Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis (1040 Views)

Sell Some Jets In The Presidential Air Fleet To Weather Economic Crisis— Former / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / Short Of Ideas On Economy:economic Crisis: We Are Open To Advice, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
It came as a surprise when I walked ino the bank to find this as a deposit slip. Now I can't help but wonder. What is going on?

Like most Nigerians, I am very familiar with the carbonated papers used by banks for transactions. I walked into one of the Uba branches in lagos and was amazed @ the deposit slip. I found myself looking for the regular pink and blue deposit for almost 5 minutes till my attention was drawn to this.

Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by unofficial(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
UBA falling hands since time immemorial!
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Nutase: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari Recession is real grin

3 Likes

Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Ferdyboss: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Are you for real grin grin grin

I like Diamond Bank. I don't even bother about filling any teller or paper smiley. Just walk down to the Attendant with your cash and he/she inputs it directly into the system....u get your payment receipt printed out.

Life made simple.
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by davide470(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
undecided undecided

So because of this, they have been 'hit hard".

This is a cost cutting measure and it is highly commendable or you want them to continue incurring costs and sack more staffs?.
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Are you for real grin grin grin

I like Diamond Bank. I don't even bother about filling any teller or paper smiley. Just walk down to the Attendant with your cash and he/she inputs it directly into the system....u get your payment receipt printed out.

Life made simple.

So you still deposit cash in the bank? As old as you are undecided
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Ferdyboss: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
LastMumu:

So you still deposit cash in the bank? As old as you are undecided

Oh...I don't remember ever seeing any notice in any banking hall saying Cash Deposit is for only minors. tongue undecided
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by DisisKp: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2016
I know UBA introduced an electronic receipt for depositors which is an alternative to the deposit slips, hence the need to pen down the amount and account details of the receiver.
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by nubanyguy1: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Is that your real face or pre recession face
Mzflexydeeva:
It came as a surprise when I walked ino the bank to find this as a deposit slip. Now I can't help but wonder. What is going on?

Like most Nigerians, I am very familiar with the carbonated papers used by banks for transactions. I walked into one of the Uba branches in lagos and was amazed @ the deposit slip. I found myself looking for the regular pink and blue deposit for almost 5 minutes till my attention was drawn to this.
Re: UBA Hit Hard By The Economic Crisis by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2016
nubanyguy1:
Is that your real face or pre recession face
all of the above

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Accident Struck At Amaokpala-awgbu Bridge Just Yesterday / The Exercise That Could Help You Eat Less / Female Teacher Beaten To Death For Flogging A 14-year-old Student In Anambra Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.