Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) (32279 Views)

Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by chimere66: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2016
According to the information shared in Hausa by Rariya,Garba Sani,SS1 student of Fika GSS school,Potiskum was found dead yesterday morning.Security agencies have started investigating the cause of his death.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'AN SAMU GAWAR DALIBI A MAKARANTAR FIKA GSS POTISKUM

Daga Muhammad Musa Kawuwale

A yau da safe ne aka samu gawar wani dalibin makarantar Fika GSS Potiskum, an yanka shi ya rasu a cikin makarantar.

Bincike sun tabbatar da cewa tsohon dalibin makarantar ne ya kashe shi, yayin da yake kokarin guduwa kuma aka kama shi. Yanzu haka dai yana hannun jamiā€™an tsaro ana yi masa bincike.

Sunan dalibin Garba Sani, yana SS1, mutuwar tasa ta jijjiga sauran daliban makarantar. Hukumar kare hakkin dan Adam ta kasa (Human Right) sun yi alwashin ba za su bar jinin yaron nan ya zuba a banza ba'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ss1-student-found-dead-in-pool-of-blood.html

1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by HungerBAD: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2016
There is a God in Heaven.

What kind of heart do we humans have?yesterday i woke up to the picture of somebody in Owerri shot in the head, and today i am about to go to bed with the image of another slit by the throat.

Why?what turns people into murderers?who would a Secondary student have offended so much that his throat was slit this way?why?why?why?just why?

I believe in God,and as a Christian i am not suppose to question God. But God why?why allow the wicked to still roam this World?why allow evil minded people to share the same oxygen with us?God my faith is shaking.

God i will not waste my time analysing this young boys death, or play detective by guessing what happened. To a lot of people, the pictures of dead people are just pictures, but have we taken the time out to think that these are the sons,daughters,fathers,mothers, sisters and brothers of other humans? for every tragic picture we see here, a family is in mourning and in pains.

This is sad.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 30, 2016
People should stop this culture of posting photos of dead people, it's not good entertainment.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:29am On Nov 30, 2016
this is too bad ,I hope the culprit's are apprehended .
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2016
It's tooo early to post this sad
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Atiku2019: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Why take an innocent life which you can never create... cry cry cry

Hell is truly here on Earth cry
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Atiku2019: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.

What kind of heart do we humans have?yesterday i woke up to the picture of somebody in Owerri shot in the head, and today i am about to go to bed with the image of another slit by the throat.

Why?what turns people into murderers?who would a Secondary student have offended so much that his throat was slit this way?why?why?why?just why?

I believe in God,and as a Christian i am not suppose to question God. But God why?why allow the wicked to still roam this World?why allow evil minded people to share the same oxygen with us?God my faith is shaking.

God i will not waste my time analysing this young boys death, or play detective by guessing what happened. To a lot of people, the pictures of dead people are just pictures, but have we taken the time out to think that these are the sons,daughters,fathers,mothers, sisters and brothers of other humans? for every tragic picture we see here, a family is in mourning and in pains.

This is sad.

You've said it all. cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2016
So even awuah people haff join badt gang? Dey want to make moni shapli like d higboes ko
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2016
lord have mercy
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by somadinho10: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
The blood via just too much shocked
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2016
The boy get blood o! shocked

This is just too much! Murder everyday. No police protection.

I tot some people voted for change? Why will one person have up to 15 armed equiped police guarding him while the 100,000 nigerians masses cannot boast of 10 policemen to protect them.

The rich have bought all the quality police men. Its the chaffs that are left to shoot n kill us indiscriminately.

3 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2016
This is cruel

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by joespiceman(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Abeg who know when rapture won take place, make I start to pack my bag...... Rip young one
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2016
joespiceman:
Abeg who know when rapture won take place, make I start to pack my bag...... Rip young one
what rapture?? you great great great great grandfather who wasn't learned expected rapture, same as your grandfather. but what about you who's learned?? It's important that africans start thinking for themselves already..and to stop using xtainity or islam as an excuse for not using the brain..

10 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Shol3(f): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Jesus Christ cry
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by malton: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Lord rest his soul.

That boy could have become somebody and impact positively on lives.

The heart of man is wicked!

So an old student of the school killed him.

Thank goodness the culprit was captured!

Idiots everywhere!
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Smellingmouth: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
NL has become too ghastly even for me...

RIP kiddo

sad sad sad sad
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by prince9851(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Genesis 6:
vs 5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

vs 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

RIP boy. May you find eternal rest and peace in the bosom of the LORD.

3 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by geostrata(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
People should stop this culture of posting photos of dead people, it's not good entertainment.
What happen to picture or i don't believe it??
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wickedness in Low places... The heart of Man is desperately wicked. RIP
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by trademoore1: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sad

Modified;Translation as provided by spookydee in pg 2.

A student in GSS POTISKUM Daga Muhammad Musa Kawuwale was today morning found dead. while the assailant tried to flee and was arrested. Now security has handed him to authorities. Human Rights Commission have vowed not to let the blood of the child be in vain '
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by fkdmods: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I don't understand. Didn't you read the part where it said it is graphic? And yet you clicked on it. Don't click on threads that contain graphic content if you know you are squeamish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by LORDON(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rip [color=#550000][/color]
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by themosthigh: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by bankyblue(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
shinning star cut short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by godson4u79(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abegi make sombori translate the Hausa language for us nah.... Onto the next one...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord / Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.