Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21270 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Check this one out . University of Toronto made the research .
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090304160400.htm

The paper, appearing online in Psychological Science, was co-authored by Dr. Ian McGregor at York University, and by Jacob Hirsh and Kyle Nash, doctoral candidates at the University of Toronto and York University, respectively.

Please, take time to read your link. This is because, in rushing to bash atheists and say that they are mentally inferior, you actually prove that religious people including christians actually are shown to have problems by the studies.

From your quoted link;

"Obviously, anxiety can be negative because if you have too much, you're paralyzed with fear," he says. "However, it also serves a very useful function in that it alerts us when we're making mistakes. If you don't experience anxiety when you make an error, what impetus do you have to change or improve your behaviour so you don't make the same mistakes again and again?"

^^^
Doesnt this mean that your religious people in the study are dangerous? People who cant see that they have made mistakes and think that they are right because "God is on their side"?

2 Likes

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Please, take time to read your link. This is because, in rushing to bash atheists and say that they are mentally inferior, you actually prove that religious people including christians actually are shown to have problems by the studies.

From your quoted link;

"Obviously, anxiety can be negative because if you have too much, you're paralyzed with fear," he says. "However, it also serves a very useful function in that it alerts us when we're making mistakes. If you don't experience anxiety when you make an error, what impetus do you have to change or improve your behaviour so you don't make the same mistakes again and again?"

^^^
Doesnt this mean that your religious people in the study are dangerous? People who cant see that they have made mistakes and think that they are right because "God is on their side"?

The bible exhorts us to do everything in moderation and to God's glory and remember the article said too much of it is negative cool

1. Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men.

2.Proverbs 25:26-28
Like a muddied spring or a polluted well are the righteous who give way to the wicked. It is not good to eat too much honey, nor is it honorable to search out matters that are too deep. Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=15pt]5[/size] The prestigious Mayo Clinic reported the following on December 11, 2001:

“ In an article also published in this issue of Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Mayo Clinic researchers reviewed published studies, meta-analyses, systematic reviews and subject reviews that examined the association between religious involvement and spirituality and physical health, mental health, health-related quality of life and other health outcomes.
The authors report a majority of the nearly 350 studies of physical health and 850 studies of mental health that have used religious and spiritual variables have found that religious involvement and spirituality are associated with better health outcomes

[size=15pt]6[/size] In 1894, the NY Times declared regarding atheism and suicide:

“ Dr. Martin urged that a great cause of suicide was atheism. It was, he said, a remarkable fact that where atheism prevailed most, there suicides were most numerous. In Paris, a recent census showed one suicide to every 2,700 of the population. After the publication of Paine's "Age of Reason" suicides increased. ”

The same NY Times article quotes the Reverend Dr. MacArthur describing suicide in the following manner:

“ It is mean and not manly; it is dastardly and not daring. A man who involves his innocent wife and children in financial disaster and disgrace and takes his life and leaves them to bear the burden he was unwilling to bear, is a coward.

The website Adherents.com reported the following in respect to atheism and suicide:

“ Pitzer College sociologist Phil Zuckerman compiled country-
mbridge Companion to Atheism, ed. by Michael Martin, Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK (2005).

In examining various indicators of societal health, Zuckerman concludes about suicide:

" Concerning suicide rates, this is the one indicator of societal health in which religious nations fare much better than secular nations. According to the 2003 World Health Organization's report on international male suicides rates (which compared 100 countries), of the top ten nations with the highest male suicide rates, all but one (Sri Lanka) are strongly irreligious nations with high levels of atheism. It is interesting to note, however, that of the top remaining nine nations leading the world in male suicide rates, all are former Soviet/Communist nations, such as Belarus, Ukraine, and Latvia. Of the bottom ten nations with the lowest male suicide rates, all are highly religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism"

[size=15pt]7[/size] In September 2008, the Wall Street Journal reported:

“ The reality is that the New Atheist campaign, by discouraging religion, won't create a new group of intelligent, skeptical, enlightened beings. Far from it: It might actually encourage new levels of mass superstition. And that's not a conclusion to take on faith -- it's what the empirical data tell us.

"What Americans Really Believe," a comprehensive new study released by Baylor University yesterday, shows that traditional Christian religion greatly decreases belief in everything from the efficacy of palm readers to the usefulness of astrology. It also shows that the irreligious and the members of more liberal Protestant denominations, far from being resistant to superstition, tend to be much more likely to believe in the paranormal and in pseudoscience than evangelical Christians....

