Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Testimony On My New Car&agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Testimony On My New Car&agent (926 Views)

Custom Agent /car Agent / Sell Your Used Cars X5 Faster Through Quickdeal Car Agent / Cotonou Car Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony On My New Car&agent by folicfolly: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
I dont usually do this,But Then i was really impressed by this young individual i did Business with ..Been a student i could hardly believe that there are still humble& Truthful ones like him....

I came in contact with this young man.SINGERR TOSIN...when i wanted To buy myself A tokunbo car,I was scrollingon ig where i Saw his Instagram busimess page and Contacted him from there, we agreed to Meet up& transact business..we met up at Tantalizers outlet in Iyana ipaja..I was so Suprised cause how young he was an a university undergraduate at the same time,
On the day we were going to get my car, i met up with him @ Badagry roundabout And We crossed the border and got to the port .."MiVo park to be precise @ benin republic..my initial plan was to get a toyota highlander 08,but after half an hourof walking,this white Highlander caught eye and i decided it was my choice...He Spoke directly With the manager and We made An initial deposit so as to go and get the remaining cash At seme border@ bank...I withdrew the money and We bought went back and bought the car..But then He stayed back So as to process the Papers as wel as custom duties @nd d rest...i returned to Nigeria and he told me to Expected my car It 2days whic was supposed to be on a friday...On thursday i got a Call from.him that my car was in Nigeria already and On his way to my place in Gbagada. We proceeded to The police station where d Document of transaction was Filed incase of An Casualties and Resolved that i got my car and in Good condition.....I was so excited when he arrived with my car in perfect condition......i want to say a vry big thank you to this Guy and also To refer Others to him....He is great guy... Here are some photos of the car on arriving Nigeria.

You can give him a call on 08137669247/ whatsapp
His business page on Ig : creativeminds_car.agent.

Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by princetom1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Which kind thing be these sef? So, we look like mumu to u? Oga park well jooorrr.
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by folicfolly: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Try &act matured ...if you cant innovate a busimess for yourself...dont spoil another young man's own.
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by princetom1(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2016
folicfolly:
Try &act matured ...if you cant innovate a busimess for yourself...dont spoil another young man's own.

This one get 2 heads o. Actually replying back. Let me ask u, are u new to nairaland?
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by diportivo: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Iv been looking for the white highlander on this thread since o.....will keep looking

So,u were prepared to buy an 08 highlander and suddenly an 01 model "caught ur eye" ....guy,dats a village related thing o

To cap it all,your 2001 "white" highlander carries a 2GR-FE engine shocked

No wonder it caught ur eye

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by kingreign(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2016
angry undecided embarassed

I bind and cast every spirit of mumurity in you. Go and sin no more! angry embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by musco4me: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Please where is the white highlander?

Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by idu1(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Some people no sabi lie abeg
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by Philadelphia: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2016
[size=80pt]SCAM[/size]
Look at when he registered, how long he has spent online and total posts created. The story no make sense at all.
December don reach and the hustle is very real.

Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by Etinosajay(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
This OP has smoked that thing that makes people stupid again.
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by Inception(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
the engine pics is that of a 2007 Sienna (2GR-FE)
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by princetom1(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
kingreign:
angry undecided embarassed

I bind and cast every spirit of mumurity in you. Go and sin no more! angry embarassed undecided

I didn't even check all the details, i just know mumu, wen i see one. The mods aint helping at all. Please, wats the full meaning of mods? I cant see any moderator here. I just know some people that are here to ban u ar d slightest oppurtunity
diportivo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Iv been looking for the white highlander on this thread since o.....will keep looking
So,u were prepared to buy an 08 highlander and suddenly an 01 model "caught ur eye" ....guy,dats a village related thing o
To cap it all,your 2001 "white" highlander carries a 2GR-FE engine shocked
No wonder it caught ur eye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by thegame(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
That third/engine picture is definitely not for This highlander model
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by aieromon(m): 2:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Is that a white Highlander or am I going blind because of the garri I'm always soaking?
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by kingreign(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2016
aieromon:
Is that a white Highlander or am I going blind because of the garri I'm always soaking?

Na garri and kulikuli cause am tongue tongue
Re: Testimony On My New Car&agent by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
folicfolly:
I dont usually do this,But Then i was really impressed by this young individual i did Business with ..Been a student i could hardly believe that there are still humble& Truthful ones like him....

I came in contact with this young man.SINGERR TOSIN...when i wanted To buy myself A tokunbo car,I was scrollingon ig where i Saw his Instagram busimess page and Contacted him from there, we agreed to Meet up& transact business..we met up at Tantalizers outlet in Iyana ipaja..I was so Suprised cause how young he was an a university undergraduate at the same time,
On the day we were going to get my car, i met up with him @ Badagry roundabout And We crossed the border and got to the port .."MiVo park to be precise @ benin republic..my initial plan was to get a toyota highlander 08,but after half an hourof walking,this white Highlander caught eye and i decided it was my choice...He Spoke directly With the manager and We made An initial deposit so as to go and get the remaining cash At seme border@ bank...I withdrew the money and We bought went back and bought the car..But then He stayed back So as to process the Papers as wel as custom duties @nd d rest...i returned to Nigeria and he told me to Expected my car It 2days whic was supposed to be on a friday...On thursday i got a Call from.him that my car was in Nigeria already and On his way to my place in Gbagada. We proceeded to The police station where d Document of transaction was Filed incase of An Casualties and Resolved that i got my car and in Good condition.....I was so excited when he arrived with my car in perfect condition......i want to say a vry big thank you to this Guy and also To refer Others to him....He is great guy... Here are some photos of the car on arriving Nigeria.

You can give him a call on 08137669247 / whatsapp
His business page on Ig : creativeminds_car.agent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4550126_screenshot20161121001045_jpegaf92772584edafb40974c7ce56a50bdd

Thunder fire you and your scam highlander together.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Honda CRV 2006 Model For Giveaway Price / I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal / Toks 2005 Acura Mdx (abuja) Sold***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.