Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media (50595 Views)

Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) / Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Kennykenty(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Telephone is not for the poor man, I quote
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Fashx007: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amadiohaa,shoponaa go faayaa all of dem for that senate plus dem wey call diasef my uncle...f****dup ppl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Immortalz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls, i beg in the name of the Almighty, stop pouring curses upon NCC its really not fair but the few ones that have been said, it shall strike upon them in seven folds.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by DavidTheGeek: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
kidaberry:
http://www.chatthome..com/
Hey wanto talk to you about something. Can i pm you?
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Johnalius: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin dem go soon stop our phonex to browse very soon.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by alexov(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
That fifth comment was so funny.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by onyidon22(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by dogstyle007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
chuose2:
[size=14pt]Nigerians your President only understands cows!
Na ein only concern for now cry
[/size]
FO-O-LISH BOY @ de Pic

1 Like

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by feldeno: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
why are data having validity period of time?.
When you have already paid for it they(network) still restrict you from using it. One could be forced to downloading all sort of things just because he/she dont want his/her data to vanish without being exhausted. NCC should do something about it.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
head on channels news that NCC has suspended the proposed hike.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Roadmike(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
This proposal is unheard of

Its unimaginable particularly from the industry regulator that is suppose to promote Competition in the industry and protect the Consumer from the antics of the operator now being the same proposing an increase .

Indeed Danbata must Go same for his Oga Buhari since they have lost their sense of duty.

[size=20pt]#Danbata mustGO

# BuharimustGo [/size]
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Biospnx(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2016
MTN DON STOP NIGHT(25 NAIRA) BROWSING NA
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by K9blunt(f): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2016
chigoizie7:
This is unheard of.

If those new entrants didn't do their homework properly before indicating interest in doing business in Nigeria, then their whole management team are all bereft of knowledge as such will and cannot give Nigerians the quality services we deserve.

Otherwise, they should know that the competition amongst the pre existing telecoms companies are so hot. Therefore they should have looked for a new idea or solutions to beat the existing ones instead of going to bribe the NCC so as to give us rubbish for a service we paid for.

If they cannot compete equally in this free market economy, they should look for another country or better still close shops.

Where the fuuuck where they when MTN,GLO,etisalat,airtel ect were all struggling to balance well in the market?

When I was in the university, an 8 o'clock lecture starts by 8 o'clock, if u come to the class around 9 o'clock, the lecturer does not go back from the beginning of the days topic just to accommodate u, u ask others what happened, what was taught and if u still don't understand it, u meet the lecturer after the lectures. An exam cannot be cancelled because one person came late.

But NCC are the bigger fool here, how could u allow a private company ran by some individuals who make profits for themselves to coarse u or force u into punishing the very people u were established to protect their interest?

NCC should be scraped. How could they detect prices for manufactures of telecoms services?

Throw the bones to the dogs and allow them figure out who takes it all.

From now on, the services we will pay for will be wack, why? because those people will know too well that weda good or bad services, they will still make their 3k on 1.5gig.

NCC, u are all imbeciles. Who is even advising those nincompoops?

Please I just copied your comment and Ive acknowledged you as the owner of the comment..... No vex u couldn't wait to ask for permission!
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Cathony(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2016
chuose2:
[size=14pt]Nigerians your President only understands cows!
Na ein only concern for now cry
[/size]
face chatting with a cow...LOL

1 Like

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Cathony(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2016
chigoizie7:
This is unheard of.

If those new entrants didn't do their homework properly before indicating interest in doing business in Nigeria, then their whole management team are all bereft of knowledge as such will and cannot give Nigerians the quality services we deserve.

Otherwise, they should know that the competition amongst the pre existing telecoms companies are so hot. Therefore they should have looked for a new idea or solutions to beat the existing ones instead of going to bribe the NCC so as to give us rubbish for a service we paid for.

If they cannot compete equally in this free market economy, they should look for another country or better still close shops.

Where the fuuuck where they when MTN,GLO,etisalat,airtel ect were all struggling to balance well in the market?

