Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. (579 Views)

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. by TheRealOwner(m): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Good morning house. Please I need sincere and matured responses on this thread alone. If you have nothing good to say, Pls swerve undecided.
Now to the point.

I was born in a "Holiness" church. The church has similar, if not almost the same, doctrines with Depper Life church. I grew up being taught about the effects of sins like pride, immorality( most holiness preaching churches ALWAYS emphasise this; I now know why wink). I've been an introvert for the better part of my life.

In the year 2013, I gained admission to a pre-degree program where I joined the Deeper life campus fellowship . We were 32 guys in my hostel then, with just 4 deeper life members and I was the only regarded as "serious christian". The rest where not those you'll call "brother in the Lord" though another guy was trying.
Towards the close of the program, I started having some bad dreams, this made me start attending a CAC church near my hostel then. It was there I had my first encounter with the Gifts of the Spirit. A woman got up in a night vigil, spoke in tongues and interpreted( in YORUBA Language oo and Pls note this woman was not literate)
Re: My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. by alegbeleye(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Ehn ehnm..... Continu
Re: My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. by hopefulLandlord: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2016
This plot of land is not for sale

Hopefullandlord has paid in full and has all documents relating to the land in his possession

you can try the next plot of land below

thanks!
Re: My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. by promisechuks: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
I sight 2 hardmirrors ^^^^
Re: My Questions And Experiences With Religion So Far. by honourhim: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
This plot of land is not for sale

Hopefullandlord has paid in full and has all documents relating to the land in his possession

you can try the next plot of land below

thanks!

grin grin grin grin Nigerians can be funny

(1) (Reply)

If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? / The Myths Of Life.. / How to defeat the unseen forces holding you back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.