This is not a new finding. In his 1983 book "The Whys of a Philosophical Scrivener," skeptic and science writer Martin Gardner cited the decline of traditional religious belief among the better educated as one of the causes for an increase in pseudoscience, cults and superstition. He referenced a 1980 study published in the magazine Skeptical Inquirer that showed irreligious college students to be by far the most likely to embrace paranormal beliefs, while born-again Christian college students were the least likely

Sources : http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)62799-7/abstract
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html
http://www.adherents.com/misc/religion_suicide.html

Very deep post and very revealing. Every single point here is totally true. When you have nihilistic roots you are not only suicidal but can easily take as many as possible along with you in death. They do not care about life so have nothing to live for really. Reminds me of a certain Grizzly somebody who is also an atheist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

PZ Meyers is a popular critic of creationism and intelligent design . And is blog his top-ranked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZ_Myers

Popular is not = reliable.

After all, this is a divisive man within the american atheists circle. He also received condemnation for wanting to desecrate holy communion from both atheists and christians
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

After all, this is a divisive man within the american atheists circle. He also received condemnation for wanting to desecrate holy communion from both atheists and christians

Based on statistics popular is acceptable and acceptable generally is reliable.

If you have a statistical leaning of 80% its generally an authority.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Apparently , you don't understand .

He ran an Asperger's Quotient test on his top ranked blog and the outcome revealed that atheists are very much likely to have problematic behaviors .

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

Very deep post and very revealing. Every single point here is totally true. When you have nihilistic roots you are not only suicidal but can easily take as many as possible along with you in death. They do not care about life so have nothing to live for really. Reminds me of a certain Grizzly somebody who is also an atheist!

Exactly ! !!!
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
If atheism were true and strong would such chart breaking stats of suicide be so prevalent among atheists? We can conclude atheists are not happy people because they are a living a lie. And like all lies they are harmful to your well being. Thus, atheists should go extinct over time as the demise of their being takes place through attrition through more and more self-destruction. It could be said the favorite hobby of atheists is suicide.

Concerning suicide rates, this is the one indicator of societal health in which religious nations fare much better than secular nations. According to the 2003 World Health Organization's report on international male suicides rates (which compared 100 countries), of the top ten nations with the highest male suicide rates, all but one (Sri Lanka) are strongly irreligious nations with high levels of atheism. Of the bottom ten nations with the lowest male suicide rates, all are highly religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

PZ Meyers is not credible.

You did not directly link the new york times. Your posts links to adherents.com

I don tire for the guy sef , handsome bobo like him go dey misyarn everytime embarassed cry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

I don tire for the guy sef , handsome bobo like him go dey misyarn everytime embarassed cry

Even if the report came from CNN you would still say CNN is not reliable which goes to buttress the point that Atheists love living a lie. And lies are inherently self destructive and at a point you would be pressured so much with all the lies you would crack (become depressed and suicidal). Self denial is not a good meal to eat everyday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

Even if the report came from CNN you would still say CNN is not reliable which goes to buttress the point that Atheists love living a lie. And lies are inherently self destructive and at a point you would be pressured so much with all the lies you would crack (become depressed and suicidal). Self denial is not a good meal to eat everyday.

Kk
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:
If atheism were true and strong would such chart breaking stats of suicide be so prevalent among atheists? We can conclude atheists are not happy people because they are a living a lie. And like all lies they are harmful to your well being. Thus, atheists should go extinct over time as the demise of their being takes place through attrition through more and more self-destruction. It could be said the favorite hobby of atheists is suicide.

Concerning suicide rates, this is the one indicator of societal health in which religious nations fare much better than secular nations. According to the 2003 World Health Organization's report on international male suicides rates (which compared 100 countries), of the top ten nations with the highest male suicide rates, all but one (Sri Lanka) are strongly irreligious nations with high levels of atheism. Of the bottom ten nations with the lowest male suicide rates, all are highly religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism

Wow ! Facts keep proving that atheists have serious problems . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Wow
Athiests must have really has an effect on these people
Apparently it's obvious most of them didn't know what the term was till nairaland
In other news this piece of crap is two hours and ten minutes of my time I'm not getting back angry

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The bible exhorts us to do everything in moderation and to God's glory and remember the article said too much of it is negative cool

1. Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men.

2.Proverbs 25:26-28
Like a muddied spring or a polluted well are the righteous who give way to the wicked. It is not good to eat too much honey, nor is it honorable to search out matters that are too deep. Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.

