Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ (13207 Views)

Poll: Do You Think Her Sense Of Style Is

Unique In Her Own Crazy Way: 21% (8 votes)
Shocking But Interesting: 29% (11 votes)
Whack! She Ought To Be On Fashion Lock-Down!: 48% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by chika98: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
She is different and that ought to be respected really. Not your average pop star! I heard the Queen loves her music? Maybe she listens to her on her Ipod. You know the one Obama gave her. LOL grin grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
chika98:

She is different and that ought to be respected really. Not your average pop star! I heard the Queen loves her music? Maybe she listens to her on her Ipod. You know the one Obama gave her. LOL grin grin

[font=Comic Sans MS ]~You dont say!! grin Wont be hard for her to pull a "Poker Face"[/font]
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by chika98: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[font=Comic Sans MS ]~You dont say!! grin Wont be hard for her to pull a "Poker Face"[/font]

LOL she is always putting her poker face on. Maybe something a tad dramatic like the song Beyonce did with her? wink grin
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2009
~2009 VMA Awards~

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TheSly: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2009

Looks like some Ogun State's Masquerade           grin grin grin

Lol. . . . . .What a Crazy girl.  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TOPE20001(f): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2009
The Sly:

Looks like some Ogun State's Masquerade           grin grin grin

Lol. . . . . .What a Crazy girl.  cheesy grin cheesy

What are u talking abt, the girl has crazy sense of fashion. i love the the fact that she daring wen its comes to fashion cheesy cool
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TheSly: 3:14am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

What are u talking abt, the girl has crazy sense of fashion. i love the the fact that she daring wen its comes to fashion cheesy cool
Why I'm i not surprised?
You and bunkum stuffs are like water and fish. tongue
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TOPE20001(f): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2009
The Sly:

Why I'm i not surprised?
You and bunkum stuffs are like water and fish. tongue

sharap grin grin
no body turn heads like GAGA does grin tongue
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by TheSly: 3:21am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

sharap grin grin
no body turn heads like GAGA does grin tongue
Alright Bunkum lover. tongue
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by spikedcylinder: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2010

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
~She doesnt stray from her usual bizarre dress code!!
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2010
Lol. The white one is like a weird wedding cake. cheesy
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by collins123(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
She's a B.IT.CH, but a hot one.

I loved her Just Dance.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by Osama10(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2010
Demon Possessed.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by okgerald(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
Am sure many of u'd luv to be in her shoes
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by ckz: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
the girl has no talent and i dont understand why she is famous i rather listen and watch whitney houston, mary j blidge, mariah carey, toni braxton, jenifer hudson, monica , chrisste michelle, leela james, india arie, deborah cox,alicia keys etc etc those are female talents that dont need to distract us with their clothing for us to like them they just saaanging.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
This woman is crazy. She's wearing an outfit made entirely of meat:

Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by chika98: 1:56am On Sep 14, 2010
^^ Filet Mignon anyone? cheesy
She has totally lost it!
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by spikedcylinder: 3:09am On Sep 14, 2010
'She's different and ought to be respected' na. tongue
This last one is just totally disgusting.
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2010
~You got to give it to her! Gaga sure knows how to get a reaction out of us!!

~Now this wud make any Vegetarian
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by NaijaSisi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Now this wud make any Vegetarian

Even the hard-core meat-eaters sef! GROSS!
Re: ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ by sima(f): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2011
I think she's just Unique and she pulls the outfits off, kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria 2011: Meet The 18 Contestants / Pictures Of Your Favorite Hairdos (be It Male Or Female) / Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.