Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Victor Anichebe: How Personal Trainer Brought Striker Back To Fitness - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe: How Personal Trainer Brought Striker Back To Fitness (796 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe: How Personal Trainer Brought Striker Back To Fitness by cashshokid(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
After an injury-ravaged spell at West Brom, Victor Anichebe flew to the United States to hook up with a personal training.

https://shoot24..nl/2016/11/victor-anichebe-how-personal-trainer.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe: How Personal Trainer Brought Striker Back To Fitness by Skie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just how long is he going to remain fit? I hate to say this: Like Diaby Like Anichebe!
Re: Victor Anichebe: How Personal Trainer Brought Striker Back To Fitness by successinlife: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Skie:
Just how long is he going to remain fit? I hate to say this: Like Diaby Like Anichebe!

Guy,they are not same,Diaby is a very fragile player,he is too lean and lanky for a footballer,Anichebe is well built,what you may call HUGE,the problem of Anichebe is that he doesn't fear legs,some players will be afraid of being kicked but whenever Anichebe is moving towards goal post or attacking,he does so with strength,he is what i like to call power player in football.He will remain feet but should learn to avoid legs or been kicked often.A complete marksman,he uses his head,foot and carry his huge frame easily as a footballer.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Break Barcelona's Spanish Record As Unbeaten Run Reaches 40. / I Am Tired Of This Kind Of Cycle. Mr Dangote Come Naaaaaa / Shocking!! Zidane’s Departure From Real Madrid Confirmed (read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.