Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion (2513 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
I seriously believe that a lot of religious people we see in life are just mad people using religion to cover their madness. There are only a few good christians/muslims compared to the many that are wicked to the core.

For a long time, I started reserving my comments and taking a more observatory role on the religion section or religion in general. What I find is that many religious people do not really care about the well-being of the unbelievers.

-When an islamic terrorist kills hundreds in Europe, some muslims are more concerned about the backlash of being labelled "terrorists" (or the image of islam) rather than show empathy towards those that lost their lives.

-When a christian hurts an atheist (eg A christian woman recently shot an atheist to death), some christians just avoid the thread covering such news while others post off-topic things and derail such threads.

There was a case over a year back where an atheist (Mr Bala) was put in an asylum by his family just because he was an atheist. Some christians were happy with what happened and were arguing that it was not because Bala was an atheist but because he was truly mad. The facts came out that Bala was very sane and I told about 4 christians to apologise for calling Bala insane. None of them did. Rather, those christians ended up abusing me and atheism.

There is also the case of consistent lying against atheism or lying for the religion. We all know KingEbuka, a well known king of lies. He is a very great example of this- such a guy can tell any lie against atheism just to put it in a negative light. He knows that he is lying and so do many people but he still does it. Is this not madness?

I just tire for this wickedness. It is depressing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
the simple fact is that: most theists do not even truly care for each other talkless of atheists.

they only have artificial/online (care) of 'I don't want you to go to hell' when in reality they don't give a fv^k
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
the simple fact is that: most theists do not even truly care for each other talkless of atheists.

they only have artificial/online (care) of 'I don't want you to go to hell' when in reality they don't give a fv^k

Well said.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by jonbellion(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:
I seriously believe that a lot of religious people we see in life are just mad people using religion to cover their madness. There are only a few good christians/muslims compared to the many that are wicked to the core.

For a long time, I started reserving my comments and taking a more observatory role on the religion section or religion in general. What I find is that many religious people do not really care about the well-being of the unbelievers.

-When an islamic terrorist kills hundreds in Europe, some muslims are more concerned about the backlash of being labelled "terrorists" (or the image of islam) rather than show empathy towards those that lost their lives.

-When a christian hurts an atheist (eg A christian woman recently shot an atheist to death), some christians just avoid the thread covering such news while others post off-topic things and derail such threads.

There was a case over a year back where an atheist (Mr Bala) was put in an asylum by his family just because he was an atheist. Some christians were happy with what happened and were arguing that it was not because Bala was an atheist but because he was truly mad. The facts came out that Bala was very sane and I told about 4 christians to apologise for calling Bala insane. None of them did. Rather, those christians ended up abusing me and atheism.

There is also the case of consistent lying against atheism or lying for the religion. We all know KingEbuka, a well known king of lies. He is a very great example of this- such a guy can tell any lie against atheism just to put it in a negative light. He knows that he is lying and so do many people but he still does it. Is this not madness?

I just tire for this wickedness. It is depressing.

that KingEbukas own ehn
His matter just tire me
I don't know how someone would be so so so so...... Dishonest(putting it politely)
Sha that's the trademark of apologetics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Get real, that thread about that women assaulting a disabled person was more interested in promoting atheism while criticizing religion, same like most atheist threads. Christians who posted there condemned her actions since it was opposed to what Jesus taught, but that didn't interested u atheists at all, you guys are more interested finding controversial comments so that u can open a thread like this criticizing religion, take some shots about religious people by saying lots of them are psychopaths and most importantly promote atheism while u at it and finally take some shots at KingEbukasBlog grin, since he's obviously giving some of u atheists sleepless nights. Some of u guys go so far to promote atheism that u create fake monikers to tell ur fake stories of conversion grin - some of which has been exposed, it's more like atheists lying for atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Omudia11: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Atheism is a mental illness. The only cure is Jesus!
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:
Get real, that thread about that women assaulting a disabled person was more interested in promoting atheism while criticizing religion, same like most atheist threads. Christians who posted there condemned her actions since it was opposed to what Jesus taught, but that didn't interested u atheists at all, you guys are more interested finding controversial comments so that u can open a thread like this criticizing religion, take some shots about religious people by saying lots of them are psychopaths and most importantly promote atheism while u at it and finally take some shots at KingEbukasBlog grin, since he's obviously giving some of u atheists sleepless nights. Some of u guys go so far to promote atheism that u create fake monikers to tell ur fake stories of conversion grin - some of which has been exposed, it's more like atheists lying for atheism.