Does the bible tell you to worship God in moderation? NO.

Also, are you foolishly saying that atheists lack self control?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

Kk

This is the point of the OP.

The foundation of atheism is Denial! Denial of Higher powers and authorities! Denial of their very existence! Denial of their purpose! Denial of how they came to exist and like that Grizzly atheist says, "He is a product of chance and nothing else". So no purpose means no reason to live.

Everything around you appears bleak and meaningless and also a product of random chance so at the end of the day you see yourself as a being who exists simply because you want to exist for yourself alone. Here comes greed, selfishness, desire to harm others without regard, sadism, and all these breed depression.

Basically you do not care about anything anymore. Its a slow process but the results are often always the same and one day you just want to take something that would help deal with the depression, The more you take it the more depressed you feel so you up the dose and end up Overdosing and dead.

Others take the faster way out and one shot is all it takes or they decide not to go alone since nothing matters so they decide to poison others or shoot others knowing they would be killed in the process just like the Last Ohio college killings of which the mass shooter was an atheist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
Wow
In other news this piece of crap is two hours and ten minutes of my time I'm not getting back angry

I watched the movie's trailer on Youtube and I thought it was good . I planned watching the movie , now you've stanched the enthusiasm .Why don't you like the movie

why have you come to spoil things angry angry angry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Lol first post got me laughing though
I assume these people are the ambassadors of "logic" and "reasoning"

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I watched the movie's trailer on Youtube and I thought it was good . I planned watching the movie , now you've stanched the enthusiasm .Why don't you like the movie

why have you come to spoil things angry angry angry
lol I didn't spoil it naa
But just know it's not as good as the harry potter franchise
At all
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:

Lack of seriousness and inability to focus on real issues seems to be a burden too heavy for you to bear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

Lack of seriousness and inability to focus on real issues seems to be a burden too heavy for you to bear.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Does the bible tell you to worship God in moderation? NO.

I .. I ... I just quoted verses ... are you actually serious ?

Also, are you foolishly saying that atheists lack self control?

Don't get your dander up brah . Atheists are bibulous too - they don't take alcohol abstemiously . Studies also revealed that atheists are more likely to be promiscuous too . I just decided to drop some points . It would have been brutal . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I didn't spoil it naa
But just know it's not as good as the harry potter franchise
At all

Well the ratings look good on reputable movie critic's site Rotten Tomatoes

Phheeew !

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:

grin grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2016
foladara777:

Christians need to stop looking to the past to justify their continued relevance because if we are looking to the past, we will have to recount events like the inquisition, slavery which the Christians justified with the bible and stuff like that

The teachings of Christ deprecate the Inquisitions and other despicable acts carried out by ostensible Christians .

Atheists have done worse . This is always available for your perusal

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous
https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference
https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic
https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by availableisme: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I .. I ... I just quoted verses ... are you actually serious ?

Don't get your dander up brah . Atheists are bibulous too - they don't take alcohol abstemiously . Studies also revealed that atheists are more likely to be promiscuous too . I just decided to drop some points . It would have been brutal . lipsrsealed

Let me show you this

Young Swiss men who say that they believe in God are less likely to smoke cigarettes or pot or take ecstasy pills than Swiss men of the same age group who describe themselves as atheists. Belief is a protective factor against addictive behaviour. This is the conclusion reached by a study funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation.

Karl Marx said that religion was the opium of the people. New figures now suggest that religion plays a role in preventing substance misuse. A research team led by Gerhard Gmel from Lausanne University Hospital has shown in the journal Substance Use & Misuse that, in Switzerland, fewer religious young men consume addictive substances than men of their age group who are agnostics or atheists.

At the army recruitment centre For their study on substance use in Switzerland, Gmel and his colleagues interviewed almost twenty-year-old men at army recruitment centres in Lausanne, Windisch and Mels between August 2010 and November 2011. The researchers have now evaluated the 5387 questionnaires completed by the young men. Based on the responses, the scientists split the young men into five groups: the "religious" believe in God and attend church services, the "spiritual" believe in a higher power, but do not practice any religion, the "unsure" do not know what to believe about God, the "agnostics" assume that no-one can know whether there is a God or not, and the "atheists" do not believe in God.

