Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Read If You Love Your MOTHER ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read If You Love Your MOTHER ! (384 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read If You Love Your MOTHER ! by MOSTEC(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
You suck your mom's breast with milk for 2years and you have not done anything tangible for her till now, even to bring out money for her upkeep......for where Then you suck bae's boobs without milk for 3 months and you bought iPhone7 500k for her?? Please my brother, Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Vomit it now! Oya start shouting Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Spouse Is A Financial Risk / The Abcd’s Of Emergencies/trauma / Sunday Evening Rejuvenation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.