Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. (2832 Views)

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by Kyllahmc(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its Explorers the wicked thread producer!
Mehn Disney has gone crazy, trying to bring an imaginary work to reality wow!
Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by Explorers(m): 4:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Its Explorers the wicked thread producer!
Mehn Disney has gone crazy, trying to bring an imaginary work to reality wow!

Really amazing....
Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by engrobidigbo: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Explorers:

Imagine, and that will cost millions of dollars. Their love for tourism is going to the extreme and their making millions also.

Yeah bro...You use money to make more money wink
Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kyllahmc:
are you kidding me, it looks beautiful... If you are an avatar fan you should love that place.

You will know Nollywood fans by their posts cheesy grin
Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by Kyllahmc(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
hahn:

You will know Nollywood fans by their posts cheesy grin
Lmaoooo i tell you man.. And 90% of naija babes are hardcore Nollywood fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017. by Explorers(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Lmaoooo i tell you man.. And 90% of naija babes are hardcore Nollywood fans.

Lol...But things are changing now, i will say 70% now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) / Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? / Tiraspol, Moldova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.