HardMirror's fake story? grin

But let's be honest. There are a lot of mad christians in Nigeria and the world.

There are christians ready to disown their children if they become atheists.

There are christians who even maltreat other christians from different denominations.

There are christians that would like to see atheists locked up in asylums.

Your religious madness won't allow you to admit that there are bad christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Omudia11:
Atheism is a mental illness. The only cure is Jesus!

As if there are not mad christians that eat grass for their pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

But let's be honest. There are a lot of mad christians in Nigeria and the world.

There are christians who even maltreat other christians from different denominations.

How is the story fake? So one information was wrong that made the story fake? Tell me something I don't know cos it seems you know more than I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your atheistic lying tendencies are kicking in, no wer did I say or even imply that there aren't bad christians, you made that up. I also don't evens know what the hell it means to called christians immoral on atheism, there's no such thing as evil or good on atheism.
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice one op. There are no worse people than christians precisely. They are self righteous, claim to love so much but wish for nothing than that other people suffer so as to promote their own righteousness. A people that believe they would have joy in heaven while many burn in hell, which wld include members of their own family, friends, neighbors etc. Yes, they would be singing and rejoicing happy they were among the few that made it. They celebrate the delusion that only a few people will make heaven while majority would burn in hell.
They wld rather give offerings and tithes than help those who really need money.

They rich come to church to show off how much they have that others don't have.

Testimonies are actually subtle ways of showing off. Yeah you go a job with CBN, you must rush to church to show off in the guise of giving testimony.

You were in an accident, 20 people die and only you survive, you must run to church and show off. You are so special, god needs you live, you have a purpose, that is why you are alive. those that died are useless

Do I have christians? I absolutely do without apology. They are the worst set of hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

Your atheistic lying tendencies are kicking in, no wer did I say or even imply that there aren't bad christians, you made that up. I also don't evens know what the hell it means to called christians immoral on atheism, there's no such thing as evil or good on atheism.
Calling atheists liars has become the new mantra u christians use. It is so amusing because this is actually what you christians do so you assume everyone does the same.

What truth can you establish as a fact based on your religion? Every sunday, you all gather to celebrate fake testimonies, to listen to a sermon of lies, to read a book filled with lies from cover to cover, you make claims based on lies, promises of lies... It's all lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2017
HardMirror:

How is the story fake? So one information was wrong that made the story fake? Tell me something I don't know cos it seems you know more than I do.

You didnt admit your exaggerations early enough. Your story made sense though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

Just look at the nonsense you typed in bold. Is atheism a religion or moral system? Ode.
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2017
HardMirror:
Nice one op. There are no worse people than christians precisely. They are self righteous, claim to love so much but wish for nothing than that other people suffer so as to promote their own righteousness. A people that believe they would have joy in heaven while many burn in hell, which wld include members of their own family, friends, neighbors etc. Yes, they would be singing and rejoicing happy they were among the few that made it. They celebrate the delusion that only a few people will make heaven while majority would burn in hell.
They wld rather give offerings and tithes than help those who really need money.

They rich come to church to show off how much they have that others don't have.

Testimonies are actually subtle ways of showing off. Yeah you go a job with CBN, you must rush to church to show off in the guise of giving testimony.

You were in an accident, 20 people die and only you survive, you must run to church and show off. You are so special, god needs you live, you have a purpose, that is why you are alive. those that died are useless

Do I have christians? I absolutely do without apology. They are the worst set of hypocrites

Well said.

