Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Teenage Lifestyle - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Teenage Lifestyle (5327 Views)

The Diary Of A Nigerian Teenage Girl / Ecstasy Of Teenage Hood By Philip Vincent Abayomi / Teenage Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Kentura(m): 2:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Oga come and update osiso... Dont kill us with suspence
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
[url][/url]I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by viktohmarkz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
promiseolaoye:
[url][/url]I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand I'm so sorry guys .I can't find episode 17. I have eighteen with me. I'm really sorry. I pray you understand

bring it on
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2016
BOOK NAME:THE TEENAGE LIFESTYLE(Thanks to:Ayavga Aondover and Falaye Henry) EPISODE EIGHTEEN:#HumanImmunoDeficiencyVirus Tolu was stunned. We were all stunned! How did the doctor know Tolu contacted the virus through sexual activities? Aunty Clara didnt know what to believe. A whole secretary of the university's Christian Association. HIV? Brother Osho was just staring at the wall like an idiot. He left his mouth open and was just looking. I on the other hand, was quite sure i had already been infected with the virus. I wished the ground swallowed me. Finally, Tolu put the bean cake into the oil.#AkaraTuSiEpo. In english, she let the cat out of the bag. In Tolu's case, it was the cats out of the bags. She told us she had two sexual partners in the school. The first was a lecturer, the second was....you wouldnt believe it......wait for it......here it is......Brother Osho! At first, I thought she was just calling Brother Osho's name, but tear drops from both of Brother Osho's eyes signified that Tolu was telling the truth. Aunty Clara fell on the floor immediately! My knees were already weak. From a million beats per minute to no beat per minute- my heart had stopped beating(well, thats what i noticed). All of these shocking news, at once! Brother Osho was an important member of the Christian Association-the choir master. When this brother sings in tongues, yes you heard me. When he sings in tongues you would fear! Brother Osho's right eye and left eye were in a competition of the eye that could release the most tears. This was a terrible sunday. From Tolu's preaching, to what she did in the house, to her fainting, to her having HIV,to Brother Osho being her sex partner! All of this, in just one sunday! Brother Osho stopped crying and decided to explain things..........

1 Like

Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2016
BOOK NAME:THE TEENAGE LIFESTYLE(Thanks to:Ayavga Aondover and Falaye Henry) EPISODE NINETEEN:#BrotherOsho'sStory Brother Osho told us how he started dating girls from primary school-he dated JSS1 and JSS2 girls(The idiots were obviously after the money!)#DaftShildren. His parents were rich so he did his senior secondary school outside the country where he got the HIV from. He knew he had HIV but kept it to himself.#WickedBrother! He came home for his University education where he joined the Christian Association. He said the devilish Tolu came to meet him one day and offered herself to him. From that day, he began his old ways. He said Tolu had aborted a pregnancy once for him. He also said he had sexual affairs with six choir members!#What! Six keh. Na only Brother Osho waka come ni. He also added that currently two out of the six were pregnant for him.#SharpShooter. Aunty Clara was stunned. Her secretary and choir master engaging in this illicit act! A bad day indeed! It was already in the night. I checked my phone and i saw Grace missed calls. See this one o. So it is in the middle of this HIV crisis that she is calling. I was sure she was calling about tommorow. I just sent her a text telling her not to bother coming tommorow. She could only come if she wanted to get infected with HIV(I didnt put it in the text but she shouldnt come) she just replied with an "ok". Nobody needed to tell Brother Osho and Sister Tolu that they had been removed from their posts-thats if they even show their faces in church again. Aunty Clara and I left the hospital. We did not even bother to wait for anyone. We trekked home that night. We both decided to come back the next day to do an HIV test..........

1 Like

Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by 3slleeq: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one bro. Keep it coming. More updates
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by kingklassique(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice 1 bro
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
BOOK NAME:THE TEENAGE LIFESTYLE(Thanks to:Ayavga Aondover and Falaye Henry) EPISODE TWENTY:#HIVTest Okay. So we have to check our HIV status tomorrow. I was on my bed sleeping. I looked at the portion of the bed Tolu sat and i tried to ignore it as much as possible. I made sure i had no body contact with that part. My mind was not clear. I was thinking about today's issue, till i slept off. We got to the doctor's office and after taking our blood samples he asked us to wait for some time. I couldn't get myself. We were later invited to the doctor's office. He had the results of our tests. He began," the tests have been carried out on your blood samples. Clara; you are HIV negative, but for you Tobi, we did the test thrice on your blood sample and they were all positive! What? Jesus. Help me. I started shouting,"I am dead oooo, Tolu has killed me! Help!" All of a sudden, Aunty Clara tapped me,"why are you shouting?" I noticed everywhere was dark. The chair i was sitting on was soft, wait, it was my bed o! We are still in my room. What a dream? I checked my phone and it was just some minutes after two. I couldn't sleep again. I was shouting from my dream and Aunty Clara just woke me up. I narrated the dream to her and she started her Holy-Ghost--Must-Fall-Down prayer. I did not sleep again till it was dawn. Lets get ready and do this test........

2 Likes

Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by kingklassique(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Keep up bro nice one
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Fiverrgig(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
More please
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by idrisbabat5(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
AM enjoying dis
PLS UPDATE
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Silverstone6578(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Dude your crazy..... Love your punchlines....
You remind me of a talented writer..... Me, duworry, You just motivated me Silverstone's Average Allen will soon be on nairaland. Still, I live your work!!
Re: The Teenage Lifestyle by Kharez: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
nice writeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day He Died / I Hate You Patrick / A New Moderator Is In Town. Let's Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.