Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child (539 Views)

What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by quincylace(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2016
while growing up......our minds were fertile grounds for a lot of crazy ideas....we had the wildest imaginations while growing up....here u get to share those theories u had as a child.....permit me to go first:as a child I thought that
1.adults don't defecate
2.gospel songs were only meant to be sung at night
3.when I hear people say:he slept with his cousin and she got pregnant, her husband slept with another man, don't sleep with the opposite sex etc. I thought it meant sleeping on the same bed literally...so I had this theory that when u sleep on the same bed with the opposite sex...the sperm crawls out in the middle of the nite and fertlizes the eggs...lol...so anytime I want to my aunt's house and I was made to sleep on the same bed with my cousin(she) I would put a pillow in between the two of us...nd I would always say to myself:don't they know I might get her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by Benbisco(f): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
I used yo think once two people are declared husband and wife and they start living together, the wife just naturally starts having children without anything happening.
Re: Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2016
The list long o

1. That whites don't shit. Shit is only a black African thing.
2. That sex is an ungodly way to have children thinking there's a purer way to have children
3. That if ants are much around you money is coming your way
4. That if you stand on grinding stone for long you would get shorter
5. That you don't talk while peeling the feathers of slaughtered chicken else it would start growing back
6. That if lizard see the space of your removed tooth it will not grow again
7. That if you separate two fighting fowl you would become a coward
8. That if you drink coconut water you would not know book again
9. That if lekeleke fly over it would remove the white spots on your finger
10. That if you eat fowl yansh you would backbite and gossip

4 Likes

Re: Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by Mimzyy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by bishopsamuel(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
1:I use to think my villa was created by my father 2:That one day guys would be married to guys and likewise girls and many others I can't remember now
Re: Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
There were certain people I never believed farted. E.g my teachers and pastors.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Bread I Give Out Most Sundays / Is It The Little Boy's Fault? / As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.