Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone (551 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by charlesklaus(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Woke up this morning to check my mail, only to find this horrible mail sent to me from Gtbank. Why would we pay for getting an alert, it's horrible and the charge was way too high. Yet people will come here commenting that things will get better in the country with time that's just a huge lie, it's rather getting worse. One could imagine a student in school having just a thousand naira in his account and probably he/she has planned to save this money for something important only to go withdrawing it and found out that his/her balance has shortened by almost #500.
This is very annoying and sad. Please if it's it like this I'd rather not want to get an alert anymore undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Wooow! Just for sms alert.. and they be sayin mmm is a scam..
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by wordbank(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2016
I got N1454 this morning
CBN have to look into this
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by Nutase: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Did u receive the alerts or not. The charge is 4 naira Per SMS. I discovered *737# transactions are the culprit. The more you buy 100 and 200 recharge card the more alerts u get. Run through your statement for that period and calculate it.
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by charlesklaus(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2016
dingbang:
Wooow! Just for sms alert.. and they be sayin mmm is a scam..
I swear, banks are scammers on their own
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by bobbykeen: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2016
all those tiffffffs.... I wore my MMM customized Jersey to bank yesterday to withdraw some money.... come see the way the staffs the ranju momi ....I no fit laugh..other customers just dey hail me....even their securities come dey relate with me..them go just gather themselves dey use our money chop.. awon oloshi bankers.....MMM is the real change oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by charlesklaus(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
Did u receive the alerts or not. The charge is 4 naira Per SMS. I discovered *737# transactions are the culprit. The more you buy 100 and 200 recharge card the more alerts u get. Run through your statement for that period and calculate it.
But that's bad na, why will I pay for receiving ordinary alert, pls is it possible to disable recieving alert grin
The thing tire me
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by charlesklaus(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2016
wordbank:
I got N1454 this morning
CBN have to look into this

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Banks Robbing Off Everyone by Nutase: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2016
charlesklaus:

But that's bad na, why will I pay for receiving ordinary alert, pls is it possible to disable recieving alert grin
The thing tire me
4 naira is the CBN approved charge for alert. You can disable the alert by going to the bank to request.

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Plane Attack: Armed Hijackers Free 109 Passengers, 9 Still Held (PHOTOS) / BREAKING NEWS: Unknow Gunmen Kidnapped Wife Of Former LG Boss In Makurdi / Nigeria Police Arrest 15 Terror Cult Members In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.