Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order (771 Views)

How Much Do U Think The Dollar Will Exchange For 2 Morow? / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / US Dollar Will Collapse In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by wakiri: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
The dollar will get “utterly destroyed” and become “virtually worthless”, said Damon Vickers, chief investment officer of Nine Points Capital Partners. Due to the huge wage disparities between the United States and emerging markets like China, Vickers said that may resolve itself in some type of a global currency crisis.

“If the global currency crisis unfolds, then inevitably you get an alignment of a global world government. A new global currency and a new world order, so we may be moving towards that,” he said.

The dollar will get “utterly destroyed” and become “virtually worthless”, said Damon Vickers, chief investment officer of Nine Points Capital Partners. Due to the huge wage disparities between the United States and emerging markets like China, Vickers said that may resolve itself in some type of a global currency crisis.

“If the global currency crisis unfolds, then inevitably you get an alignment of a global world government. A new global currency and a new world order, so we may be moving towards that,” he said.

http://www.infowars.com/dollar-will-be-utterly-destroyed-global-currency-new-world-order/
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by wakiri: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
Lawd of mercy!
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
I kinda agree with this news.
Cos america will have to cut some money to be able to pay for all their debts and that will in turn kill the value of US $$.
I will suggest that the world adopt another world currency.
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by hothead(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
china's currency

1 Like

Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by yeswecan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
Alex Jones again
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
hothead:

china's currency

I dont see that happening.
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Carriers of bad news. Let me tell you what you will do: simply gather-up you available Dollar currency then set it ablaze.
Lets start devaluation of Dollar from there. cheesy
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by hothead(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
naijamark:

Carriers of bad news. Let me tell you what you will do: simply gather-up you available Dollar currency then set it ablaze.
Lets start devaluation of Dollar from there.  cheesy

Am sure the stock market crash HIT YOU VERY HARD!!  Marvins are giving you information and you are calling em names!! See your ugly face!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Dollar Will Be Utterly Destroyed: Global Currency, New World Order by donshaq(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2009
Good information; house!

(1) (Reply)

Online Buying And Shipping / Bisnness Advice Needed On Internationl Financing / I Need $16,000 Usd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.