Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Former House Of Rep Speaker Etteh To Be Called To Bar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Former House Of Rep Speaker Etteh To Be Called To Bar (762 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former House Of Rep Speaker Etteh To Be Called To Bar by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
When I saw this, I was like: to come and do what again nah?

First Female Speaker of the House of Representatives, Patricia Etteh, will today be called to the Nigerian bar. Etteh who was mocked for being a trained hairdresser, resigned from office October 2017 following her alleged involvement in a N628 million contract scandal.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/photo-former-house-of-reps-speaker.html

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Etteh To Be Called To Bar by talktonase(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to you ma!

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Jobs On Assist To Hire's Website / Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work / HSE And Oil & Gas Employment 2nd Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.