Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (46705 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Uzoigwe1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
JUST NEGODU.....

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
autotrader014:

A country of people with dull brains.. if na Naija dat man come, only am go waka go.. grin

Re u sure??
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am afraid to say this but truly Africans are backward and there is no hope in sight... Pathetic reasoning
But the funny thing is... The guy was enjoying the attention and respect but as he hear CRUCIFIXION sharply He denied everything.... Sharp guy, he knew Africans don't joke with religious matter... Lol

5 Likes

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
No one here cares about who you are brother!!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by OCtheKing: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol, Kenyans need Epp! Seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Haphard(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
autotrader014:

A country of people with dull brains.. if na Naija dat man come, only am go waka go.. grin
Yeah Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Whytelyon(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2016

Smh, Ebere m n'eme Kenya na Africa nke anyi no.

Just negodu odika iberibe ndi mmandu n'eme n'obodo Obama. Mmandu ibe m, m'akpo ya jisos? Nke a o bughi oria?

Iberibe wu oria daa..

Stupidity is really a disease grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by wristbangle: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jesus of Kenya wink
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by jayriginal: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wait!!!

Jesus smokes shisha? grin

Seriously though, the man is being mischievous. Looking and dressing the way he did is bound to attract attention.

Not to mention that his name is Christos.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by NaLaugh: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just a good ol' hippie. cheesy
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by cosmatika(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dis 1 na Bar-Jesus. Smoking shisha just to prove he's not Jesus
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by edudguy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jesus wey dey smoke
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Jokerman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
why ds Jesus dey fear crucifixion now

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Ejix4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
I hope he (Daniel) will visit (Nigeria) warri so we will access him if truly he's Jesus or not...
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by AreaFada2: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
That guy miss something. If na 9ja person e don hammer be dat. Na to just carry Bible about & preach. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Joe50(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
my guy dey smoke weed, lol...

to confirm dat he ain't Jesus.

check my signature
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by abike12(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
it was all fun and games till they tried to crucify dude. someone can't even play with these Kenyans
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chrismario:
Dull guy,,,,,he for say I am,,,,stage about 2 miracles grin

Na rich nigga he for be now

grin if na you hear 'crucify him', wetin u go do?? grin
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
cosmatika:
Dis 1 na Bar-Jesus. Smoking shisha just to prove he's not Jesus

cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by iukpe: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. The fear of death is real. See the way Daniel CHRISTos maintain as someone mentioned crucifixion.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Daet(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
That picture you see is just a film actor not the real. Jesus real picture is not these one o...
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by bluejean(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Finally something GOOD FROM KENYA...

If he visits NIGERIA, our fake pastors will really make use of him
Possibly to stage a MIRACLE CRUSADE.

Our politicians will use him for political CAMPAIGNS.
He shouldn't visit Nigeria, I am begging.
Because people may start SOWING SEED even before he arrives....
Not as a human being .....

Keep spouting nonsense n think u r making sense

Can't blv u jez wrote DT. How do u think?
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. The fear of death is real. See the way Daniel CHRISTos maintain as someone mentioned crucifixion.

I no blame am...
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by MrPricha(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin d guy been one maintain as dem dey call am bros......J, but as im here crucifixion, im confess sharpaly
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by bluejean(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
As for u Mr 'Jesus', u needn't tell m u r not Jesus cos I kw u r nt . BT for d sake of s gullible i guess u av 2 make tnz clear
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
I cant believe Kenyan's are this naïve. So when they watch the film about Jesus Christ and they see a white actor, does that make the actor JESUS CHRIST? Have they seen Jesus Christ before? Do they know if Jesus Christ is black. When Jesus will come most people will not know because he will come like a thief in the night and not like the tourist they claim is Jesus.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
grin grin grin grin grin grin For real.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
ikorodureporta:

grin if na you hear 'crucify him', wetin u go do?? grin

grin grin Africans ain't Jews cheesy and even if they are, he gotta enjoy popularity cum wealth until then cheesy

Or havnt you heard one thing must surely kill a man cheesy
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Laveda(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Striking resemblance

grin The fear of death.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
My brother, you better run out of Kenyan fast before they crucify you like the real Jesus o. grin grin
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / Chris Oyakhilome Releases New Lovely Pictures After Divorce Scandal / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.