Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Question Of The Day: Should Police And Soldiers Get Free Ride In Lagos? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day: Should Police And Soldiers Get Free Ride In Lagos? (395 Views)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Angela Okorie: Father’s Day Should Not Be Ex Husband Bashing Day / Question Of The Day: Should Police And Soldiers Get Free Ride In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Should Police And Soldiers Get Free Ride In Lagos? by youngsahito(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am sure a lot of people have this question, but they do not know who to ask. If that is the case, then we are in the same shoes.Most times, I wonder why I have to pay for a bus out of the stipend that I earn and a uniformed man will enter the boss for free, claiming “staff”, me nko?I don’t think that uniformed men deserve free rides in Lagos. My friend thinks they should because they are serving the nation.But I don’t think they should because even Youth Corpers in Lagos, don’t get free rides, and they are also serving the Nation as well.That is just my opinion. You can share yours in the comment box.
Re: Question Of The Day: Should Police And Soldiers Get Free Ride In Lagos? by Ryocaj(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
I think its a priviledge they shuld b entitled 2.. D uniform carries a lot wit it.. not just Policemen n Soldiers... Corpers too.

(1) (Reply)

Oparanozie's 20-yard Goal Sends Super Falcons To Final / An Open Letter To All Moms By Victoria Inyama / OSG Recap 2016: Top Ten Nigerian Artistes Who Made So Much Money In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.