Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles (7224 Views)

How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / Check Out Customized Set Of Tiles Avaialable @epic Ceramics (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by Psalmuel92(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
hello house,pls which type of tiles are suitable for flooring the living room, kitchen and bathroom? also any idea of the price of the tiles would be appreciated
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by jeftalene(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Psalmuel92:
hello house,pls which type of tiles are suitable for flooring the living room, kitchen and bathroom? also any idea of the price of the tiles would be appreciated

Check at www.engineerosaz..com (Latest prices of all building materials updated daily).
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by Psalmuel92(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
jeftalene:

Check at www.engineerosaz..com (Latest prices of all building materials updated daily).
OK. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Psalmuel92:
OK. thanks
If its a big job, i can give you a tile importers contact direct.
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by rotecch77(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2016
There are many tiles in mkt, it's depends on your budget
China good grade tiles and Nigeria are pretty good for bedroom, sitting room etc
Also Spainsh and Italian tiles

China wall tiles range 1300-1500
Floor range 1300-3600
Spanish wall range 2800-3200
Spanish floor range 3000-7000
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by write2obi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Psalmuel92:

When tiling your build , their are few things you need to consider, like Budget, Durability, Functionality.

Budget = you have the Nigerian, China, Spanish and Italian

Durability = is the area a high traffic area? You have porcelain and non-porcelain

Functionality =do you have kids running around the house? Or is their elderly people in the house? Would you like glazed or non-glazed tiles?
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On Types And Cost Price Of Tiles by Iykvalley(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
tiles are different class . Italian tiles is the my one tiles but is costly. follow by Spain tiles, China tiles and Nigeria tiles. if you are tilling your house sitting room,lobby,sit out and walk way. your are advice to use verified tiles. room you can used any tiles. tile have a secret which I won't like say all here . for more idea call me 08036239007. I have been in it for 15 year.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / To Let Decent Mini Flat In Akowonjo/egbeda, Alimosho, Ipaja, Ayobo N150k upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.