The researchers found that these groups deal differently with addictive substances. Among the 543 religious young men, 30% smoked cigarettes daily, 20% smoked pot more than once a week and less than 1% had consumed ecstasy or cocaine in the past year. Among the 1650 atheists, 51% smoked cigarettes, 36% smoked pot more than once a week, 6% had consumed ecstasy and 5% cocaine in the past year. The three groups that lay between these extremes were in the mid-range both regarding their religious beliefs and the consumption of addictive substances.

A protective influence For Gmel, these figures indicate that research into addictive behaviour should not only consider risk factors, but also protective factors. The results of his study show that belief is a protective factor when it comes to the consumption of addictive substances. Whether the differences between the groups can be attributed to the ethical values of the young men or to social control in the environments in which they live, remains unanswered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently , you don't understand .

He ran an Asperger's Quotient test on his top ranked blog and the outcome revealed that atheists are very much likely to have problematic behaviors .

Did you consider that many of the atheists that follow him are like hardmiror? Infantile bad examples.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

This is the point of the OP.

The foundation of atheism is Denial! Denial of Higher powers and authorities! Denial of their very existence! Denial of their purpose! Denial of how they came to exist and like that Grizzly atheist says, "He is a product of chance and nothing else". So no purpose means no reason to live.

Everything around you appears bleak and meaningless and also a product of random chance so at the end of the day you see yourself as a being who exists simply because you want to exist for yourself alone. Here comes greed, selfishness, desire to harm others without regard, sadism, and all these breed depression.

Basically you do not care about anything anymore. Its a slow process but the results are often always the same and one day you just want to take something that would help deal with the depression, The more you take it the more depressed you feel so you up the dose and end up Overdosing and dead.

Others take the faster way out and one shot is all it takes or they decide not to go alone since nothing matters so they decide to poison others or shoot others knowing they would be killed in the process just like the Last Ohio college killings of which the mass shooter was an atheist.

It is really funny how you are speaking for atheists.you are so obdurate about your belief that atheists are always depressed and a danger to themselves and society .

We just dey look una grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you consider that many of the atheists that follow him are like hardmiror? Infantile bad examples.

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

You nailed it.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
availableisme:

Let me show you this

Young Swiss men who say that they believe in God are less likely to smoke cigarettes or pot or take ecstasy pills than Swiss men of the same age group who describe themselves as atheists. Belief is a protective factor against addictive behaviour. This is the conclusion reached by a study funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation.

Karl Marx said that religion was the opium of the people. New figures now suggest that religion plays a role in preventing substance misuse. A research team led by Gerhard Gmel from Lausanne University Hospital has shown in the journal Substance Use & Misuse that, in Switzerland, fewer religious young men consume addictive substances than men of their age group who are agnostics or atheists.

At the army recruitment centre For their study on substance use in Switzerland, Gmel and his colleagues interviewed almost twenty-year-old men at army recruitment centres in Lausanne, Windisch and Mels between August 2010 and November 2011. The researchers have now evaluated the 5387 questionnaires completed by the young men. Based on the responses, the scientists split the young men into five groups: the "religious" believe in God and attend church services, the "spiritual" believe in a higher power, but do not practice any religion, the "unsure" do not know what to believe about God, the "agnostics" assume that no-one can know whether there is a God or not, and the "atheists" do not believe in God.

The researchers found that these groups deal differently with addictive substances. Among the 543 religious young men, 30% smoked cigarettes daily, 20% smoked pot more than once a week and less than 1% had consumed ecstasy or cocaine in the past year. Among the 1650 atheists, 51% smoked cigarettes, 36% smoked pot more than once a week, 6% had consumed ecstasy and 5% cocaine in the past year. The three groups that lay between these extremes were in the mid-range both regarding their religious beliefs and the consumption of addictive substances.

A protective influence For Gmel, these figures indicate that research into addictive behaviour should not only consider risk factors, but also protective factors. The results of his study show that belief is a protective factor when it comes to the consumption of addictive substances. Whether the differences between the groups can be attributed to the ethical values of the young men or to social control in the environments in which they live, remains unanswered.

This is so on point .

I've always said that the belief in God and adherence to his moral laws discourage any form of depravity . You always have second thoughts and always consider the consequences of your actions - that scruple will always always always be there !

Moral decadence is prevalent in societies with a reasonable atheist population . Facts and more facts keep supporting exposing these atheists cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well the ratings look good on reputable movie critic's site Rotten Tomatoes

Phheeew !
ooh please compare it with metacritic and average moviegoer site imdb
Fact is it's not as good it's mediocre
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you consider that many of the atheists that follow him are like har.dmiror? Infantile bad examples.

grin grin grin grin

lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.