Good to see you back on form.

But please, no more fake stories grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Well said.

Good to see you back on form.

But please, no more fake stories grin grin
Was "from pastor to atheist" a fake story?

Read between the lines, you all have been well played. You think those who came to debunk the dead brothers segment did not know the authenticity of the story? Why was the focus only on the brother's death? Did you fail to see the comments where one talked about his dad being the one refered to in the outreach to Ajabuto village and I asked him to ask about the Brother who was the Co-minister that the crusade (which was me) and he has refused to reply till date?
Or did you miss when one also can claiming he is a member of Life Oasis Church, the church where I ended as an atheist and he claimed that when I was there I was only after titles?

The christians where communicating off nairaland and all worked together to shift everyone's attention from the facts of the story to an aspect that was not personal to me, the dead brother was indeed a sketchy part and I honestly don't have much details to support it, but what about the rest of the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2017
HardMirror:

Was "from pastor to atheist" a fake story?

Read between the lines, you all have been well played. You think those who came to debunk the dead brothers segment did not know the authenticity of the story? Why was the focus only on the brother's death? Did you fail to see the comments where one talked about his dad being the one refered to in the outreach to Ajabuto village and I asked him to ask about the Brother who was the Co-minister that the crusade (which was me) and he has refused to reply till date?
Or did you miss when one also can claiming he is a member of Life Oasis Church, the church where I ended as an atheist and he claimed that when I was there I was only after titles?

The christians where communicating off nairaland and all worked together to shift everyone's attention from the facts of the story to an aspect that was not personal to me, the dead brother was indeed a sketchy part and I honestly don't have much details to support it, but what about the rest of the story?

Yes, the christians, in their dubious nature, ganged up against you from behind the scenes.

It was hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just look at the nonsense you typed in bold. Is atheism a religion or moral system? Ode.

Atheism implies moral relativism, which u probably hold to right? So calling other people wicked doesn't really mean anything much.
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

Atheism implies moral relativism, which u probably hold to right? So calling other people wicked doesn't really mean anything much.

There are atheists who follow humanist philosophy on morality

Some atheist follow buddhist principles

Some follow secular rationalist principles

etc...

My guy, get some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

There are atheists who follow humanist philosophy on morality

Some atheist follow buddhist principles

Some follow secular rationalist principles

etc...

My guy, get some sense

Atheists can delude themselves all they want with those principles and philosophies, u still not going to get objective morality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

Atheists can delude themselves all they want with those principles and philosophies, u still not going to get objective morality.

Hypocrite!

Christians can delude themselves all they want with those principles and philosophies from different denominations.

MFM guys dont drink

Jehovah's witnesses wont give blood to a dying patient

Seven day adventists are vegetarians..

mtcheww.....as if christianity is any cornerstone on morality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Hypocrite!

Christians can delude themselves all they want with those principles and philosophies from different denominations.

MFM guys dont drink

Jehovah's witnesses wont give blood to a dying patient

Seven day adventists are vegetarians..

mtcheww.....as if christianity is any cornerstone on morality!

I'm talking about deluding urself by thinking objective morality is possible with atheism, Sam Harris for example believed in that delusion. All christians believe morality is objective, but that doesn't mean they must always be right in their moral judgments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

I'm talking about deluding urself by thinking objective morality is possible with atheism, Sam Harris for example believed in that delusion. All christians believe morality is objective, but that doesn't mean they must always be right in their moral judgments.

Humanism.

Secular humanism. That is where many atheist derive their moral philosophy from.

Go and read bro.

By definition, christianity is actually subjective morality.

If you favour a certain race of people, you are not objective because you are subjective and biased towards the people (Isrealites)
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Humanism.

Secular humanism. That is where many atheist derive their moral philosophy from.

Go and read bro.

