brand by getting a domina name.you can get one for less than 2k per year.give it a brand at the early stage.just an advice
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by eluquenson(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
bedfordng:
since you have been approved, i will advice you give your site a brand by getting a domina name.you can get one for less than 2k per year.give it a brand at the early stage.just an advice
Thanks
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by henryobinna(m): 5:45am On Oct 18, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks
that personally actually gave you a good advice.
and incase you need a .com domain name I sell at N800 naira and I'll help you set it up for free since its blogger.

don't worry I don't and I won't scam you.

here's a link to my thread on domain selling https://www.nairaland.com/1944173/buy-cheap-com-domain-name

thanks in advance
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by 7topics: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Congratulations ! , you got adsense approval.
It is very tough to get approved fast. I am also trying to approve my website <a href="http://www.7topics.com">http://www.7topics.com</a>
http://www.7topics.com . I got hosted adsense and trying to get standard account.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
7topics:
Congratulations ! , you got adsense approval.
It is very tough to get approved fast. I am also trying to approve my website <a href="http://www.7topics.com">http://www.7topics.com</a>
http://www.7topics.com . I got hosted adsense and trying to get standard account.
How did you get hosted Adsense my guy? I don tire to dey wait for my blog to qualify
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by kalet55(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
I applied via blogger, they rejected my first application and I sent it again. They didn't send me any email but I log into my adsense account but the ads are not showing
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
kalet55:
I applied via blogger, they rejected my first application and I sent it again. They didn't send me any email but I log into my adsense account but the ads are not showing
Oga your blog na how many years old
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by bastien: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2014
eluquenson:
Thanks
dnt get a domain,use ur .com since u got traffic through it and u still getting traffic what the need of a domain..... besides ads won't be visible on ur custom domain,it will take long before it will be approved. Cheers
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by bastien: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2014
njuwo:
How did you get hosted Adsense my guy? I don tire to dey wait for my blog to qualify
bros calm down,no b to get d approval b d koko, na to make money with em.....
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2014
bastien:
bros calm down,no b to get d approval b d koko, na to make money with em.....
To make money with am easy na. Na to qualify and get approval be the thing
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2014
bastien:
dnt get a domain,use ur .com since u got traffic through it and u still getting traffic what the need of a domain..... besides ads won't be visible on ur custom domain,it will take long before it will be approved. Cheers
Na wetin my mind dey tell me be this sef. People go just dey say get domain get domain. Domain get e own wahala o. I dey talk from experience.
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by kalet55(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2014
njuwo:
Oga your blog na how many years old
one year
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by njuwo(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
kalet55:

one year
How many months e show your blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense before them qualify you
Re: I Got My Google Adsense Approved by bastien: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
njuwo:
Na wetin my mind dey tell me be this sef. People go just dey say get domain get domain. Domain get e own wahala o. I dey talk from experience.
me too dey talk from experience........ I try to upgrade ma AdSense eh dem reject am twice, I just vex go back to ma .com thou I might have lost some traffic, but by his grace I will get em back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / All Wapka wapmasters / Lists Of Exam Expo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.