Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

(help About Shell Appointment Letter) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (help About Shell Appointment Letter) (11252 Views)

What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? / Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 3:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Hello, I got appointment letter as admin officer from shell and they said I ll go for 3 months training in Holland, that I ll pay for immigration and job permit which cost 250k.... Is this a Scam?
I need advice..
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by HungerBAD: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Lol.

Keep your money.

Scam.

3 Likes

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by sben2308(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Am smelling ScAm my dear
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Mimzyy(f): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that this is a scam?

2 Likes

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by saxwizard(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2016
when are you to pay the money bfr resumption or after. where is their office. lol.

who go hear shell wey no go happy........keep ur money or use am do MMM.

2 Likes

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
Hello, I got appointment letter as admin officer from shell and they said I ll go for 3 months training in Holland, that I ll pay for immigration and job permit which cost 250k.... Is this a Scam?
I need advice..

how and where was the letter given to you.....?
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
lol
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by amicable09(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Lolz... This is a joke... Hahahaha.
Shell oooo! Doing people strong thing since 13 BC
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2016
moffymichael:

how and where was the letter given to you.....?
I received it in my email yesterday...
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
They said I should pay to one person that ll start my paper processing....
I received the appointment letter from ordinary mail that does not bear shell..
The letter was stamp with ordinary stamp not a seal...
They said I ll collect original letter when we leave Nigeria to Holland...
I'm confused
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:

I received it in my email yesterday...

Ignore It, its a clear scam! Shell would never issue any recruitment letter thru e-mail and besides, shell recruitment process is not a bed of roses.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by wroskian(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Wow!!! smiley Congratulations Op, I wish you all the best in your new gig as you charitably sow 250K into the life of a willing receiver. cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, did you apply to such position at Shell? When did you take their aptitude test? When did you attend an interview and medicals with Shell?
Nobody should tell you this is a scam, a company of Shell's reputation would NEVER ask you to pay a dime to pick up a job. BE WISE!!!

NB: If you feel like giving out 250K, I'm just a PM away. I will pray for you and your seven generations yet unborn will benefit from the prayers; in fact, I will prophesy into your life and you can trust it will be worth more than that "Shell job" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
They said I should pay to one person that ll start my paper processing....
I received the appointment letter from ordinary mail that does not bear shell..
The letter was stamp with ordinary stamp not a seal...
They said I ll collect original letter when we leave Nigeria to Holland...
I'm confused
nawa o, u did not apply, u never went for test or interview, yet are telling us ur confused, e remain small mk i swear for u, but i wont. wake up
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by obajoey(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Holland..lol
una wan go drink hollandia milk for holland abi..lol
It is not a scam but it is a SPAM....

Aunty SCAM no get two names oo...
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
I applied for the job...
But one man runs it for me.... The appointment letter sent to me I don't know maybe is real or scam
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
I applied for the job...
But one man runs it for me.... The appointment letter sent to me I don't know maybe is real or scam

can you attach the appointment letter here?
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by teechedah: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
If you pay any money, na O.Y.O you dey.Please keep your money.Its 100% SCAM OF LIFE.Beware oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Ukeachu1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
I need advice..

plsssssssssssssss. keep ur money. its a scam. plsss
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is the letter

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Elchappo: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please go ahead nd pay, it's real...

Ovuru Uwa Mmebi..
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by agrovick(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lolllll! Somebody is about to make Xmas come early for a lucky individual.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
This is the letter
pls do u do screening niii. Besides before u can make any payment call the guy that do the runs for you oooo. Or visit their branch in PHC. Don't pay online. Don't let any body scam you ooooo.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by apollo13(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Guy if u love yourself, lgnore the Mail and the rubbish letter sent to you, go to shell website and make further enquiry, I once received a mail similar to yours, its not worth it at all don't be scammed! Xmas is coming o. A word they say......
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Rizmo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
This is the letter
This is quite obvious dear!
The big coys don't charge their employees for training dear.
Be it within or outside the shore of Nigeria.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bloody scam
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by cc150615(f): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tweetums:
I need advice..
I can categorically asssure you it is scam, shell would give you appointment letter in hardcopy not sent to ur mail, nd instead of asking you for whatever money,they'd even throway small change give you for accepting their job. So keep your money and ignore/insult the sender as the Spirit leads you.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by ElDeeVee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
cc150615:

I can categorically asssure you it is scam, shell would give you appointment letter in hardcopy not sent to ur mail, nd instead of asking you for whatever money,they'd even throway small change give you for accepting their job. So keep your money and ignore/insult the sender as the Spirit leads you.

Spot on
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Tweetums(f): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks all
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by Rachie83: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Scam! Scam!!Scam!!! I once received similar letter sometimes ago.No test, interviews yet u ve employment letter.You should know is a scam.
Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by temmybaba(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
if u try it Bros.... u r on ur own ooo....Charles gbandi again..thank God I didnt fall into his trap last yr wen he called that I shud com to a guest house in bonny island in portharcort to do interview..
copy of d employment form he sent to me via email

Re: (help About Shell Appointment Letter) by gonkin(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is the email from sunday.morres@gmail.com? Cuz i was sent something similar

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware / Coronation Merchant Bank 2022 Graduate Trainee / Top 7 Highest Paying Jobs In The Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.