It's not a question of how u came to know morality, the question is whether morality is objective or subjective. Most atheist go with the subjective option, but delude and contradict themselves by condemning people as immoral. That's why u get humanist like dawkins who will tell u there's no such thing as objective morality when push on the question, that evolution is responsible for our morality.

When asked "if we had evolved from a society where rape was considered fine? Would that mean then rape is fine?" Dawkins replied "I don't want to answer that question."

Yeah obviously he doesn't want to answer becuz that's exactly moral relativism implies.

"Justin Brierley: Ultimately, your belief that rape is wrong is as arbitrary as the fact that we've evolved five fingers rather than six.

Richard Dawkins: You could say that, yeah."

JackBizzle:

By definition, christianity is actually subjective morality.

Lol nope, morality is grounded in the God.

JackBizzle:

If you favour a certain race of people, you are not objective because you are subjective and biased towards the people (Isrealites)

What does this have to do with morality being objective?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

It's not a question of how u came to know morality, the question is whether morality is objective or subjective. Most atheist go with the subjective option, but delude and contradict themselves by condemning people as immoral. That's why u get humanist like dawkins who will tell u there's no such thing as objective morality when push on the question, that evolution is responsible for our morality.

When asked "if we had evolved from a society where rape was considered fine? Would that mean then rape is fine?" Dawkins replied "I don't want to answer that question."

Yeah obviously he doesn't want to answer becuz that's exactly moral relativism implies.

"Justin Brierley: Ultimately, your belief that rape is wrong is as arbitrary as the fact that we've evolved five fingers rather than six.

Richard Dawkins epitomizes the foolishness of atheism . If you claim morality is subjective , why condemn another person's moral values ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

A God that you have never seen or heard from
A God that has a chosen race (isrealites) like a racist
A God that commands the slaughter of women and children
A God that tests his servant (Abraham) by telling him to sacrifice his son
A God that sends his only begotten son to die
A God that claims that he is a "jealous God"
A God that once flooded the earth and left an incestuous family (Noah's family) as an example.

God is not great. God is not good. God is not moral

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by JackBizzle: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Richard Dawkins epitomizes the foolishness of atheism . If you claim morality is subjective , why condemn another person's moral values ?

undecided

Dawkins is an atheist pastor abi?

Please, let me see the quote for your claims.....where did Dawkins say such? You know that we cant trust you based on your lying history?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

A God that you have never seen or heard from
A God that has a chosen race (isrealites) like a racist
A God that commands the slaughter of women and children
A God that tests his servant (Abraham) by telling him to sacrifice his son
A God that sends his only begotten son to die
A God that claims that he is a "jealous God"
A God that once flooded the earth and left an incestuous family (Noah's family) as an example.

God is not great. God is not good. God is not moral

grin how typical, when atheists get cornered, they immediately try to change the topic to the bible while ignoring the part of ur post where u challenged their views.

And u still confused, u hold on to subjective morality, basically u can't criticize anything without being inconsistent, racism isn't evil on atheism, u just disapprove of it becuz u live in a society that disproves of it. If lived in a society where it was accept, u be condemning anyone who wasn't a racist. Because on ur worldview there's nothing objectively wrong with racism. Remember what dawkins said?

Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by MrMontella(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

that question is nonsensical....even your objective morality fails in that aspect...
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by Richirich713: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
MrMontella:

that question is nonsensical....even your objective morality fails in that aspect...

It's not nonsensical, dawkins at least had the balls to admit that his belief that rape is wrong is just as arbitrary as us having 5 fingers instead of 6.

He basically agreed with me.
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by MrMontella(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

even with objective morality...
If you claim morality is set by the divine...
Why condemn another religion's moral bar?
Re: A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion by MrMontella(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richirich713:

It's not nonsensical, dawkins at least had the balls to admit that his belief that rape is wrong is just as arbitrary as us having 5 fingers instead of 6.

He basically agreed with me.
its nonsensical because even with objective morality....we've seen such instances

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / Pastor Removes Church Members Panties And Shave Them During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.