Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Calling All Indomie Noodles Lovers... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Calling All Indomie Noodles Lovers... (454 Views)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Stop Being 2 Minutes Noodles In Bed. Indomie Takes More Than 2 Minutes now / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Indomie Noodles Lovers... by Midasnaturals: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Yes, I know there are many of you. I also know some of you can live on it for the rest of your lives, no problems at all. But there are many things the manufacturers of Indomie noodles are not telling you. Instead, they make it so delicious so you're hooked on it. At least until you have that never ending malaria or typhoid fever that no amount of medication seems to cure

Read about your beloved indomie here: http://midasnaturalsmag.com/instant-noodles-a-contributing-factor-to-the-hypertension-epidemic-in-nigeria/

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

(1) (Reply)

Ajipe.com Health And Wellbeing Portal / Infertility Supplement / The Ultimate Health Benefits Of Herbal Teas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.