Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (46689 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by helen4(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
does he look like Jesus Christ ? have they seen Jesus Christ before? we black sef.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kenyans are badly educated set of black people in Africa.
Majority of them are intellectually re-tarded.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by shabakm: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
who told them jesus look like this , no body in this world now, know how jesus face look look like.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
so d bros bin dey form Jesu dey enjoy the respect wey the ppl bin dey give am, but immediately hin hear say make dem crucify am e change shapaly say "actually am not Jesu" grin cheesy
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by wtfCode: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don die.
Laugh wan kill me 4 here.

He even smokes WEED??
Oh shiiit, I wished real Jesus smokes WEED tho.

So we could get high together forever like shiiit...ima heavener.
It's signed out
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
And he was coming from Ethiopia and didn't experience this. So all those stories from Kenya are actually true. Na wa.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by collinca0676: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jesus get pics b 4 ?
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Africans are so archaic, ignorant and mo!ronic, this white guy should have taken advantage of his looks to defraud gullible africans, sleep with their women, extort money from them and promise to take them to heaven with him. believe it or not a lot of Africans would have falling for his scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by boboenny: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/28/im-not-jesus-man-kenyans-claimed-was-jesus-christ-finally-breaks-his-silence/

Last week, a respected Nairalander posted that there was commotion in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, when a man said to look like Jesus was seen walking through the central business district early on Tuesday evening. Here is the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3483913/excitement-kenya-jesus-walks-through

Well, the man Kenyans thought was Jesus Christ is known as Daniel Christos and has come out to clarify that he is not Jesus but just a traveler who has been in the country for two weeks. Here is his photo.

has anyone seen Jesus picture before? they need Jesus in their hearts first before the they can see him in his second coming.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
gypsey:
Africans are so archaic, ignorant and slowpoke!c, this white guy should have taken advantage of his looks to defraud gullible africans, sleep with their women, extort money from them and promis to take them to heaven with him. believe it or not a lot of Africans would have falling for his scam.
hopeless race
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by masqot(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
The guy fear death like... "no be me"

Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
D guy was feeling himself as jesus until he heard that there were plans to crucify him that he decided to say he is not
#AndChristosWasAfraid, Kenyans 2:17
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Africans and their worship of the white man is very sickening.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by COOL10(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Next Headline:OMG,JESUS SMOKING SHISHA!!!!!. CLICK HERE TO SEE PICS.
Re: ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) by missyQween(f): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Have they seen Jesus before? Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.