Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

“maje Ayida Gave Me STD” – Toke Makinwa Reveals Ex-husband Cheated, Infected Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “maje Ayida Gave Me STD” – Toke Makinwa Reveals Ex-husband Cheated, Infected Her (886 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“maje Ayida Gave Me STD” – Toke Makinwa Reveals Ex-husband Cheated, Infected Her by ToyinAspireBlog: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Toke Makinwa has been making series of shocking and nasty revelation in her new book. She said her ex-husband Maje Ayida gave her a sexually transmitted disease in the chapter 8 of her book, ‘On Becoming ‘.

Toke said he broke her heart, cheated on her many times, got his babymama pregnant while married to her, caused her to bleach her skin, she watched his sex-tape with Anita and almost lost her mind, he almost drove her to commit suicide by drinking Dettol and now this and also gave her a sexually transmitted disease.

Everyone is waiting for Maje to react or say his own side of the story.

Below is Photo of Anita, the lady who got pregnant for Maje while he was legally married to Toke Makinwa.

http://toyinaspireblog.com/maje-ayida-gave-me-std-toke-makinwa-reveals-how-ex-husband-cheated-on-her-and-got-her-infected/

(1) (Reply)

Skin Lightening Celebrity, Bobrisky, Charges NGN11, 600 For Selfie In London / Photo: Checkout How Pastor Chris Okotie Shows Off His Rolls Royce / Obafemi Martins Moves Into Luxury Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.