Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason (667 Views)

Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason by Olubendeji: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
[center]THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON[/center]

Richest man in babylon

Good day friends.

Today, I will be reviewing a book titled 'THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON '.

I actually saw a recommendation of this book online. Immediately I went in search of it and end up downloading it.

Words cannot express the joy in my heart in reading this book. A quote from the book, I could remember vividly is

“The same sun that shines at your forefathers years ago is still the same that shines at you today”.

This means that the same principles used to acquire wealth those days still works today if used properly.

This book teaches about tested and trusted principles of wealth using the ancient Babylon as case study.

Some are;

· Pay yourself first before paying others I.e. at least 10% should be save-save to invest.

· Make your money work for you.

· Always and only get advice from those who are experienced in the field. And many others.

Take your time to read this book.

Don't forget to share this post on social media.

Click here to download for free

Author: George S. Clason

Title: The Richest Man in Babylon

Share this ooo

Source: http://www.tetpreneur.com/2016/11/the-richest-man-in-babylon-george-s.html

Re: The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason by Edwinmason(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
how can i get this book?
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason by eezeribe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Edwinmason:
how can i get this book?
get it here :
www.nairaland.com/3403193
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason by Olubendeji: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edwinmason:
how can i get this book?

Good day Edwin.,
You can download the book as pdf here http://www.tetpreneur.com/2016/11/the-richest-man-in-babylon-george-s.html
Scroll down the site and click to download for free
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Quit Recession 2017, Devalue Naira Again—fbnquest Research / Shoprite Lowest Prices Or Scam-stars Shopping / We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.