Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. (1227 Views)

Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena / Apple Removes App That Stole Data And Sent It Back To China / Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
One guy named furetin on nairaland has scammed me on 1000 for etisalat 1.5 gig i requested for. I hav called him severally and he later gave a woman his fone to pick for him. I haven't seen the data i paid for and he has refused to pick my calls. It will neva be well wit him in dis Buhari period. I will make sure he pays dearly for dis even if i hav to visit babalawo shrine tomorrow wen i go to ogun state. Pls u guys shuld be careful doing any form of biz wit him. His numbers 08186856734
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Nastydroid(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
maybe technical glitch ,I have bought data from him several times
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nastydroid:
maybe technical glitch ,I have bought data from him several times

Shut up

Technical glitch my ass... and he gave the phone to a woman? angry
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by tikkykay: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Shut up

Technical glitch my ass... and he gave the phone to a woman? angry

We all sympathise with this guy....buh why do u have to insult another person?
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
tikkykay:

We all sympathise with this guy....buh why do u have to insult another person?

Why was the dude claiming that the scammer was experiencing a network glitch?

When he did it on purpose....

What kinda cheap lie is that..? undecided

1 Like

Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Furetin isn't a scammer. I know him very well, the next I see him I'll discuss this with him.
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thanks guys he has sent me the data,i know he must have seen my thread on nairaland. God bless u all..
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by tempest01(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
The fear of babalawo hehe
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
tempest01:
The fear of babalawo hehe
This guy u no go kill person wit laughter. Chaiiii.
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by davolas(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
And u no go cum reverse ya curse fit later land on ya head o, u just been bittered by d recession but guy always take tings easy man
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Why was the dude claiming that the scammer was experiencing a network glitch?

When he did it on purpose....

What kinda cheap lie is that..? undecided

Easy Bro.... he said 'maybe'. I don't think it is wise to call someone a scammer unless u are 100% sure. Abeg na opinion I give, no abuse me oh.
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Easy Bro.... he said 'maybe'. I don't think it is wise to call someone a scammer unless u are 100% sure. Abeg na opinion I give, no abuse me oh.

safe
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
davolas:
And u no go cum reverse ya curse fit later land on ya head o, u just been bittered by d recession but guy always take tings easy man
I no curse anybody na. I only complained. Anyway,no more babalawo and it shall be well wit Furetin and his business. No vex...
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Donniefred(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wtf? Why you wasting money? I get mine N1,500 for 10g

Take it or still buy your data at 1k for 1.5g

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Donniefred:

I'm out!
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Emekayoung(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Donniefred:

I'm out!
Show me the road na
Re: Furetin has sent it to me. Thanks everyone. by Donniefred(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emekayoung:

Show me the road na
I think etisalat has scrapped SME data

(1) (Reply)

... / Upgrade Infinix Hot S To Android 7.0 / Only For The Smart Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.