Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Chelsea - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chelsea (662 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea by swiz123(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
At the rate chelsea are performing,I wonder if city can stop them. Guardiola once said that his style of play will never change,stressing that he doesn't play to counter his opponents style of football.well,he will be put to test when he goes against chelsea.I will wait patiently to see if his motives won't be to counter conte's 3 4 3 formation.
Re: Chelsea by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am a chelsea fan so unsurprising is the fact that i'm rooting for the blues all day long
Re: Chelsea by WizBLANCE(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Here because of the title but without painting words i fear what the outcome of that game will be. But i wish the blues all the luck they need to smile at the end of the game. Up blues.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Sports Writers, Where Una Dey? / Touching Poem About Fulani Herdmen #worldpoetryday / A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.