When I was in the university, an 8 o'clock lecture starts by 8 o'clock, if u come to the class around 9 o'clock, the lecturer does not go back from the beginning of the days topic just to accommodate u, u ask others what happened, what was taught and if u still don't understand it, u meet the lecturer after the lectures. An exam cannot be cancelled because one person came late.

But NCC are the bigger fool here, how could u allow a private company ran by some individuals who make profits for themselves to coarse u or force u into punishing the very people u were established to protect their interest?

NCC should be scraped. How could they detect prices for manufactures of telecoms services?

Throw the bones to the dogs and allow them figure out who takes it all.

From now on, the services we will pay for will be wack, why? because those people will know too well that weda good or bad services, they will still make their 3k on 1.5gig.

NCC, u are all imbeciles. Who is even advising those nincompoops?
God bless you man...well said

1 Like

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by slimsoshady(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2016
sod09:
yes.... amen to all d curses on dem
Day shall no know peace
bros calm down na..let us finish lafing n choking on those other comments..yu killed it sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by RexTramadol1: 3:20am On Dec 01, 2016
torch light fone..........

na we own oh
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by drehdinho(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Drabeey:
That ohanaso ikenna Frank no take am easy at all oo

Anyway, I just want you to know that anything coming from the fg is not all Buhari's proposal.
Let's take it easy. nonetheless, the fierce rejection from all corner is also applauded.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE

Don't blame that guy, there's always a reaction to an action. You blame the idiots, those government officials who after eating all our money doing nothing would still block the little way youths are making money- in fact may as many as those behind the hardship of this nation die before this year runs out, particularly the government officials, those in the real helm of affairs of this nation.

If not for the internet I don't know maybe I would still be collecting 20k per month, maybe I wouldn't still be enslaved by one illiterate that happened to own a school by inheritance. I wonder how and why our government officials think upside down.

And to you ,the person I'm reply his comment. With your level of reasoning I'm very sure you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth that's why you don't understand why people are extremely angry about the senseless plan to hike the price of internet data. Let me tell you if you don't know, most youths that are into one internet business or another are the ones feeding even their parents, majority who are even civil servants. What causes this? because price of commodities keep increasing but the stupid and wicked government won't think on how to increase their workers salaries, hence salaries of the poor Civil servants are valueless. Need I start listing the comparative prices of basic commodities of this year and last year. All prices have have become times two.
You need to move into the cities and towns and see for yourself how people are suffering in silence. When next people are angry don't jump into conclusion, reason deep to know why they demonstrate such disposition, even when your parents are wealthy you can't feel the heat. It's better you count yourself lucky and keep quite when masses protest.
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
drehdinho:

Don't blame that guy, there's always a reaction to an action. You blame the idiots, those government officials who after eating all our money doing nothing would still block the little way youths are making money- in fact may as many as those behind the hardship of this nation die before this year runs out, particularly the government officials, those in the real helm of affairs of this nation.

If not for the internet I don't know maybe I would still be collecting 20k per month, maybe I wouldn't still be enslaved by one illiterate that happened to own a school by inheritance. I wonder how and why our government officials think upside down.

And to you ,the person I'm reply his comment. With your level of reasoning I'm very sure you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth that's why you don't understand why people are extremely angry about the senseless plan to hike the price of internet data. Let me tell you if you don't know, most youths that are into one internet business or another are the ones feeding even their parents, majority who are even civil servants. What causes this? because price of commodities keep increasing but the stupid and wicked government won't think on how to increase their workers salaries, hence salaries of the poor Civil servants are valueless. Need I start listing the comparative prices of basic commodities of this year and last year. All prices have have become times two.
You need to move into the cities and towns and see for yourself how people are suffering in silence. When next people are angry don't jump into conclusion, reason deep to know why they demonstrate such disposition, even when your parents are wealthy you can't feel the heat. It's better you count yourself lucky and keep quite when masses protest.

You self no take am easy at all ooo
Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by drehdinho(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Drabeey:

You self no take am easy at all ooo
It's annoying now. Government that gives nothing wants to take all. It's too bad.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Data Plans Increase: Hilarious Angry Responses On Ncc's Social Media by kidaberry(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Hey wanto talk to you about something. Can i pm you?

of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? / The Fraud In Slot Limited / Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.