Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines (1297 Views)

Nemtek Electric Fence Material In Lagos Nigeria:+2348092903328 / Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires / Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines by sammy05: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Soartechnology Nigeria limited, we are expert in installing electric fence and cctv. our engineers are 100% competent. We install anywhere in Nigeria, and we also do payment on delivery i.e after negotiation and agreement we will bring the material to your location for free and you pay 70% after seeing your material then 30% when the job is full done and tested okay and you derive full satisfaction.
Benefits of Soartechnology electric fencing

Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
Provides an electric high voltage shock to intruders.
Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm, which can then be transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
Low maintenance costs.
Easy to operate.
Animals that receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. Animals learn very quickly not to come into contact with the fence Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will alert a person not to tamper or come in contact with the fence.
The electric wires also serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect additional, fencing.
Reduced cost of security personnel.
Note our electric fencing come with energizer that as a powerful inbuilt battery that can last for 2 to 3 days when it fully charged. So if there is no power supply for a short while your electric fence will still be on. Call us today and you will refers us to others, after you derive your satisfaction. You can call or watts app us on 08162010206 or send us email on soatexts@yahoo.com or soartexts01@gmail.com

Re: Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines by Freshfish: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Effanti Over priced and No after sales service...my submission to them. Wish someone had told me before I found them online

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good day , I recently purchased about 800 Sq m of your electric fence in Lagos and I have feedback to give you.

1. Your electric fence is more expensive than the products of equivalent quality and reputation from my personal market survey

2 Your Products are priced high with a promise of quality after sales service and customer service

3. Your after sales service and installation teams have displayed to me a very strong lack of coordination, ineptitude, lackadaisical approach to customer requirements

4. It took forever to install the wire and I had to demand for a refund before your slow bereaucratic engineers mobilised to site. I have made the point above because within 24hours of installation , a false alarm went off because of a loose wire in the chain (poorly fitted) , a week after the support fell because it was not securely installed and fell on my metal gate. Happy no one had contact with the gate when this happened. Two weeks after, the Support gave way , the wires became slack and drooped right over my gate and we had to use plastic pipes to prevent contact with the gate.

Well over a month when I complained about the slack and fallen wires, we have had failed promises to come and on one occasion your technician came when we were not around. I am convinced your product is quality but lacks the capacity to deliver it in a efficient and effective way in lagos. Most competitors sell at half your price and over and above pricing your after care service is a scam. I have since called a local practitioner to fix the problem and also removed the junk advert sign you placed on my wall without my authorisation. My first and last experience with you shows your product service delivery is a huge scam!!

Trust I will go across the social media to warn fellow citizens of my country to avoid the scam I have fallen i
Re: Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines by sammy05: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2017
[MWe give the best , contact us today
Re: Electric Fence 6 Lines \ 8 Lines by sammy05: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Sorry to hear about your experience from effantti.
We are not EFFANTTI that dissapointed you. We are SOARTECHNOLOGY . We deal will original NEMTECH south africa, materials .
We have install for over 200,000 client throughout Nigeria .with no issues.
We do payment on delivery . and it is when our job as been tested okay you pay balmce, the maximum day we use in installation is 2 days if it is outside Lagos and ibadan. You can try us today.

(1) (Reply)

600 Capacity Luxury Events Hall & Event Planning Services / SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale: 50ft By 120 Ft (560 Sqm) Plot Of Land (in Benin City) / How Long Should He Stay On Expiration Of Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.