Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21274 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
ooh please compare it with metacritic and average moviegoer site imdb
Fact is it's not as good it's mediocre

Well . I go see for myself sha

But your criticism will now make me captious while watching the movie

Chai ... why did I read your comment undecided undecided

oohm !!
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by MrMontella(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
kingebukasblog..is this the new tactic?
Funny,,

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:

Funny,,
asin I just confuse
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:

Funny,,

What about that thread that claimed atheists have high iqs ... where were you

Anyway thank God we exposed the ignorance of the researchers.

We now understand that atheists have this :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2016
akintom:

Blog site, newspapers and other non-journals publications can give you a summary of research work, but they usually don't give you what helps you to understand the details of the work - research design and mythology.

Except you find the very journal that published the work.

You're particularly limited, since you're ignorant of this, and you lack the requisite expertise to read, understand and make valid deductions from scientific works.

I have also observed that you and your likes on NL, don't know the difference between the works of mainstream scientists and pseudoscientists

Thank you very much for this, it's why I dont bother sometimes.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Thank you very much for this, it's why I dont bother sometimes.

You'd be very embarrassed when you find out that the those who carried these research works are professors in top universities .

Assuming the reverse were the case , I'm sure you won't have any problem with it undecided undecided

Hypocrites !
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2016
akintom:

Blog site, newspapers and other non-journals publications can give you a summary of research work, but they usually don't give you what helps you to understand the details of the work - research design and mythology.

Except you find the very journal that published the work.

You're particularly limited, since you're ignorant of this, and you lack the requisite expertise to read, understand and make valid deductions from scientific works.

I have also observed that you and your likes on NL, don't know the difference between the works of mainstream scientists and pseudoscientists.

interesting
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
The funny thing is that some people are calling this an educative thread..There's nothing wey I no go see grin. Kingebuka, aren't you tired of regurgitating lies cheesy
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:
The funny thing is that some people are calling this an educative thread..There's nothing wey I no go see cheesy. Kingebuka, aren't you tired of regurgitating lies cheesy

Facts don't lie brah grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You'd be very embarrassed when you find out that the those who carried these research works are professors in top universities .

Assuming the reverse were the case , I'm sure you won't have any problem with it undecided undecided

Hypocrites !

I don't care if they're a professor or not, anyone can conduct a bad study or draw false conclusions.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
LightandDarkness:

I don't care if they're a professor or not, anyone can conduct a bad study or draw false conclusions.

Lol

Like I said , if it were people who believed in God , you won't have any problem with it grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol

Like I said , if it were people who believed in God , you won't have any problem with it grin grin

And how do you know, not everyone looks at this like an us vs them thing.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol facts you say. There's no substantial data to back up your claim. All I see were drawings and claims claims claims born out of a desperate need to justify the God concept.
You know, sometimes your thread shows verisimilitude, but this time around, it lacks both fact and credulity.

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2016
LightandDarkness:

I don't care if they're a professor or not, anyone can conduct a bad study or draw false conclusions .

Exactly, the same way some folks draw false conclusions against the bible despite the abounding evidences.

Sounds familiar? cool

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly, the same way some folks draw falsw conclusions against the bible despite the abounding evidences.

Sounds familiar? cool

Not really. I've given credit where it's due. If there's evidence there's evidence if there isn't there isn't, it's that simple. You can point out the "abounding evidence" I have overlooked if you wish
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly, the same way some folks draw false conclusions against the bible despite the abounding evidences.

Sounds familiar? cool

False conclusions like what?

Slavery in the bible?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Sounds familiar? cool

lmaoooo

That Exodus thread grin grin grin

The guy just exposed himself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Slavery in the bible?

Keep rehashing old arguments

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly , the same way some folks draw false conclusions against the bible despite the abounding evidences.

Sounds familiar? cool

Lol grin Only if there were evidences to start with.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Slavery in the bible?

Sorry, the post doesnt relate to you.

You are not capable of drawing conclusions in the first place.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol grin Only if there were evidences to start with.

And Even if there are (of which there are),

examining them requires a good brain.

So i am not surprised, if some folks cant see them.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry, the post doesnt relate to you.

You are not capable of drawing conclusions in the first place.

Your fathe...... angry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Your fathe...... angry

Hmmm, my father is God.
And yours is ?
grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by MrMontella(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Keep rehashing old arguments

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists
abege!
You were rubbished in that thread!
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They don't lie when they conform with your incredulous beliefs
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by hopefulLandlord: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:

abege!
You were rubbished in that thread!
I like how he has enough confidence to post his debunked and nuked threads everywhere

probably hopes people would read the OP of the thread and stop, not bothering to see the posts by other people on that thread
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

And Even if there are (of which there are),

examining them requires a good brain.

So i am not surprised, if some folks cant see them.

So assuming there're bible evidences, examining them requires a good brain...doctrinated Christian brain?? ...who decided not to give others such good brain?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2016
akintom:

I shall find time to appropriately respond, to this compilation, that is forced on you by your morbid fears of atheism.

Am now glad and excited, that atheism and atheistic post are gradually dominating this section.

We are gradually making your puerile proselytizing a rare post here.

Most of you theists here no longer have time to study your fictional story book again.

You folks now devote your time to surfing religious site, pseudoscientific sites, Avenger of God and Jesus sites etc.

That's a step in the direction that will gradually, help you folks find out how idiotic and useless God idea is.

lol

yes, thanks for the excitement. we need it.

it is dominating because, we are on an evangelistic mission of cleansing NL. and it is spontaneously helding

it is too filthy, so we have to wipe it out completely.

you think atheism is growing on NL?
.HAHAHA

better get real quickly. time waits for no man.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hmmm, my father is God.
And yours is ?
grin

He who dwelleth under the sea.

He is also known as the drowned God.

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

New York Times , Wall Street Journal , Mayo Clinic , Discover Magazine , University of York , Phys.org , PZ Myers' blog are not credible ? I wonder why people pay attention to the nonsense you spew .
not only do I wonder.

I marvel and tremble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.